Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:07 am
willythehippie
So im just like curious but how did you find me and what made you want to add me??
I saw you in Barton Town and I was in recruitment-mode hehe. So I was like, oh, cute name! "willythehippie" just sounds cute to me. xD;; I love creative usernames... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:12 am
Hello, I'm The Ninja Kakashi.

I am a roleplayer, so i will be joining a roleplay or two (or more) here.

I like just about any types of music except country and rap.

I am into card games; I currently play, Naruto, Magic, and Yu-Gi-Oh! (Magic being the most recent)

I.... -blanks- got nothing.  

The Ninja Kakashi

rachniqueen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:14 am
Hm. Well this isn't too swell and keen, but it's going to be pretty long for an introduction I suppose.

I'm Daiseko [Dai], if you haven't guessed my username is from a DS game called OUENDAN, I'm pretty sure it's a Japanese traded game from Japan itself, not too sure, but I've played it about over 9000 times. On gaia I first started out as a Graphic Designer in Profile Making, and then later on turned around into a Roleplayer for life and then turned to Art to help with my gold problems and the love I hold for art. I am an 05er of December, and depressed that I missed the 2k5 Zombie basses of October (correct me if it is 2k4. o_o). I love to roleplay, and I can be fairly literate when wanted, I love roleplaying males. In my spare time I write and draw, I often write so that I can become a book writer when I grow up. I cosplay, I make costumes, I recently did a Silent Hill Nurse costume and won first place receiving a 25dollar gift card for the store I won it in; I am very proud of that. I really do hope I am not missing anything, and I apologize for this 'introduction' to be long. Well look, I feel like I'm babbling but I'm really just telling you who I am, right? There's nothing wrong with that!

I love to play video games, the Silent Hill series is one of my favorites, Anime is one huge thing that I enjoy, though I often watch Japanesed Anime's that have not been yet dubbed for American use. I love to watch movies, Sci-Fi is one of my favorite genres. Recently after watching the NEW Star Trek I was currently 'aware' of some bits and pieced but never truely got into it until after seeing the movie in theatres TWO time;; so now that is one of my new favorite TV series even though it often doesn't come on too much. I enjoy the 'Next Generation' of Star Trek over the original story line.

I think I should use all this for a new updated "About Me" in my profile. xD;

Anyway, thank you--sorry about making this loooong.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:21 am
The Ninja Kakashi
Hello, I'm The Ninja Kakashi.

I am a roleplayer, so i will be joining a roleplay or two (or more) here.

I like just about any types of music except country and rap.

I am into card games; I currently play, Naruto, Magic, and Yu-Gi-Oh! (Magic being the most recent)

I.... -blanks- got nothing.
Welcome! biggrin I love RPers. ^_^  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:22 am
Daiseko
Hm. Well this isn't too swell and keen, but it's going to be pretty long for an introduction I suppose.

I'm Daiseko [Dai], if you haven't guessed my username is from a DS game called OUENDAN, I'm pretty sure it's a Japanese traded game from Japan itself, not too sure, but I've played it about over 9000 times. On gaia I first started out as a Graphic Designer in Profile Making, and then later on turned around into a Roleplayer for life and then turned to Art to help with my gold problems and the love I hold for art. I am an 05er of December, and depressed that I missed the 2k5 Zombie basses of October (correct me if it is 2k4. o_o). I love to roleplay, and I can be fairly literate when wanted, I love roleplaying males. In my spare time I write and draw, I often write so that I can become a book writer when I grow up. I cosplay, I make costumes, I recently did a Silent Hill Nurse costume and won first place receiving a 25dollar gift card for the store I won it in; I am very proud of that. I really do hope I am not missing anything, and I apologize for this 'introduction' to be long. Well look, I feel like I'm babbling but I'm really just telling you who I am, right? There's nothing wrong with that!

I love to play video games, the Silent Hill series is one of my favorites, Anime is one huge thing that I enjoy, though I often watch Japanesed Anime's that have not been yet dubbed for American use. I love to watch movies, Sci-Fi is one of my favorite genres. Recently after watching the NEW Star Trek I was currently 'aware' of some bits and pieced but never truely got into it until after seeing the movie in theatres TWO time;; so now that is one of my new favorite TV series even though it often doesn't come on too much. I enjoy the 'Next Generation' of Star Trek over the original story line.

I have a friend who loves Silent Hill! But I don't really play video games. XD

You should use it for the About Me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:26 am
Hiya, my name is Purple, or Lindsey, or Linz, whatever. Um I like to role play a lot, and if I might say, I am getting pretty darn good at it. I also like to write stories, to let my imagination go wild....and I am very random.  

Purpleinator

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

rachniqueen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:29 am
Otulissa
Daiseko

I have a friend who loves Silent Hill! But I don't really play video games. XD

You should use it for the About Me!

sweatdrop
I could of typed more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:53 am
Haha. well thank you very much.  

willythehippie

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

This Demon is Not Me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:02 pm
Hi there ^-^ My name is Trinity in real life. My favorite color is black, but I'm not goth! D:

I enjoy roleplaying because it's like being someone you're not, writing, drawing (I enjoy drawing... a lot :3), reading and so much more ^-^

I have read just about every manga in the Top 50 list in both Shounen and Shoujo on Onemanga. You cannot list one that I did not read >:3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:59 pm
Hello, everyone! I'm Irritating Pixie. My friends call me Pixie. Everyone else just calls me Irritating. XDDD wink I've been roleplaying for the past.... eight or nine years now. I rarely run my work through spell check (mostly because I'm too lazy to copy and paste it to word and back) so my spelling is iffy. I enjoy writing short stories and fanfic and I'll roleplay almost anything once. I literally, and this is no exagerration, have over eighty different characters. XP And every last one of them is very detailed. And I think I've used half of them in one rolepolay before. ^^ Best roleplay I've ever been in. I tend to leave my posts as one big block of text so..... yeah. ^^'' It can be something of a mess. I'm also long-winded. The more characters I have in a roleplay, and occasionally outside of one, the more I have to say. I pride myself on my ability to think up a plot on the spot. I'm going with working from a pairing! Errr, but i think i should really shut up now, hmmm? Lest i talk your ears off! *cackles and waves* Bye-byez now!  

Irritating Pixie

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:25 pm
purplegirl1111
Hiya, my name is Purple, or Lindsey, or Linz, whatever. Um I like to role play a lot, and if I might say, I am getting pretty darn good at it. I also like to write stories, to let my imagination go wild....and I am very random.
Hey, Purple! biggrin I hope you enjoy your stay at this sanctuary. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:25 pm
This Demon is Not Me
Hi there ^-^ My name is Trinity in real life. My favorite color is black, but I'm not goth! D:

I enjoy roleplaying because it's like being someone you're not, writing, drawing (I enjoy drawing... a lot :3), reading and so much more ^-^

I have read just about every manga in the Top 50 list in both Shounen and Shoujo on Onemanga. You cannot list one that I did not read >:3
Hi, Trinity! biggrin Welcome!

Wow. XD I prefer shounen over shoujo. sweatdrop  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:26 pm
Irritating Pixie
Hello, everyone! I'm Irritating Pixie. My friends call me Pixie. Everyone else just calls me Irritating. XDDD wink I've been roleplaying for the past.... eight or nine years now. I rarely run my work through spell check (mostly because I'm too lazy to copy and paste it to word and back) so my spelling is iffy. I enjoy writing short stories and fanfic and I'll roleplay almost anything once. I literally, and this is no exagerration, have over eighty different characters. XP And every last one of them is very detailed. And I think I've used half of them in one rolepolay before. ^^ Best roleplay I've ever been in. I tend to leave my posts as one big block of text so..... yeah. ^^'' It can be something of a mess. I'm also long-winded. The more characters I have in a roleplay, and occasionally outside of one, the more I have to say. I pride myself on my ability to think up a plot on the spot. I'm going with working from a pairing! Errr, but i think i should really shut up now, hmmm? Lest i talk your ears off! *cackles and waves* Bye-byez now!
Hey, Pixie! biggrin Even though I just met you, I consider you my net-friend already. xD Wow, I probably have over 80 characters too... probably over 100.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:01 pm
Otulissa
This Demon is Not Me

Hi, Trinity! biggrin Welcome!

Wow. XD I prefer shounen over shoujo. sweatdrop

Thanks ^-^

Me too, I only read so much because my friends dared me to... and then they quizzed me... *dies*  

This Demon is Not Me

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:02 pm
Ughh....I personally HATE shoujo. There's only a few shoujo I read. xD  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games