Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:16 am
she shook her head, "no need to pack the weel barrol, as full as it needs to be, just find me a coller and a leash and tie the leash to a good shoppingcart and ill just pull it along" she said as she morphed into a human "but in the meantime go get what you want i guess" she said motioning to the store  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:26 am
"That would be awsome!" she said smiling, picturing herself in the shopping cart instead of the food, she laughs at herself as she walks to the store "you sure everything would fit in the cart?" she asked  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:38 am
"of course, and if we need more room, alls you do is hook up another cart to the back of the first with another leash" she replied as she took the stuff from the wheel barrol and transfered it to a cart, "go on go gets the foods"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 pm
"alright" Hikaru replied as she ran into the store, grabbing a shopping cart and running through the iles, her hand on the shelves pushing everything in as she went speeding past, not leaving any shelves untouched, the cart filling up quickly, she went for another cart, and started filling it up as well, finding the twinkies and wonders if they are still eatable, she shruggs and puts them in the cart anyway, after around 10 to 20 minutes she comes back out, an empty cart in the back of 4 carts full of food. She smiled widly at Rissa "I think i may have enough... but i dont know.... i still might have to go for more later..." she laughs, shrugging "so where am i to hook this up?" she asked as she pulled out a harness fit for a horse or a pony. all the carts tied together by leashs, she hands the harness to Rissa, "if your wondering, im gonna be riding in that last empty cart, careful when you go down hills or hit bumps, you might loose this passanger" she said, laughing as she saw herself, the cart hitting something and sending her flying forward in the air, she laughed hard at the vision, knowing that there was a high chance of her doing that now that she had thought of it "So uh, hows this gonna work?" she said, looking at the harness and Rissa, "your gonna have to change first or you gonna put it on right now?" she asked, laughing.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:03 pm
Rissa stood by watching Hikaru run down the isles takeing whatever food she coud, even the unknown food "gawd hikaru have enough foods???" she asked slightly laughing at the sigh of the carts one filled with supplies three filled with food and one hooked up in the back "your really gonna ride in a cart huh?" she said laughing as she pictured the image of Hikaru comeing down the streets being pulled by a black pony, she shook her head "well this is an image i wont ever forget" she huffed lightly watching Hikaru, she then pulled out a helmit knowing that a false step or a wrong move from her would send Hikaru flying "hear atleast were this" she said handing the girl the helmit befor looking at the harness, she hooked a long lead to the harness and tyed the lead up to the shopping cart "of course im gonna change forms first, i would look like a . . . . freak or werdo if i were just to put the harness on befor i changed" she chuckled at the image of her struggling into the harness as she was a human, she shook her head befor stretching slightly then befor hikaru's eyes stood a smaller horses then she had been befor, known as a pony, she shook her head "help me with the harness" she asked as sne moved over to the girl and stood befor her, and waited  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:20 pm
Hikaru smiled at the helmet "If you insist ill wear the helmet" She said as she popped the helmet on her head and she put the harness onto Rissa, leading her over to the front of the carts, attaching the leashs that were keeping the carts together to Rissa's harness, She than ran back to the back cart and jumped in, sitting down with her legs hanging out the front "Mush Rissa MUSH!!!" she said, laughing as she adjusted so she was standing in the cart, the other position being a bit uncomfertable, she got ready, sitting on her knees now, her hands on the front part of the cart "Im all ready back here, now Mush!" she said, laughing as she said it and waited for the first tug of when Rissa started to move.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:26 pm
"good, and you better not take it off" she huffed slightly as she watched the girl hook her up to the harness and the carts, she snorted when she hered hte words "Mush, Do i look like a dog to you?" she asked with a slight smerk "oh well im going to have to live with it" she shook her head befor rearing and leaned her body forward hevily untill they moved, she picked up her pace untill her came to a slow gallop, this stuff is hevey she snorted to herself, at least she didnt have far to go she reminded herself as she moved ahead at a slow gallop, they would reach the fort soon but in the mean time she watched the ground so she wouldent run over a bump or take a false step into the night, but also watched where she was going "haveing fun back their" she asked as she called back to hikaru  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:40 pm
Hikaru had her arms in the air "YIPPY" she yelled out before uneasily standing up in the cart, almost making it tip but she quickly adjusted her footing, it was like surfing, only if she fell she would have a face full of cement or dirt instead of a face full of water, she carefully watched her balance, easily staying up "This is great" she yelled up to Rissa, laughing and having the time of her life, this was the most fun she had had in a very long time, she couldnt even remember the last time she had this much fun, but then how often would a person get the chance to ride in a shopping cart pulled by a shapeshifter pony? she guessed the odds were greater now than they had ever been, since there were very few survivors left, and her new friend was a shapeshifter, maybe she would get rides like this more often, than she saw the fort coming up, and knew her fun was coming to an end, and she felt alittle show offy, she lifted one of her legs, going into the crane postion, her faverite balancing position to go into, she stayed perfectly still like that until they rode up to everybody else, jumping out of the cart, one of her feet getting caught on the side and made her cart and her fall to the ground, and in her cart falling made everything else fall, she screamed out as one of the carts barried her in a ton of canned foods, she had pushed her luck way to far, now she was stuck under food, why did she have to grab so much?  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:46 pm
"omg Hikaru, what have you done now" she said as she halted quickly and turned to see the girl laying on the sidewalk with canned food around her she couldent help but laugh softly "you alright" she called back as she watched Hikaru, she would of tryed to help but she was hitched to the carts and she couldent turn back, atleast they were at the fort, she snorted and stood their pawing the ground impacently as she glanced around "oh hikaru, i think we may have a problen, we grabed all this canned foods but no can opener" she chuckled as she continued to paw at the ground impacently  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:16 pm
Ren walked around the base impatiently. 'What is taking those two so long?' he thought.  

Omerta23

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:22 pm
Hikaru, being stuck under the large pile of cans right next to the fort where Ren was walking, let out a muffled cry for help, she couldnt move at all, and they were at the fort, why was nobody helping her??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:24 pm
still pawing at the ground loudly she winnyed loudly befor yelling "oh ren . . . . .could you come and help hikaru, shes a bit stuck and id help her but im just a bit tyed up" she called out to the blackness  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:40 pm
"What the? Okay, I'm coming. Ren walked around the corner of the base and saw a large pile of cans. "Hikaru are you under there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:49 pm
"mghmrph" she tries to say something but cant, her face being in the dirt, she tried to move but only managed to make more cans fall ontop of the already large pile, she groans loudly in pain, trying to say help but it comes out sounding just like a muffled voice.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:50 pm
Rissas ears perked at the muffled noise "yea shes under their" she snorted "shouldent have been trying to show off, now huh hikaru?" she snorted as she watched REn and the big pile of cans that looked as if it grew  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games