Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:49 pm
Eukoblitz couldn't tell what was on his shoulder, but it had to come off. He batted his shoulder with his tail, forcing the blade fully into his shoulder and drawing a roar of anguish. His throat gurgled with blood, but that was starting to heal already. He raked at the sword in his shoulder, creating a big divot in his shoulder, slicing through bone and scales and flesh. Finally the blade fell out, but there was now a big hole in his side. Thick drops of blood dripped down his front leg and hissed as it burned the grass.

Lutia had run back to the fray and gasped when she saw what had happened. The fight was extremely fierce, but she was virtually useless with no arrows and no real powerful enchantments. She ran inside the inn and stayed there for cover. Then she remembered that she had heard a scream earlier that didn't sound like Mara. She ran up to the second floor and started to search the rooms.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:00 pm
Brigitte darted down from the sky, swooping low to grab her sword and slash at the demon's raw, exposed flesh before rising above him once again. "If you're going to gain control," she called to the man in Eukoblitz's mind, "now would probably be a good time. He's physically damaged which means there's a good chance of a weakened mental state as well."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:13 pm
Ewan heard Brigitte's call. He tried harder to reclaim his mind. He was able to take control of the monster, but he could not full remove it yet. So he was left in the demon's body.

All that power at the tip of his fingers! He could use it to destroy this other demon, this Prince of the Shadow Realm. He was dangerous, he had attacked Ewan, he had probably only been in this place so he could get his hands on Eukoblitz's power. Ewan growled in his new body and jumped for the place he recognized as Fenrick's scent.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:24 pm
Akia moaned, using this much power even though he was weak was too much and this wasn't even the basics of what he could do. He could help no more, this was the limit of what he was currently able to do.  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:31 pm
Brigitte's eyes drifted toward Akia upon hearing him moan. She landed lightly next to him. "You can rest. You shouldn't be over exerting yourself. You're the protector of the forest, remember? We're gonna need you in the future. Don't worry about Fenrick and me. My body is already dead. I know no exhaustion," she said reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:41 pm
"I died once too, remember?" He said, and seeing that he was an angel, chances are that he did. "I have to do my part even if it isn't much."  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:42 pm
"Don't worry about me either. Ewan's too stupid to realize that I don't want unlimited power or to kill anyone."

He quickly dodged Eukoblitz.

"EWAN! I NEED YOU TO LEND ME YOUR EARS!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:57 pm
"What is it you want?!" Ewan growled at Fenrick. He held off his attack for a moment to listen to Fenrick. However, he kept one claw raised above Fenrick's head in case he tried anything.  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:02 pm
"If you have heard any of my other rantings, I only wish to get waters from Ver Curatio. Not acheive unlimited power, or harness your newfound powers. The only reason, I stunned your mind was so you would't do something irrational."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:30 pm
"And what would be the point of getting the waters of Ver Curatio?"  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:04 pm
"I wish to accquire the waters under the fountain to reclaim the rightful place on the throne, and the other to get its healing waters for my soul deprived mother."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:09 am
"You better not be lying, mark my words," said Ewan, and he began a transformation back to his old self. His shape change went on for nearly a minute, and when it finished, a very exhausted, sweaty, and naked Ewan was lying face down in the middle of the barren battleground.

(And then Brigitte's mind implodes. whee She knows why. lol)  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:17 am
Fenrick sighed a little bit.

"I don't suppose we'll be leaving in the morning?"

He said dthis pointing at the sun just peeking above the horizon.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:31 am
A scream was heard from inside the inn. Lutia had found the room that contained her sister Elki. "Wh-what are you doing here?" she asked her unconscious sister. Why did she have to come here?, Lutia thought. She couldn't stand her older sister. She was always bossing her around and telling her what not to do. Lutia stomped out of the room and into her own one, completely forgetting that there was a battle going on outside.

...Or was there? She didn't hear anymore sounds outside. Maybe it was over? She was too scared to look out the window, though.

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:18 am
((Megan's mind has gone boom. Sorry, Jade, but I can't resist typing this whee ))

Brigitte gasped and ran to the man's side, kneeling down to place a gentle hand on his shoulder. She examined him for any wounds left over from the battle and found none. "We need to get him inside," she said to the others. Her wings disappeared from her back as she looked at the man with soft eyes. This was probably going to be a long day.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games