Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:09 am
"No!" Claire wiggled herself free of Emily and waddled quickly towards Quil. She caught him by the pinkie. She looked up him with her big brown eyes.

"Me too pwease," She said hopefully. Quil had taught her to say please when she wanted something, and it usually worked quite well.

Jacob laughed inside the truck. "How sad! It's hard to say no to a face like that. Quil would probably jump off a cliff if she said please with that look on her face!"

He thought about what his future children would be like - if he ever imprinted. He'd wanted them with Bella, and they would've been the cutest thing on the planet. He desperately pushed that thought from his head, but it was even more difficult now that bella had married that THING.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:18 pm
"I don't think so hun" Emily said, picking Claire up and walking away from Quil. "Quil will be back soon, don't worry."

(Umm...What happened to the Vamps?))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:21 pm
((I think they kinda got dumped b/c the HP characters aren't with them.))

Sam's face was serious as he got into the driver's seat of his truck. "Come on, Quil, I want to go over, see who they are, and get back to Emily, ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:08 pm
((Psh, I guess, haha))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:46 am
"No!!!" Claire squealed. "No, Quil!! I wif Quil!!" She burst into tears, reaching out for him.

((Pssst, if you want to play vampires, the Cult thread REALLY needs the Cullen family! ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:22 pm
Quil looked pleadingly at Sam. It was up to him whether he stayed behind with Claire, brought her with him, or just had to leave her.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:19 pm
Emily cradled Claire in her arms. "Shhh, love, shhhh. No crying now. Your a big girl!" Emily tried to soothe the toddler, rocking her back and forth.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:27 pm
"Quil, stay here," Sam said, nodding once. He smiled at Emily and Claire before shutting the door of his truck.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:28 pm
Emily sighed and blew Sam a kiss before handing the still crying Claire over to Quil.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:14 am
Claire sniffled in Quil's arms, burying her small face in his warm neck. After she'd calmed down she looked up to see Sam and Jacob in the truck. "Go wif Sammy?" she asked. She wiped at her eyes.

"We could've used him," Jacob sighed. "Oh well..." He saw Claire point in their direction. He waved at her. "She's lucky she's so cute, otherwise I'd be tempted to spank her, that little stinker."  

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:22 am
"Jacob, stop complaining. We can deal with this, we don't need the whole pack," Sam said. He looked back at Emily and smiled before turning to the road and slamming his door. "I just want to get back to our picnic." He slammed on the gas and drove quickly down the road, braking before hitting the car. He hopped out, waiting for Jacob to come out to say anything.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:38 pm
"I'm not complaining... but we can't keep letting a 2 year old decide who stays and who goes."

"Dude!!" Jacob yelled when Sam hit the brakes. He caught his breath as Sam hopped out. He stared at the group of kids in front of him, nearly laughing. "They're just... human..."

Ron looked at the two huge guys who'd nearly hit the car. They couldn't have been over 25, but for some reason they looked so much older.

"Well, yeah, we're human," he said curiously. "Why wouldn't we be? And we're sort of lost humans. We just came from seeing some, um, well... people... " He wasn't sure whether or not to say that those people were vampires. "And they mentioned something about a Sam? I don't know how to say his last name, I'm just British." He chuckled. "But it's U-l-e-y. And Jacob Black? Do have any idea where we could find them?"

The two guys seemed puzzled, so he added, "I'm Ron, by the way, Ron Weasley. And these are my friends Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. And that's my sister Ginny."

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:03 am
"I'm Sam Uley, this is Jacob Black. What can we do for you?" Sam said harshly. Our picnic got interrupted because of this? he thought angrily. He looked over at Jacob.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:16 pm
Emily pulled off her shorts and tank top, rushing into the fridged water's. Come swimming peoples! She called out to the few people left at the picnic.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:11 pm
"Oh! Well, that makes our lives easier. We just ran into some of your...acquaintances. The vampires. I dunno what these guys think, but I didn't get on with them too well. Back home, one of our best mates is a werewolf so we thought we'd come and see what you lot are like. Is that alright...?"

Claire tried to follow Emily into the water. "Me wet too!" she giggled.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff