Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
your username.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>.<
View Results

KoreanStarDragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:52 pm
Hehe, mine is actually pretty weird/cool, considering. So, I'm Japanese and have not an inch of Korean in me. BUT! There is a star constellation that can only be seen around the boarder of North and South Korea. The constellation is the Star Dragon. And they say that it was a originally a wind dragon that very wise and mysterious. The dragon would always guide people onto the path they needed to be, but not necessarily see. One day, a simple child ask how could guide everyone if he was on a path himself. After all, not every path intersects. So the wind dragon flew up into the heavens so he would be able to release his path and thus guide everyone.

Long story short, I love the wind, it's a great story, and I like to help guide my siblings and others who want it. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:41 pm
[If anyone doesn't remember me, I'm player Kite's new main]
I have a massive obsession of nukes.  

Bladekind Specibi

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:16 pm
@Star
That's awesome. :0 I wish my username had some cool story behind it. All mine is is the name of a monster in FFVIII. :c
BUT GRIEVER IS PRETTY COOL.

@Nuke
Why the sudden nuke obsession?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:06 pm
Elik Aruna..honestly just popped into my head one day out of nowhere. I just like it. It's pretty. XD
But I tried researching what it might translate to. Aruna is a Hindu sun god. Elik has a bunch of different meaning depending on the language. It can mean wild goat, or knowledgeable female...and um..I know there were other meanings but I can't find the notebook where I wrote them down.  

ElikAruna

Phantom

Adept Rogue Tsuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:11 pm
Adept Rogue: my favorite class
Tsuki: Moon! What can I say, I like the night life.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:43 pm
mine came from animal crossing when i had thought of a random name,little did i know izui actually means somthing,and izuiII came after my izui got hacked crying  

the crescent goddess

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 pm
What does izui mean?
I've always thought about changing my username, but I probably never will, unless I can get the username Griever.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:10 am
o____o

Genocide of Unfaithful, Guilty Universe, Graceless Unity. xD;
They.

Guilty Universe is one of the twelve secondary meanings of G.U or so wikipedia and .hack//terminal disk~XD;;

Actually all three of my usernames come from that~XD; Because I can't think of interesting things on my own. Except Graceless Unity was a mistake becauseee it's supposed to be Unison~XD

and Genocide of the Unfaithful wouldn't fully fit, so I had to remove the..the. xD;;;;  

Genocide of Unfaithful

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sonata Sylph

Beloved Elder

8,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:02 am
>.>;; Everyone has interesting little stories about their names, or they're .hack related or something.
Mine's just my name.
Seriously. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:43 am
I got Nite Runner from a song and Netizen is the name of one of my characters^^  

CerisiaWolfBlade

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:39 pm
@Unfaithful
I would have never thought about that. Whenever I think of GU, I don't usually think about the meaning of it. I should look up the other meanings. They seem interesting. c:

@Shannley
Really? Wait- how do you pronounce your name?

@Nite
Is that the song by Justin Timberlake? If it is, I love that song. <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:56 pm
@XxGrieverxX: The song i heard is actually a remade version by fraz but yes it is the song your talking about^^  

CerisiaWolfBlade

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:01 am
Nite_Runner Netizen
@XxGrieverxX: The song i heard is actually a remade version by fraz but yes it is the song your talking about^^

Oh, I haven't heard that version. :0  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:06 pm
ElikAruna
Elik Aruna..honestly just popped into my head one day out of nowhere. I just like it. It's pretty. XD
But I tried researching what it might translate to. Aruna is a Hindu sun god. Elik has a bunch of different meaning depending on the language. It can mean wild goat, or knowledgeable female...and um..I know there were other meanings but I can't find the notebook where I wrote them down.

A wild goat sun god would actually be pretty freaking awesome. Not only is your name cool, what implies is as well. A giant flaming sun goat in the sky. An excellent artist needs to draw that.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Triple Time

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:01 am
My name means nothing, I don't remember why i chose it.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff