Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:24 am
Donny smiled and moved with her over to the couch. He lifted her so that she was sitting on him and then kissed her neck and then her lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:57 am
Amanda smiled softly and leaned into him kissing him back softly. She felt safe now and she started forgetting. But why was her answer machine blinking?  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:32 pm
After Donny kissed her and broke the kiss he leaned into her and gave her a hug. The whole mood of the room made him feel sort of calm, like rain usually did. He took in a deep breath and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:00 pm
Amanda relaxed and ignored her answer machine. She hugged Donny back and cuddled into him.She wrapped her arms around him and layed her head on his shoulder. A few thumps were heard and Undertaker had hopped on the couch. She smiled softly and closed her eyes.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:19 pm
Donny started to kiss her neck softly and then laid his head on her shoulder as she laid hers on his. There really wasn't anything to say or anything you could really say at the moment. Donny let the moments pass little by little watching the rain fall outside of the window onto the dark green grass outside,"I vote we get out of the wet clothes before we get sick... ok Manda?" he said to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:28 pm
As the moments passed Amanda would softly kiss his neck. She actually was about to doze off when he talked. But she agree'd. It would be alot more comfortable in warm clothes. "Yeah..I agree.." she slowley got up. Undertaker was asleep on his side. She rolled her eyes at him.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:08 pm
"ok..." Donny got up from the couch after she did and stretched out a little. He kissed her lips softly,"Is it ok that I go to my room and change fast.... or do you want me to come with you... or do you wanna come with me?" he asked her, not knowing if she felt safe at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:46 am
"My pj's are in the bathroom..I'll be fine." she hoped. She kissed his cheek softly and headed for the stairs with Undertaker following her.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:20 pm
"ok." Donny said, he walked down a hallway and to the end. He walked into his room and got out shorts, his old athletic senior shorts from high school and put them on. Donny was surprised they still fit or even still had them. He then took off his wet shirt and threw it over in his laundry bag with his went pants. Donny rummaged through his bag and found a white undershirt and slipped that on over his torso and walked out of his room and out to the living room to wait for Amanda to come back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:47 pm
Amanda went into the bathroom and closed the door. She looked out the small window and looked at the rain for a few seconds before grabbing herpj's and pulling her blouse off. She slid on a violet tanktop over it. She examined her arms as usual noticing she still had her scar from when she broke her elbow skatboarding when She and Donny were 14. She chuckled lightly and switched her pants for a pair of pj pants. She ran some cool water down her neck to calm down. When she looked up she thought she saw someone in the mirror behind her and almost shrieked. It was just her imagination. She closed ehr eyes and counted to ten. She walked past undertaker and down the stairs to the living room  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:16 pm
Donny turned around and saw Amanda coming back down the stairs. He smiled lightly and walked a little to her as to 'meet her' half way,"Hey..." Donny said when he was about 2 feet away from the stairs,"everything go ok?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:29 pm
Amanda smiled softly "Yeah.." she was more relaxed now. She came down the steps and stood in front of him. She let out a content sigh. Blocking her head from the 'evil' things. "Are those your senior shorts?" She said recognizing them.She chuckled softly  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:00 pm
Donny looked down to his shorts,"Yeah!" he said excitedly,"haha I'm amazed they still fit me." he paused and turned around,"and my butt looks good in em' right?" he asked as he looked back to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:00 pm
despite all that has happened Amanda busted out luaghing. "Of course.." she sighed jokingly and put her hands on her hips. "PUts mine to shame..tsk tsk" she rolled her eyes with a giggle.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:21 pm
"Hasn't it always put yours to shame though manda baby?" he said in a smart alec way and laughed. Donny turned back around to Amanda,"I'm glad you're smiling. It's a great compliment for your face thats already so pretty." he said and took her hands with his.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games