Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 2 Thread [Unlocked/New Announcement April 25 12:35PM) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:07 pm
Salmay
Lots of us drank the rum. What else did LCP eat or drink?

i keep telling you TEA she had her own tea bag specifically lipton cold brew . . . she made a drink offered it to Red Boy (aka ziggy) he said no . . . and i don't think anyone else was offered or asked . . . so why was he asked . . . why did HE say no ? ? ? stare it's him i tell you . . . stare  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:14 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Salmay

i keep telling you TEA she had her own tea bag specifically lipton cold brew . . . she made a drink offered it to Red Boy (aka ziggy) he said no . . . and i don't think anyone else was offered or asked . . . so why was he asked . . . why did HE say no ? ? ? stare it's him i tell you . . . stare

*clings* And we still have an unknown sniper.  

Salmay
Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:21 pm
Salmay
Razin Frostdrake
Salmay

*clings* And we still have an unknown sniper.

eek wait this throws everything i thought outta wack . . . i thought Red Boy was the sniper . . . but if he poisoned Pixie Chick then he's a crazed killer . . . and if Pixie Chick was poisoned then she can't be the sniper . . . a sniper would get revenge for some bs like that . . . so . . . who am i missing . . . who's the sniper . . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:23 pm
-He clears his throat and looked around as if he had woken out of a trance. He seemed different some how- "I didn't take the rum because I don't drink, and further more....." -He stood up and looked around at everybody. His voice had changed from it's former stutter to a more clear commanding voice- if I was the killer Raz you wouldn't be around right now." -A smile crossed his face and he started to walk back and forth across the room looking at his notepad- "Lets look at the facts here. LCP was sent to the hospital due to something she drank...or supposedly drank." -He stopped in his tracks- "It's also known that Raz has a hidden compartment under one of his horns, whos to say he didn't take the poison out from it and put it in the Rum?" -He looked at Raz with a cocky look on his face- "See why I take notes now?"  

[Zigaroma]

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:39 pm
*Cough*
"You guys still think it was me? stare "

((Alex- I believe I'm a She, xDD))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:54 pm
LCP crawls to the middle of the room and stares an Raz.  

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:15 pm
[Zigaroma]
-He clears his throat and looked around as if he had woken out of a trance. He seemed different some how- "I didn't take the rum because I don't drink, and further more....." -He stood up and looked around at everybody. His voice had changed from it's former stutter to a more clear commanding voice- if I was the killer Raz you wouldn't be around right now." -A smile crossed his face and he started to walk back and forth across the room looking at his notepad- "Lets look at the facts here. LCP was sent to the hospital due to something she drank...or supposedly drank." -He stopped in his tracks- "It's also known that Raz has a hidden compartment under one of his horns, whos to say he didn't take the poison out from it and put it in the Rum?" -He looked at Raz with a cocky look on his face- "See why I take notes now?"

you didn't take good enough notes then Red Boy . . . and you didn't even hear what i just said . . . i wasn't talking about Pixie Chick and Rum i was talking bout Pixie Chick and Lipton Cold Brew Ice Tea . . . she brought a bag of it to make herself tea . . . she offered some to you but you declined . . . then she ended up poisoned . . . if i remember right you were the only one near her when she had her tea . . . so you are the crazed killer RED BOY ! . . .

and no Pixie Chick you almost died . . . he's the crazed killer but if you were the sniper he'd be dead for it by now . . . so you're not a killer, but HE is . . . *continues staring at Red Boy*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:20 pm
it all makes sense Red Boy is the crazed killer . . . but since pixie Chick isn't the sniper . . . i'm at a loss as to who is *goes into paranoid mode twitching freaking out User Image*  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:27 pm
*pulls out the bottle of rum i capped the other night but never finished* so glad i saved a bit . . . *drinks it down* that'll calm my nerves User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:37 pm
Razin Frostdrake
*pulls out the bottle of rum i capped the other night but never finished* so glad i saved a bit . . . *drinks it down* that'll calm my nerves User Image

Share?  

Salmay
Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:40 pm
Salmay
Razin Frostdrake

Share?

*tosses bottle to salmay* keep it i've got enough there's bout 1/4 of it left . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:48 pm
Razin, I think you are getting a little too paranoid... stare *Cattrain backs away, as if paranoia was contagious* "You are starting to act a little suspicious yourself..."  

Cattrain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:56 pm
Cattrain
Razin, I think you are getting a little too paranoid... stare *Cattrain backs away, as if paranoia was contagious* "You are starting to act a little suspicious yourself..."

paranoid or not . . . it does make sense . . . she drank tea while sitting next to Red Boy only offered it to Red Boy . . . and she ends up poisoned . . . many people drank rum, many people drank cokes . . . the only one who drank something one of a kind was LCP and that was tea . . . and the only other person she offered it to was Red Boy . . . so logic dictates Red Boy is the crazed killer with an unsuccessful attempt on LCP's life . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:06 pm
Razin Frostdrake
daisybug
[sorry everyone we had nasty t-storms last night and my broadband was out] looks like we're still no closer to figuring out who the killer is

Has that creepy morgue guy being doing the questioning or the police?

*mumbles half asleep* i don't think there's been any real question yet . . . but the only guy who talks is Creepy Alex . . . *passes back out*

(HAH you had horrible storms last night too ? i was driving through one and ended up hydroplaning for a good block or two . . . you aren't by any chance in the "mid-south" to keep it vague as possible)

Oh it was awful .. I think they said we got 4 inches of rain from the storm .. um I'm more mid-north but definitely mid-ish .. lol  

daisybug

daisybug

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:07 pm
BlueAltitude
(Plot is not updated. I will be back later i have a wedding to go to)

wedding ... yours? .. bawaaahhha .. the thought of a groom playing on gaia just short hours before the ceremony makes me giggle.  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff