Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Earthest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan bleed to death. Dracomon came over with patamon and wormmon beside him and poke Toan with a stick to check if he was dead. they all look at one another and Dracomon grab some egg and threw it at Earthest then they all ran for their life

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:55 pm
Earthest grinned maniacally. "Here we go again..."She grabbed another bat and ran after Dracomon and started to beat him as well. "Never through eggs at me!! YOU-"SlashAngemon walked to Toan and he touched Toan with a bladed arm and his wings began to glow a soft white. "Toan? Are you okay now?" SlashAngemon said after he healed Toan.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:59 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

with Dracomon training he dodge or block most of her attack while wormmon and Patamon threw eggs at her for back up. "yea thanks" toan said getting up

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:01 pm
Earthest hair stood on end and the eggs began to cook. A dark aura surrounded her and she through the bat at Dracomon making contact and she swiftly turned around and glared at Wormmon and Patamon. "Do not do that anymore. Or I will kill you!"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:04 pm

Dracomon got up and as she finish the sentence the final egg hit her striaght in the face "Bulls seye run for it!" they all scatter in different direction

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:11 pm
Earthest wiped the egg from her face and took her digivice out and smiled serenely. It began to glow and so did SlashAngemon. All traces of the eggs disappeared and Earthest muttered something. SlashAngemon sighed and he spread his wings. The digimon then came before SlashAngemon and he shook his head. "I really don't want to do this, but-" SlashAngemon looked to Earthest and saw that she was practically dancing while waiting for him to do as she commanded. He let out a deep sigh and apologized. "Holy Sword!" The sword of brilliant light formed and grew to a decent length. SlashAngemon slashed from left to right causing all the digimon to black out. "Feel better now?" "Yes," Earthest replied.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:15 pm

Toan smack earthest on the head lightly with a wooden sword "What the hell is wrong with you, this is my digimon first halloween and your already hurting them. how crueal and insenstive can you be? i thought you were better then this but apparently i was wrong" Toan got out his black digivice which started to glow and the digimon all wake up responding to the digivice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:59 pm
"You shouldn't have egged me! And they shouldn't have either!" Earthest pouted coming instantly out of her maniacal mode. "Sorry," she said quickly to the digimon and she glared at Toan. "And how did you..." she turned to SlashAngemon and paused then started to twirling her fingers around each other. "Heh heh...Happy...Halloween?" Earthest said blushing. SlashAngemon shook his head and have Earthest a stern look. Earthest sweatdropped...

((Had a horrible night. I'm going to go cry now. Night.))  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:51 pm

"well you should be punishing the one that taught them not my digimons!" Toan turn toward his digimon "Comon guys let go get you guys some candy!" They all cheer as they felt better

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:49 am
"..." Earthest put herself in a corner and sat down, even more depressed.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:01 am
color=blue]

Toan sigh "Alright you can have candy too"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:04 am
SlashAngemon shook his head. "No, she's being punished. Don't tempt her," SlashAngemon said. "You go ahead and go, I'll watch over her." Earthest started to sulk.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:07 am

"all right, comon guys" Patamon and wormmon both jump on Toan shoulder while Dracomon came beside Toan "Bet cha i can bet you to the next house" Toan said. Dracomon grin and started to run. Toan caught up ad it was a tied and they started to trick or treat

[/color

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:35 am
Earthest chanced a glance behind her. SlashAngemon glared at her and shook his head sternly. Earthest whipped her head back to the corner.  

Earthest

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games