Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
The Yu-Gi-Oh Picture posting place ^-^&quot; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:17 pm
Man-Ginia v2.0
SKfantheXTREME
gothictomboy3
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
gothictomboy3
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I swear to god hes so cute! I love you Seto-sama!!

Woot! A new fangirl! *huggles* And he's more than cute... he's juicy... eheheh...
lmao! juicy like what though? steak, apples...oranges....i could keep going on and on....lmao!!!!! *huggles back* Ive always loved Seto-sama

Juicy like KATSUDON!!! Seto's favourite meal! And we so lust after the taste of Seto-dono... *drool, lick*
Just thinking about what you said, is making me blush.

xd Oh I wish I was an Oscar Mayor wiener... xd Hey!!! That wiener is juicy!!! xd Now that was perverted... ehehe...  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:07 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
xd Oh I wish I was an Oscar Mayor wiener... xd Hey!!! That wiener is juicy!!! xd Now that was perverted... ehehe...
xd yes it was..... great the dreams are coming tonight.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:51 pm
jagged1
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

xd whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:57 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

xd whee

Dear me, that reminds me of the NC-17 pic of Seto I accidently clicked on yesterday... *shudder*  

Freakachick

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:07 am
SKfantheXTREME
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

xd whee

Dear me, that reminds me of the NC-17 pic of Seto I accidently clicked on yesterday... *shudder*

xd I don't think that I want to see that...  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:11 am
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
SKfantheXTREME
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

xd whee

Yes you do... sweatdrop xd  

MiKrowaved

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:15 am
Krow_Bird
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
SKfantheXTREME
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

xd whee

You're right... I do... whee Krow!!! *tackles and huggles*

Taking the attention away from yaoi for the moment...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:18 am
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Krow_Bird
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
SKfantheXTREME
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

xd whee

User Image
*on the ground* Ack. Right now, any yaoi that has seto is fine with me...i'm not a yaoi pearson either. ninja I prefer hentai...like tea and seto....HOT  

MiKrowaved

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:34 am
Krow_Bird
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Krow_Bird
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
SKfantheXTREME
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

xd whee

User Image
*on the ground* Ack. Right now, any yaoi that has seto is fine with me...i'm not a yaoi pearson either. ninja I prefer hentai...like tea and seto....HOT

*feels nauseated at the TeaxSeto hentai comment* I'm only okay with a few Seto/Seth pairings... like I quote:

The_Enchanted_Butterfly

My favorites are Prideshipping (Seto x Yami), Trustshipping (Seto x Isis), Logicshipping (High Priest Seth x Isis), Scandelshipping (High Priest Seth x Pharaoh Atemu), and Pleashipping (Priest Mahaado x Priestess Isis)...

I just had to change "Priest Set" to "High Priest Seth"... not only is High Priest Seth more Khemetic, but it also shows more respect to him... and acknowledges his high status in Khemetic society as High Priest...

Ra!! I'm such a Khemet nerd!!
sweatdrop

But I'm comfortable with Trust/Logicshipping, Scandel/Prideshipping... since I can imagine Atemu as a girl when it's a AtemuxSeth pairing... and Seto-kun goes well with Ishizu... I guess that I could also be comfortable with Puppyshipping, but that's a longshot...

Other pairings like Corruptshipping (Doroboo Bakura x Priest Set) and Mirrorshipping (Seto x Noa) creep me out... *shudders*  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:42 am
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

*feels nauseated at the TeaxSeto hentai comment* I'm only okay with a few Seto/Seth pairings... like I quote:

The_Enchanted_Butterfly

My favorites are Prideshipping (Seto x Yami), Trustshipping (Seto x Isis), Logicshipping (High Priest Seth x Isis), Scandelshipping (High Priest Seth x Pharaoh Atemu), and Pleashipping (Priest Mahaado x Priestess Isis)...

I just had to change "Priest Set" to "High Priest Seth"... not only is High Priest Seth more Khemetic, but it also shows more respect to him... and acknowledges his high status in Khemetic society as High Priest...

sweatdrop

But I'm comfortable with Trust/Logicshipping, Scandel/Prideshipping... since I can imagine Atemu as a girl when it's a AtemuxSeth pairing... and Seto-kun goes well with Ishizu... I guess that I could also be comfortable with Puppyshipping, but that's a longshot...

Other pairings like Corruptshipping (Doroboo Bakura x Priest Set) and Mirrorshipping (Seto x Noa) creep me out... *shudders*
*sweat drop* i agree with you on all of those pairings. Well, i'm kinda iffy on Pleashipping

bakura and seto. Ah, no. and definnatly not noa. He needs to grow older, alot older. and he needs to...stop likeing seto so much crying

MiKrowaved

MiKrowaved

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:47 am
http://people.freenet.de/yugioh-yaoi-world/kaiba-bakura6.jpg
Just not right.... crying *Puts bakura in a jar*  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:52 am
User Image
This picture reminds me of Gackt somehow... ninja  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:25 am
Krow_Bird
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

The_Enchanted_Butterfly

sweatdrop

*sweat drop* i agree with you on all of those pairings. Well, i'm kinda iffy on Pleashipping

bakura and seto. Ah, no. and definnatly not noa. He needs to grow older, alot older. and he needs to...stop likeing seto so much crying

True, true... whee But pleashipping is great...
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:28 am
Krow_Bird
http://people.freenet.de/yugioh-yaoi-world/kaiba-bakura6.jpg
Just not right.... crying *Puts bakura in a jar*

eek Is he gropping Seto? *shudders*  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Freakachick

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:55 pm
Miss Chloie
User Image
This picture reminds me of Gackt somehow... ninja

My word HE DOES!

On another note, HERE is that kaiba pic! Finally finished! ^__________^
I spent a good deal of time on his butt. For some reason whenever I draw butts they look really bad, but his butt actually looks good now! ^__________^ I take pride in Kaiba's butt.

"....."

O_o  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games