Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:19 pm
*The Bloody Fang steps through the puddles of blood she made when she hears a noise, its a little girl cowering with a sound nin about to kill her. She grabs the child and runs*

"CLOSE YOUR EYES AND DONT LOOK AROUND KEEP YOUR FACE HIDDEN"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:17 pm
(Ahh! Sorry! I think I got mixed up with another thread.... oops... sweatdrop )

"Bloody Fang!" Kazu shouted from the head of Kasai. "Get the villagers out!" Her blood was boiling, and the sight of her home being destroyed wasn't making it any better. Her Namikaze blood called for her to stand up and protect it with everything she had, but if she did, innocent lives would be lost.
She whispered frantically to Kasai, and the tigeress face was surprised. "The entire thing?" she asked.
Kazu laughed. "Well, most of it, anyway. Will that be a problem?"
The tiger shook its head, swaying Kazu to and fro.
"Good..."  

OkamiKazu

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:01 pm
Hana spotted a sound ninja about to throw a few shuriken at a boy, and she deflects them by throwing a few kunai. But she miscounted and one was still headed for the boy and she did the only thing she could do, she blocked it with her own body, letting it get imbedded in her back. "run kid." she grunted as she pulled out the shuriken and tossed it right back at the ninja.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:38 pm
"This is getting out of hand..." Kazu growled when she saw Hana take the shuriken for the kid. There was no time to waste. It was do or die... literally.
Kazu did a series of complex handsigns, then bit down on her thumb. "Summoning Jutsu! Twilight Pride!" She yelled.
The entire area was covered in smoke, and when it cleared, tigers were everywhere. On buildings, in the roads... hell, one was even flying through the air, about to land on the Sound nin that was chasing the Bloody Fang.
Kasai roared to her pride, and they all sprang into action, tearing apart enemy after enemy with their claws, teeth, and hidden jutsu.  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:45 pm
*chidori spiral!*yelled Sakata as the chakra spiral wrapped around several sound nin. suffocating them  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:34 am
Wow i gotta finish this quickly there's too many of them, but ehat should i do? Ok then..........i guess i don't have a choice. Hana did some handsigns to fast too see and then she said, "summoning jutstu." A large bird suddenly apeeared."Are you ready Kai?" "yes hana but you owe me for this." "yes i know." Hana did some handsigns and Kai's wings turned hard like metal and sharp like blades.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:01 am
*the Bloody Fang slices the Sound Nin in half while still running with the girl. She takes her to a safe place and sits her down*

Girl: wh-why are you helping me?

Bloody Fang: because...this is my old home. Now stay here! *runs off*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:30 am
Sakata rammed one of the ninja against the building"who arfe you working for!?"she yelled
"O-ororchimaru"he stuttered
"Anyone else"she said
"And the guy who has eyes like you.."
"His name?"
"It was somthing with an I like icha"he said
"Itachi..."sighed Sakata
"yea thats it!"Sakata grabbed the man neck even harder and slammed him into the ground leaving his broken body and a huge hole  

Level_E_Vampire

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:49 am
*The Bloody Fang hears them and clenches a fist*

Itachi....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:02 pm
"Goddamn it!"swore Sakata punching the wall leaving her fist bloody and scratched  

Level_E_Vampire

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:28 pm
*The Bloody Fang runs away from Sakata and helped other people*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:37 pm
"It had been awhile since Sakata had heard of the Uchiha since he murdered her dad but her mom had been gone on a mission but was killed during it"That ******** b*****d I'm gonna murder him"she said putting her head down  

Level_E_Vampire

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:51 pm
Bloody Fang: HEY! LOOK OUT! *a Sound Nin was about to stab Sakata and she stabs him before he could do anything*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:11 pm
Kazu jumped down from Kasai's head and joined the battle. She cut through the Sound nin on her way to talk with Sakata and the Bloody Fang.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:16 pm
(the way I was brutally beaten was against my will, thats unfair treatment if I couldn't get on)

Jynx waking up in a hospital from a 2 week coma, jumping up to put on his attire he could see Sakata and the rest fighting, he then said "Those bastards are about to fight a way more vicious force than sound nin" as he jumped out he had a fully charged chidori, and killed the sound nin that attacked Chihiro, he the threw over 80 punches at Sakata even though she was his sister, he had came to ask her a question now he was forcing her to answer  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games