Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:51 am
** Heh, this is the '? Character'. He'll capture you two after you reply. xD ~~
The trolls couldn't find who they were supposed to eat, they couldn't find there promised dinner. Did their master lie to them? The small brains of the fuzzy looking troll didn't accept this, and they were hungry. Turning on each other, they started to attack and chase. Sickening cries echoed through the forest, some of pain, some of delight. Flames flew everywhere, the camp site looked like a battered battle ground. On the ground lay many ashes of trees, though some lucky trees still stood. One including Mirabel, how lucky was it she picked that tree randomly...
Looking around, it was dead silent, a few more yips now and then. So inhumanly you flinched and covered your ears, maybe bring a tear to your eye? Whether out of pain for that creature, disgust, or maybe something else you couldn't understand. But it didn't matter now. It was over. The little girl had lost once again. How many times would she try before admitting defeat? Oh, that's what I love about my daughter. She won't quit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:40 pm
Seymour closed his eyes, trying to fake dead. He had awoken from his unconsciousness, but continued to keep his eyes closed. What if they heard his quiet breathing?  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:17 am
Mirabel let out a silent, internal sigh. She watched as the trees around her went up in flames, and turned into fluttering, sad ashes. She was so lucky that her tree didn't become ash! If so, she, too, would be long dead. Mirabel silently thanked the course of fate and destiny, and mother Nature.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:24 pm
Smoldered-Starlight
** It will make a nice plot twist, but only half or less should be captured. Y'know, a little rescue mission to spice things up? xD So Seymour and James, is it? ~~

(I didnt mean to volunteer myself, but ok...)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:35 pm
Glancing over his shoulder as he ran, James looked back to see the trolls turn cannibal as they began to eat each other. Sickened by this nasty turn of battle James turned his attention back to where he was running. Unfortunately at that moment he ran into a low hanging branch. As he fell to the ground, his world going black, James felt warm blood begin to run down his face. Closing his eyes, James let the darkness take him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:26 pm
Mirabel breathed in, breathed out, and breathed in, and breathed out. She counted her breaths: 1...2...3...4...5... et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. She counted her breaths slowly, and then soon, her counting drifted away to the back of her mind. She kept silent, watching the trolls intently.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:33 pm
((Uhm... Now what? and LOL, you won yourself some more money again, Starlight.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:05 am
((First post on page 20... look at that... xd ))

((Maybe we should make it like the 3rd post on page 25 and see who gets it... I'll laugh if Starlight wins again...))  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:23 pm
((Yeah.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:39 pm
** Haha. Or if it's me again I can just give it to the next person who posts. I'll have to set that up later. Right now I'll just do a quick post. And James, if you don't want to be captured, you don't have to be. I'm sorry. ~~
He walked slowly along the ash, the sound of crunching putting a satisfied smile on his lips. Oh, how twisted the smile was... Sickenling full of plessure...
Where were the survivors? Wouldn't Sarah like him to help out, just a bit? Sure, she wouldn't mind. And they had information she could use. The man walked along slowly, glancing around for anyone to capture. There... someone playing dead, eh? He laughed out loud. Like that could fool him! "Get up, boy!" He ordered, snapping his fingers. Two men appeared in a cloud of dust on either side of him.
Well, Seymour had no chance against such magic, did he? Either way, he seemed injured.
"Pick him up, you idiots." The man snapped to the stiff guards. They were looking around with frowns, but then their hearts hardened and they did as ordered. Each man grabbed an arm and hauled 'the boy' to his feet. "C'mon now..." One whispered softly.

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:25 pm
Smoldered-Starlight
** And James, if you don't want to be captured, you don't have to be. I'm sorry. ~~

(Na, its cool...)

James groaned from his semi-consises state as a throbbing headache plagued his mind after running headlong into that low-hanging tree branch. Warm blood flowed from the gash and dribbled across his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:20 am
((Major Writer's Block. XD;; Sorry if the following RP Post seems...cheesy.. xD;; I need Myu and Kii to get back with Mirabel, LOL.))

Mirabel clutched the treebranch, and sighed...She wished Myu and Kii were with her! She felt so alone in the world when she was isolated like this. Even when she was with others, she still didn't truly 'belong.'

Meowing commenced from above her. "Hmm...?" she looked up, and gasped in sheer glee! "Myu! Kii!" she exclaimed. The two cats leaped down onto Mirabel, one on each shoulder. They meowed and purred, and nuzzled Mirabel's neck.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:46 pm
Seymour looked up at the two soldiers at stood up. He could probably escape. Probably isn't one hundred percent, though. Run or take the risk? He thoguht to himself. The second option seems more reasonable.
"Where are you going to take me?" He spat. He wanted to add something to intimidate them, but that would probably make it harder to escape.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:27 pm
[[Sorry!]]
I've been on vacation, then my mom was on me about not spending my summer glued to the computer screen.
And recently, I've been planning some things~
I'll try and get a post in by Monday. Don't worry, I didn't forget you!
xoxoxo
-Star~

high tendencies

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:06 am
((Okay, thanks Starlight-chan!))  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff