Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:31 pm
((you'r quitting Ni-mo?))

She let out an ear peircing scream, and a look of torture entered her eyes for the first time. "I will, my dear Xanzibar!" She peirced his killer with a dark tattoo, thet would continue to grow until it consumed him. "If you will not be my paint, you will be my canvas, lesser son of Chronos!" She laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:11 am
((I'm a youngling author, I specialize in soaps ^^))

Periru watched as he left, other people passing them as if they were...normal, unchanged. Her tears dried after a few moments, and, with her eyes facing the ground, she walked aimlessly through the crowded streets.

A youngling vampire...alone, and heart-broken.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:20 am
His hands curled around the girl's throat, and he snapped her neck and drank her blood.

Daemon collapsed and started chanting in Greek. Finally, he whispered, "Father, save me!" Black tendrils slowly entered his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:05 pm
(I am not quitting; I just recognized that my character has been killed. I shall conjure a new one in due time.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:14 pm
Ry's aimless wanderings found her back on the roof of the hospital, where she used to go to think. Blankly, she stared up at the sky, debating on what to do about this situation...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:20 pm
Kyuuketsuki was behind Periru again, claws at her throat.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:49 pm
Periru's eyes widened some. In mere moments, her existance would most likely be destroyed. She said nothing for a moment, as her tears fell onto his claws and fingers. "Are you going to kill me now...my dear companion?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:54 pm
"Oh, I'm not," Gamma's dark voice said. "I am," A softer voice said. "Omicron."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:57 pm
Periru's head leaned back, leaning the crown her her head against his chest. Her face looked so angelic at that moment, eyes closed and her flawless skin shining with tears. "...Ok," she whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:59 pm
"I'm sorry, Periru," Kyuuketsuki's voice said, before the sharp claws went straight through her throat and pierced his as well, killing them both.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:08 pm
She watched the freak son Kyuuketsuki, "damned a girl with him. How charming, murder will lead him to be a slave for my master. He might even help kill his brother, how deliciouse!" she laughed.

((suit yourself.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:01 pm
"I'm disappointed in you, son," Chronos said to Zach. "I'm sorry... Father. Will you keep this from him?" The Titan Lord sighed and nodded. Zach smiled and surged forward, piercing through the blackness and hugging the form within. Then he pulled away. "Thank you, Father. Please protect her, as well."  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:26 pm
(There are still ashes left. If you wished to... I don't know... create a creature from them, maybe... I'd be happy to play it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:08 pm
((if you will it, my sweet liebling.))

She smiled, walking to her beloveds ashes, "play time is here my sweet. Come, be my paint on this pittiful canvas." She lightly caresses the ashes, creating a new Xanzibar, and smiling twistedly.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:11 pm
It was a creature of pure white, it's face like a smooth egg. Two black pearls of eyes looked out at her innocently. It rubbed up against her, purring like a cat.

He just HAD to PURIFY Xanzibar, didn't he? She was going to have to fix that...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games