Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:41 pm
reis slowly and quietly starts to pull out a wooden stake... ''back off... please, if i drink i will drink to much and i will kill you''
reis said sadly ''this is your last chance''  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:43 pm
kat didnt let echo have a second thought she grabbed her and ran away as fast as she could  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:44 pm
echo fought with her "Let me go" she yells, tears welling up in her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:45 pm
''farwell...'' reis said with a faint smile of releif as he raised the wooden stake...  

reisdrakes

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:47 pm
kat didnt slow down she actully sped up "your so stupid he could have killed yo"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:48 pm
reis lowerd the stake into his heart... and closed his eyes with a smile... 'bye....''  

reisdrakes

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:48 pm
"he should have!" she snapped, she moves and then bites kat hard "i said let go!" she yelled biting her again  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:51 pm
reis still breathing enjoyed the quiet...he felt at peace for once in his life... he could not feel the thirst, he could not feel the pain of a stake in his heart. the only thing he could feel was a weight lifted off his shoulder... echo and kat were safe and he had no more thirst, all was well for the time being...  

reisdrakes

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:51 pm
kat this time stopped and she put echo down "its 2 late echo im sorry but this was the only way 2 save you and he will live trust me"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:54 pm
reises breathing slowed down and his movements stopped completely... he was happy... he was dying and he was happy...  

reisdrakes

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:55 pm
she looks at her with tearful eyes and hatred "i dont want to see you or walt ever again" she said at last and turns, running off towards the hotel to gather her things, she stopped and picked up her bag, her eyes golden and full of anger, she growls at anyone who came to close to her and starts walking, away from the school, and this place  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:56 pm
kat sensed the others vamps life slipping away "s**t.." then she charged back and went startght for wete reis was  

ikat-kun

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:00 pm
reis layed there...dead cold stiff dead... and peacefull

reis

dead at the age of 300

he was known to
everyone as either a
vampire, enemy, friend
and even... family... you
will be missed reis and may
you rest in peace

R.I.P  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:01 pm
she found some lighter fluid and some matches and went to a place that was quiet, she dumped her stuff there, her bag, daggers, every last trace of her humanity, she even had her school record there, she covered it all with lighter fluid and lights a match "well, goodbye humanity and all that was in it" she drops it, burning away everything, now it was as if she never existed  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:04 pm
(you idiot your not suppose 2 die!!what am i suppose 2 do now! gonk )

kat was by reis quickly and she loked down at him "damnit there must be some way 2 save him he hasnt been died long"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games