Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:20 pm
Please,Zach........That would just make it harder for both of us to stay appart......... She kept walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:24 pm
Krad surpressed a snicker as he let leah go ahead of him Man, what a bunch of idiots he thought to himself, and then said to leah "Ya know, just because you're an assassin, doesnt mean you can't have a boyfriend, in fact in the past two weeks, slayer's had at least twelve different girls around his house" he said with a laiugh "If you take this so seriously, i think you should have a small break, no offense hun, but we kill people, it's not like we're robots, it's just a little fun ya know?" he said with another laugh at how serious the two of them had just been.  

Dreccas

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:25 pm
Zach sighed. Tell him I heard that. I have a sentry bird above you. He kept running. "Dammit! Better when it stayed by Nemea. I'll never find the Lion."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:28 pm
The clone sat ready and waited around, "where is the others" he asked slayer.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:31 pm
"I've got two on their way, in fact, i can kinda feel them just in the distance" he said with a nod "We'll let them take care of the problem though, I want to see how they fare against a mark this strong" he said with a smile "Wouldn't you agree?" he said sipping some of the tea that had been waiting for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 pm
The clone nodded, "yes but i dont want the girls hurt" he said and pointed to a group of clones, "release the BLRs, we'll use them to watch and help if needed."
The clones opened the cage and two large raptors with blood red armor walked out. One said something in an unknown language and they nodded.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:40 pm
Zach saw the Nemean Lion. He ran to it and stroked it's head, and it purred. "Yeah... C'mon, we need to go." He climbed onto it's back, and it took off, insanely quick. It dodged trees easily. Not as fast as a centar, but strong, kind, and reliable. Glad I tamed it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:40 pm
"you realize more than 95% of the girls have already been killed, and the remaining 5% are back in town." he shrugged "Hope those raptors know what to kill, or rather, hope that my assassins do, i didn't provide a picture of our elusive mark" he said with a grin "But that'll just test them even further" he said with a grin  

Dreccas

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:46 pm
Zach stood outside the assassin guild. I know my place... I've killed for far too long to do anything else. He knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:51 pm
A scruffy, partly fat man with an eyepatch on opened the assassin's guild door "'Ello?" he said looking at the man "Oiy, neve' seen the like o' you before wotya need?" he said in an uninteligant manner.

((no officals are in, the highest ranking active rp'er that's in this guild is slayer, who is with the ice clan clones near krad and leah))  

Dreccas

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:55 pm
"At least I abide by the anciant code of the Assasin." She walked away from him. Zach........please.........don't do this......  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:00 pm
Dreccas
"you realize more than 95% of the girls have already been killed, and the remaining 5% are back in town." he shrugged "Hope those raptors know what to kill, or rather, hope that my assassins do, i didn't provide a picture of our elusive mark" he said with a grin "But that'll just test them even further" he said with a grin

The clone sighed, "i know and im a failure.." he said looking at the ground, "i was supposed to protect them and i failed.. this b*****d is going to pay" The clone pointed in. "go and kill" he said and the raptors vanished into the air and were inside the school. There bodies were hidden even for their size."kill.." one said and they looked around.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:04 pm
Zach sighed. "Do you know if I can be recruited into the guild?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:06 pm
Zach,.......don't!..... She drew a katana, someone jumpped out at her-  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose