Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:15 pm

"hey" said kaderot. As hey walked toward her. Sazabi landed in front of him. Kaderto jump kicked him by accident. "what the hell sazabi" kaderot yelled at him. Sazabi laughed as he got back up, "nice reflexes..i think you dislocated something" he said rotating his arm. Kaderot looked mad, "go home sazabi i dont need you right now" sazabi sighed. "fine whatever" sazabi said and left. Kaderot sighed "good riddence." he faced shiyoki "sorry about that he said. "Um did you want to o some place, because i drove" he said pointed to his sport car.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:19 pm

"I really don't care..."Shiyoki said looking at him,smiling.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:21 pm

"oh ok" said kaderot. He opened up the door for her and then got in himself. He started the car up raced the engine abit then took off. "so um whats with the bandages" he asked.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:24 pm

Shiyoki looked down."I don't want to talk about it.."She whispered.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:29 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Shiyoki looked down."I don't want to talk about it.."She whispered.

"ok" said kaderot dropping the subject. Kaderot heard gun shoots not that far away. "what was that?" he said stopping at the stop sign. Out of nowhere bullets ricochet off the door of the car. Kaderot gunned it to get away. There were more shoots but they were to far. "what the hell was that" said kaderot looking back.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:33 pm

Shiyoki looked at him then looked down. Are they on the move again?...Shiyoki thought to herself and she sighed to herself too.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:35 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Shiyoki looked at him then looked down. Are they on the move again?...Shiyoki thought to herself and she sighed to herself too.

(GOt t go bye pm me when your going to be online)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:38 pm

((I will..^^))

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:20 pm

(hope it isnt too late to join)
name: vasily romanov
grade:12
appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
traits: always carries a rifle with him. has a little bit of a drinking problem, is kind of shy and keeps to himself a lot. but will open up to someone if they seem to care about him.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:43 am

Skye noticed gangsters. Pulling out her red sword, she cried out, "Sin!" And cut one down quickly. She screamed in pain as a bullet tore through her left shoulder. She transferred the sword to her right hand, and sliced through the one who shot her. Blood poured from her shoulder like a waterfall as she stabbed another one, muttering over and over again, "Sinners, sinners, better to kill them than let them live." She smiled slightly as the blade entered one's heart, the sickening sound of blade piercing flesh sounding out. She tore through his side, and screamed again as a shot rang out. She lost feeling in her right leg as she killed the last one. She pulled out her cell phone, dialed 911 and muttered, "Gangsters... Shot me... Self defence..." Before she passed out from blood loss.

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:05 am

Sukia saw this while walking home and ran up to Skye. She pulled out some healing gel and rubbed it on her shoulder."I know you'll be ok.."She whispered already knowing that she passed out.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:22 am

The ambulance pulled up. "We'll take it from here." They put Skye on a stretcher and brought her to the hospital.

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:28 am

Sukia nodded and ran home so she wouldn't get noticed by people. She heard and she found tears rolling down her cheeks."Did she save that kid?"or"What was that healing stuff she used? Thats kids shoulder is completely healed!"Sukia ran faster and when she got home she ran to her room and cried on her pillow.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:34 am

Sakura burst into Zach's room. "Skye-chan... She's been taken to the hospital!"

Zach's eyes widened. He kissed Page quickly. "Gotta go... I'm sorry, Page-chan." He ran out.

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:39 am

((Oi! Chaos! Please post in my other RP please?))
Sukia pulled out her Guitar and played "October"By Evanescence. She sang the lyrics and looked out the window and saw her Motorcycle parked in her driveway and she sighed before continuing to play.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games