Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:34 pm
"Oooh~, spooky!" Harike started cackling. "You forget, I've worked under Lord Orochimaru since I was little!" She paused. "Although, getting my face cut to shreds wouldn't be so nice... No matter!"
Kazu sighed. "I told you so..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:36 pm
"You thought I was bluffing." Jynx said before slicing a giant scar across her face. "Now will you talk?" Jynx asked waiting for an answer.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:41 pm
"Nnn, owie! That hurt!" Harike whimpered. She licked the blood off her upper lip and grinned. "But nope!"
Kazu wanted to laugh. "You have to ask her a question first, Jynx..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:49 pm
"******** it!!!!!!!!" Jynx yelled "Tsukiyomi." As soon as they appeared in this separate wolrd Jynx started toturing Harike. "I guess you face can experience the same fate over, and over, and over again."  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:53 pm
"So you mean there'll be more blood?" Harike asked gleefully. She acted with almost child-like sadism. "Come on, feeling pain makes me know I'm alive!" She laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:57 pm
"Oh, than this is what you need." Jynx said as the battle field transformed from a graveyard to a garden with animals, and people. "Enjoy." Jynx said letting her watch these happy people while stuck on the crucifix.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:03 pm
"Hmph, so? I don't need people. I'll live and die for Lord Orochimaru..." Her voiced slightly wavered at the end, but she tried to cover it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:09 pm
"No bad person can resist bunnies and children, believe me, I was worse than you." Jynx said petting a small rabbit close to the ears.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:15 pm
"What do you mean by that?" Harike snapped at him. She watched the scene infront of her intently. "It doesn't matter anyways... it's all just an illusion."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:36 pm
Sakata woke up her body hurt like hell.Seiyaku got into the jutsu"Yes thats true but the pain is real"he said and slit her throat not deep but enough to shut her up and get light headed from loss of blood  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:16 pm
you people are stupid tasu took out his sword tasu said if you want blood awnser are queshtons got it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:07 pm
Jynx had made a copy. "Tasu stop, we tried that."

Meanwhile.......

"Seiyaka don't." Jynx said picking up the small bunny. "Here." Jynx rubbed it against her so she could feel how soft and warm its fur was. "Thats the effect of a blue sharingan, Genjutsu becomes real."  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:26 pm
tasu put his sword and said jynx your retarded tasu busted threw a wall and started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:32 pm
As Tasu walked off Jynx replied to his comment. "At least I'm smart enough to know where the ******** door was."  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:36 pm
tasu walks back after hearing that and he said so i like to bust threw walls so what sue me i'm not the one holding a retarded bunny tasu said i'm going to find orchimaru and kill him thats it.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games