Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:12 am
((um......... sweatdrop not really))

"Yeah, this is getting a little boring.." Naruto said.

"Uh, yeah that's all we were doing, talking that's it." Lee said quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:58 am
((Sorry, me neither.))

Gaara looked at the sky. "It might rain soon," he said.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:32 am
Lorelai heard a distant roll of thunder and looked up at the sky as she uneasily muttered to hherself,"I don' like gettin' wet...unless I'm takin' a bath. Don' like lightnin' neither."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:39 am
Gaara made a fairly large house made of sand and sat inside. "Come in if you like, or you can go into Lorelai's house," he said quietly.
Sakura looked at the sky. "Oh no... it's going to rain!" she exclaimed. A distant roar of thunder was heard.
Kyo shook her head. "This is bad...." she said. she made several hand signs, and a wooden house formed. "I have DNA of one of the Hokage's, I forgot who. I am a lab-rat of Orochimaru." she explained. "Come in, or else you'll get wet."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:51 am
Lorelai jumped and gave a startled squeak as another roll of thunder rumbled louder than the first. "I think...I better go home now." She turned and reluctantly headed toward home, wishing she could stay with her new friends, but knew her brother would worry if she didn't come home soon. Besides, she wasn't too sure how Gaara planned to keep his sand house from turning to mud once the rain started pouring.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:15 am
Lee nodded and went inside, waving his hand to get sakura to follow.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:10 pm
Tom was there to welcome Lorelai as soon as she came through the door. "Ah, good lass. I knew ye'd come in soon as ye heard thunder."

Lorelai just smiled and gave him a quick hug before running to the nearest window. "Think everybody'll be okay out there?"

Tom frowned thoughtfully as he joined his sister and looked out the window as well. "Hm, not certain about that. I don't know how sand can hold up against a good drenchin', and wood is known te be a good lightnin' conductor. I think they'd be safer either in here or in the daycare."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Gaara looked at the others. "It WILL turn into mud, but it can still keep shape," he reassured.
Sakura smiled at Lee and walked in. "It looked fine this morning, but now it's gonna pour!" she said grinning. She looked around. "It's like an acutal house! Tables, chairs, and everything!"
Kyo smiled at that. "Yeah, I guess."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:34 pm
Shika grumbled and walked into Gaara's hut. "This thing had better hold," he grumbled. Kakashi ushered everyone else into the small hut. "If it looks like it's going to come down, I'm teleporting everyone to the daycare," he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:39 pm
Naruto walked into Gaara's hut.

Lee nodded, and sat down in one of the chairs.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:43 pm
Lorelai stared longingly out the window at the two shelters where her friends were staying. Tom chuckled and ruffled her hair affectionately. "Alright lass, go join your playmates. If Kakashi and Shikamaru are watchin' over ye, I don't mind." Lorelai gave a squeal in delight and hugged him before rushing out the door with Tom chuckling in amusement as he closed it behind her. She peeped shyly in the hut Gaara had made and timidly asked, "Got room fer one more?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:56 pm
Gaara gave the smallest hint of a smile smile. "Yeah..." he looked at Kakashi. "It won't come down. If it does, Kyo probably has her hut up." he said.
Kyo looked out of the window and saw Gaara's sand/mud hut in the distance. "Look, guys! It's Gaara's hut! everyone must be in it..." she said, a wide grin on her face.
Kiba and Akamaru ran about for a shelter and saw Kyo's hut. He smiled and ran in. Akamaru barked and shook water off of his body. "I hope you don't mind if me and Akamaru stay here."
Ino dashed into Kyo's hut. By the time she got in, she was drenched.
Hinata walked under a tree with large leaves.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:01 pm
Naruto stared out into the rain, Is that Hinata-chan? He thought looking at a tree.

"Hello, Kiba-san, Ino-san." Lee said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:29 pm
Lorelai grinned and ducked inside Gaara's hut before the heavy rain started to fall. She found a place to sit between Gaara and Naruto before turning to where she could look outside and watch the rain, blinking in surprise as she caught sight of Hinata. "What's she doin'? She could catch a cold walkin' in th' rain like that." Her head was tilted to the side in confusion, wondering why anyone would want to go walking in the rain without even an umbrella.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:32 pm
"So that is her...I'll go get her!" Naruto ran out of the hut, going towards the tree Hinata was under.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games