Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

sekh nassor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:58 am
Doxa Theou
NAME:Dae
ABOUT ME: I'm psychotic, insane, & disturbed, and am usually presumed to make satanistic sacrifices instead of hanging out with people on Saturday nights & weekends.
PETS: A pitbull, a ferrit, & three cats
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I roleplay, read, & am taking up leather working.
CURRENT PATH: Under construction: Current status: Pause
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested for years now, but only actually took up the religion of wicca around last August.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm usually not a bad person to get along with, a little morbid, but not a necrophiliac or a serial killer. I like long jackets, personally I own a preacher's jacket that I inherited a few years back. I was only tall enough to wear it a few months ago. If anyone has any advice or information about wicca that I can't find here, or hell would even just like to talk I'd be more than happy to do so.

you seem pretty cool stare  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 am
NAME: Sam
ABOUT ME: Not much to say--if you wanna know, just ask!
PETS: a dog, but next year I'm moving from the dorms to a house, so I want either fish or a snake.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, religious studies, culture...
CURRENT PATH: why compartmentalize? If you want to know more about my beliefs, just ask!
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about 4 or 5 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Like I said, don't hesitate to ask! I love talking to people, so feel free to add me as a friend--just let me know where I "know" you from. biggrin  

Sam Oaken Willow 17

sekh nassor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:01 am
NAME: Jocelyn...but people call me jj, jc, and jcat
ABOUT ME: i am very random and abit of a pervy thinker...a bit crazy...i bit of a fighter
PETS: snake
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: idk
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: .....not really.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:06 am
User Image
NAME: Brittney
ABOUT ME: I'm kind of shy, but very friendly. I'm an open-minded thinker and pretty respectful.
PETS: My doggy Emma!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Singing, music, dancing, writing, drawing.
CURRENT PATH: I'd probably call myself an Eclectic Neo-Pagan.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: A little over a year.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I don't have much more to say about me, but you can always talk to me, I won't bite. (:

Fairytale Endings

12lovelikewinter21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:24 pm
NAME: Tiffany
ABOUT ME: im kinda on the shy side but im quick to stand up for what i think. once i do get to know people i sometimes talk to much so feel free to tell me to shhhh! anything else...... im in the 9th grade and have a bf.......i think thats it.
PETS: two rabbits that i just got today so they dont have names yet.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: i love music. mostly A.F.I. and Blaqk Audio though.
CURRENT PATH: dont really have one. just trying to figure stuff out.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: studying for maybe a day or two. interested almost all my life though. never had the means or motivation to study till now.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: most of my dads side of the family is wiccan i just leared a few days ago. on my dads side were a bunch of witch doctors, shamans, the jipseese (sorry i have no clue how to spell that word sweatdrop ) and the voodoo and hoodoo people in which i can never remember the names of. my uncle john believes i have a natural talent and interst in wiccan and could "make a good witch" as he put it. thats why im trying to learn about wicca and hopefully become wiccan one day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:42 pm
12lovelikewinter21
the jipseese (sorry i have no clue how to spell that word sweatdrop )

The word you seek is "gypsies", and I wouldn't use it if I were you. wink It's a racial slur, and offensive. The race in particular most referred to by this slur is "Rroma".  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Fairytale Endings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:08 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
12lovelikewinter21

The word you seek is "gypsies", and I wouldn't use it if I were you. wink It's a racial slur, and offensive. The race in particular most referred to by this slur is "Rroma".
User Image
Thanks for the info, a few of my ancestors were apparently Rroma (according to my grandma and Oma), and I never knew that gypsies was a racial slur.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:34 am
L o v e r s L u l l a b y
Sanguina Cruenta
12lovelikewinter21

Thanks for the info, a few of my ancestors were apparently Rroma (according to my grandma and Oma), and I never knew that gypsies was a racial slur.

I didn't either to begin with. It's more a romanticised term here. But in Eastern Europe it's more associated with thievery and stuff, and it implies the Rroma came from Egypt (which they didn't). I imagine there are some families and individuals who don't have a problem with it, but there are others who really do so it's best not to use it if you can avoid it. ^_^  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

StarGoddessSiren

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:54 pm
Name: Shy (yes, that's really my name)
About me: I'm pretty laid back and happy go-lucky. I love making friends. I have a tendency to be random and sprout crazy ideas. Most people who know me say i'm crazy, but only because i'm the type that attempts stunts that most people would think twice about. I love life and adventure and believe that you should live your life to the fullest, as long as you do not purposely hurt yourself or others.
Pets: a dalmation(Shadow)-my baby boy!, two cats: Nightmare(black, cuddle bug) and Snowflake(white, nightmare's big sister)
Hobbies and Interests: i practice tarot readings, stone/crystal healing, herbalism, and meditate often.
Current path: pagan
How long have you been studying/interested: learned of the religion about 12 years ago and have been studying for the last 10 years.
Anything else you want to share: I just finished school last year to become a massage therapist. Oh, and i'm OCD and a perfectionist ^_^.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:05 pm
NAME: Maddison, but my friends call me Maddie
ABOUT ME: I love to talk and text. Joking around with friends is what I do on a normal basis. I love making new friends who understand who I am and dont judge me for it. So send me a friend request please!
PETS: I have a dog, a cat, and a turtle. Oh, and some sea monkeys
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I write poetry, and I am currently writing a book (Im not sure its any good though)
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been studying Wiccan since I was about nine. I started practicing when I was 11
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: None of my family or friends are Wiccan. I keep my religion and beliefs to myself. I am still hoping to learn all I can about the religion I am.  

xXLovely_GrlXx

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:52 pm
Wolverinessa
NAME: Maddison, but my friends call me Maddie
ABOUT ME: I love to talk and text. Joking around with friends is what I do on a normal basis. I love making new friends who understand who I am and dont judge me for it. So send me a friend request please!
PETS: I have a dog, a cat, and a turtle. Oh, and some sea monkeys
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I write poetry, and I am currently writing a book (Im not sure its any good though)
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been studying Wiccan since I was about nine. I started practicing when I was 11
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: None of my family or friends are Wiccan. I keep my religion and beliefs to myself. I am still hoping to learn all I can about the religion I am.

Please check out our forum sticky, about using the word Wicca.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:32 pm
NAME: Andrea
ABOUT ME: I am creative and love to learn.
PETS: 3 dogs, 2 birds, 3 sugar gliders, a turtle, and a snake (I love animals. lol)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: drawing, writing, reading
CURRENT PATH: Studying Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: four years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: can't think of anything at the moment but may add something later.

Lady_Suula

O_o Kaori-chan O_o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:33 pm
NAME: Beatrice, also known as Kaori-chan, waffow, or bee
ABOUT ME: *I can be very childish at times
* I'm extremely emotional and moody.
* I like people with a good sense of humor, especially sarcastic kind of humor.
* I love chocolate and melons and coffee and perfumes. heart

PETS: Johnny, my guineea pig.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: drawing, anything Japan-related, cute things, friendship bracelets
CURRENT PATH: none
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: one year
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: nuh-uh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:03 pm
NAME:Katherine, plz call me Katie
ABOUT ME:I am that smart brunette thats sits in the back of the classroom
PETS:1 cat, 2 dogs, and 1 fish
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:airplanes and boys
CURRENT PATH:become a pilot and love mother earth
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:since i was 6
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:I like chocolate milk mrgreen  

Travel_Lust

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:21 pm
NAME: Vivian (Vivie, Viv, Moony, or Sy)
ABOUT ME: I'm the yin yang. I can be loud; I can be quiet. I can be the wall flower; or the life of the party. I can be the nicest, generous person but rub me wrong and I'll round house kick you with witty, verbal insults. All in all I'm smart and I like to observe and I like jumping for all opportunities that come my way. I try to be the nicest person I can be and I believe everyone deserves a clean slate when first met. And I hate seeing people mad or sad. I do every trick in the book just to bring a smile on your face. ^^
PETS:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My Lobo!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: drawing, painting, singing, performing at the arts center, modeling, designing clothes and outfits, fiddling with editing software, photography, writing, music, dancing, melee weapons, art, video games, camping, hiking, salt water fishing, going to parties, raves, and kick backs.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Pushing eight years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Just ask me. I love talking. But please, if you send me a PM, state where you've seen/met me.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games