Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:45 pm
Karin sprung up and bolted for the door, sliding across the hardwood floors in her socks. She could be heard thumping down the hall towards the door and shouting "Coming!" Then the only sounds were a thud as she slid into the door and a soft "ow..."

The door opened and exposed a very disheveled Karin. "Oh good! You're here!" she exclaimed, gesturing for Erin to come in. She led Erin into the kitchen and took out two Vitamin Waters from the fridge and put them on the island. "So, do you know what you're going to wear?" she asked, getting down to business.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:02 pm
Erin smiled and pulled out her camera. "I have a few dresses that might work," she said. The camera turned on, making that same obnoxious noise that all cameras are programmed to make and she filed through the pictures. The first was a bright yellow dress, the second was a swing dress her grandma had worn dancing, and the last was a brighter swing dress. "Take your pick," Erin said. I'm sure I can find others if those don't work."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:22 pm
"Hmm..." Karin said, looking at the three pictures. None of them were exactly what she wanted, but she had an idea. "See, the third dress is the right style, but the second dress has a better pattern," she explained. "Soooo," she said, "all we need to do is poof! out the skirt a bit. Then it'll be perfect. Here, look at mine," she said, leaving the room for a second and coming back with her own dress.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:29 pm
Erin's eyes lit up as she saw the dress. She had always loved vintage clothing, so she absolutly adored vinatage dresses in particular. "It's gorgeous!" she practically squeeled out. The little voice inside her head spoke up, Focus, Erin. She snapped out of her temporary facination with Karin's dress. "I can get the poof in there... well at least my friend can!" She nearly laughed at the mental image of Tanner hustling around the manequin working on her dress. Of course, he would want to try it on himself... because he was weird that way, but that could wait until after the dance.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:43 pm
((Grr! I can't get a good picture of it so I'll just describe it!))

"That's good," said Karin. You'll be able to have it done in time for the dance?" she asked. She looked at her own dress and smiled. Riley had done a good job on it. It was a bright yellow dress with a crowded floral print all over it. It had an orange waistband and the flared, ruffled underskirt was pale orange as well. It was made of a smooth, shiny material, and it complemented Karin's skin tone perfectly. "I'd wear it more often if it was back in style," she said, actually meaning it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:49 pm
"I don't blame you!" Erin said with a smile. "I would wear pretty much everything my mother has accumulated if it were in style. I'll get my buddy working on the dress sometime today. He lives pretty close to me, so I can just go over and get it done. No sweat." Her eyes were attracted to the bright pattern of Karin's dress once again as she admired it, looking at every minor detail. "You're lucky to come across such an awesome dress," she said.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:01 pm
"To be honest," Karin said, "it looked pretty frumpy when Riley took it for tailoring. She fitted it, added the waistband and put the poof! in it," she explained. "But it came out well," she said.

Just then, the doorbell rang, and Karin went on another mad dash to the door, this time not sliding into the door, but practically falling over reaching for the door nob,thinking she was going to land right in front of it. Karin opened the door and saw Marty in the doorway, holding his helmet over one shoulder, and his bag of clothes in the other. "Oh! Don't tell me your clothes are in that bag!" she exclaimed, knowing the answer was yes.

Marty stared at Karin, not realizing why she was getting frustrated. "Uhh... my clothes aren't in this bag," he said, lifting the bag as if taking a toast. "Sorry I'm late," he said, "you know."

Actually, Karin didn't know. "Gimme that!" she said, grabbing the bag out of Marty's hand and walking away from the door, back into the kitchen to Erin, leaving Marty to be responsible for closing the door. "He's here," she told Erin. She pulled out the clothes and sighed, disappointed. She would have to iron them. "Leave it to Marty," she said under her breath as he came into the kitchen and helped himself to the contents of Karin's fridge. He pulled out some leftovers and held them up for Karin to see. "Go ahead," she breathed, not even looking at what he had grabbed. He sat on the counter and started to eat the leftover chicken. Cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:09 pm
Erin rolled her eyes at Marty. "Wow. Just... no I think 'wow' pretty much sums it up... you're such a guy, it's not even funny." She shook her head and walked over to where he was eating. She poked at piece of the obviously cold chicken and looked at him through narrowed eyes. "Once again: Wow."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:02 am
"Wha?" Marty asked, his mouth full of cold chicken.

"Come on, guys. Let's go practice," said Karin, putting down Marty's wrinkled green suit. She led them downstairs into the basement and turned on the lights. The instruments were all there, ready to rock and roll for the most part. Karin grabbed her bass and set up the amp, Marty did the same with his guitar. Then he stepped up to the mic, turned it on, and said, "Testing: am I hot enough for ya?" Karin scoffed.

"Erin," said Karin, "don't worry about whose drums they are, it was a group effort. Let's see what'cha got!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:08 am
Erin nodded nervously and sat down on a stool behind the drums, grabbing a set of drumsticks from her back pocked before doing so. She looked at Karin. "So what'll it be first? I mean, you gotta have a set planned out... right?" That was more of a plea than anything. True, Erin could do things on the fly, just not very well. She was much better at having a set plan and going from there.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:27 am
"Well... we've got some records handy," said Karin shyly. If anybody had looked around her house, they would realize that the only new things in her house were the clothes, and some necessary appliances. "And when I say records, I mean it. She put her bass on its stand and left to the other side of the large basement. She came back with a turntable and a record. "Mashed Potato Time," she said to Erin, putting the record on and placing the needle. It began to play the song.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:38 am
Erin nodded. She had heard the song before at her grandma's house when she was little and recognized it right away. Her foot tapped to the drum beat afew times before she started playing along with the rythm, hitting every beat right on time. She hummed the melody quietly while she played, not really realizing it.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:44 am
"I guess you know that song," said Karin, observing Erin. "Of course, I'll be singing that one, not Marty," she added. They had arranged an agreement with the jazz band to lend some extras for the dance, like a saxophone player. "Do you know the follow up song, too?" Karin asked, producing another record seemingly from out of nowhere. She didn't wait for Erin to answer before setting up the record. It played "Gravy".  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:01 am
Erin's drumbeats still softly tapped out "Mashed Potato Time" while she listened to the new song. Yet again it was a song that she had heard in her young years. The beats slowly shifted over to the beat of "Gravy" and built up until she was playing this tune with ease. She smiled over at Karin. "I guess all that time I spent at Grandma's is payin' off."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:43 am
Isaac sat quietly on the bus ride home listening to slipknot, blink-182, A.F.I., and Yellowcard. He had a bass guitar lesson coming home and quickly changed to The Doors. His teacher had recommended it to him and he kinda liked it. The bus was quiet at least it seemed to him. Some girls though were screaming at eachother and a few hair pulls and punches in the face would consume the entire bus into chaos. Except for quiet Isaac sitting there wanting to get rid of all the stress of today.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff