Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:06 pm

"hey, please stop moving around too much" she said before looking down at her "hey, what was that all about?" she asked tilting her head to the side
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:10 pm

Herbert decides to run for it. He runs in a completely random direction that just so happens to be the opposite direction that the others are going in. Then he finds something similar to a Golf Caddy. He then sped off in the direction the others had, not knowing it.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:13 pm

(might b leavin, not sure yet)
Elena yawns and looks around "we there yet?" she asked looking over at bane before looking up and around
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:15 pm

(You always are.)

He noticed it was quite loud, and really hoped it didn't alert anyone.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:24 pm

( i kno srry, but im tryin ta get out of de house n do sumthin, im always cramped here n i hate it)

Elena blinks and looks down, she shruggs thinking she heard something, she accidently lets go of skye and watches her fall "Oops" she giggles then dives down, tucking in her wings to gain speed, as she gets near she sees the ground coming up really quickly, she quickly grabs Skye, spreads her wings and swoops back up, she grins "wow that was fun" she just floats there for a bit while putting Skye on her back so that it would be easier to carry her
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:26 pm

(no no, It's fine. It's better to be out.)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:30 pm

(only if u can go T T my mum wont let me, *sigh* there goes my plan 4 goin places, it sux cuz i cnt go outside either, shes a real butthead (i know, so 5th gradish XDD))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:35 pm

(I'm not allowed out even to the park within walking distance without my father coming with me (because my brother doesn't walk in the sun very much and he wants to stay home or go to his new @**% buddy. He calls her his girlfriend, but I've never heard them off doing anything else.) The only place I can go to is my friend's who I don't really like as a friend most of the time because I just never got over when he took my dart gun and wouldn't stop shooting me.))

He flipped a switch to see what it did and it sent spotlights into the air.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:40 pm

Elena sees a light and looks straight at it "HEY!!" she yelled blinded, she fell to the ground, but since she wasnt that far off it wasnt so bad "ow" she muttered rubbing her eyes, seeing spots everywhere.

(ahh dats gay, i went to some kind of woods once n had lots of fun cuz i like the wild, it calms me somehow, well ive been out for hours n my parents got mad so they forbid me to go, but i got mad and since they dont come home until 7ish, i go over there and waste a few of my time b4 going back, but now they bribed my brother into callin them wheneve i leave, so it sux like badly)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:44 pm

(I remember that story now. Yeah, that's just wrong.)

He stops it and hurries the light off. He gets out and runs over to her.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:47 pm

(yea i kno, so much 4 trustin my brother)

Elena blinks rapidly and rubs her eyes "What the Hell was that for?!" she snapped looking around, she closes her eyes for a bit before opening them, her vision clearing up a bit, she looks around then spots him "Hey" she said, almost growling
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:02 pm

"Sorry, didn't know. Where are you guys going?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:06 pm

"yea yea" she gets up and dusts herself off "umm some bunker place i think, i dont know" she shruggs "need a lift?" she asked "you can ride on my back"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:08 pm

"Got the cart." He looked back at it when he said that and saw something making him barely pause. "with machine guns on the back."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:15 pm

"that noise machine?" she asked then looks over at it "machine guns?" she walks over to it "ive never used or seen a gun before" she said looking back at him
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games