Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:09 pm
Nick grinned. "Sure. Lets go." he smiled, guiding her out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:51 pm
They headed home and Lizzy sat on the couch. Instantly, she wrapped her arms around her stomach and smiled. "You know what I feel like having for dinner? Chicken Alfredo." She licked her lips as she thought of the food.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:52 am
"The cravings started already?" he joked. He snapped his fingers, as the cook ran into the kitchen, hurridely preparing the meal.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:16 pm
Lizzy sat back and rubbed her stomach. "It's weird though. It was never this fast with my mother. I mean the cravings didn't start until a few days after. I don't know. Maybe our child just knows what they want." She shrugged and then patted the seat next to her. "This will definitely be an interesting story to tell our children. We met one day and then next we're married and I'm pregnant."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:21 pm
"When one truly knows who he's spending his life with, they shouldnt wait." Nick said, sitting beside her. "The food will be here in a couple of minutes." he laughed, kissing her cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:26 pm
Lizzy squinted her eyes and then turned her head. "ACHOO!!" She sneezed and fire blew out of her nose. "Sorry." She sniffed and grabbed a tissue off of the coffee table. Again, she sat back and sighed. "It's nice though. Saves us time to work on our family."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:43 pm
The cheff emerged just as she spat fire. "Mama Mia!" he said, falling over.The waiter walked by him a bit curious and handed Lizzy herChicken Alfredo.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:49 pm
At the chef's reaction, she ignored the Chicken Alfredo and walked outside. The breeze was almost soothing. She folded her arms and looked at the sky and then at the water. She was tempted to go in the water and breathe as much as the water she could until her heart stopped beating.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:54 pm
Nick tapped her shoulder. "Hey.....you alright?" Nick said, his hair blowing in the wind, constantly smacking his face and covering his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:57 pm
Tears started to run down her cheeks as she shook her head. "I'll never be excepted my anyone but you. Don't get me wrong, I love you and everything it's just...............I need other people to talk to. Like friends. Like girl friends." She turned her gaze back to the sun that was about to set. "But how can I when no one will except me?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:07 pm
"Well.....I think my sister would enjoy talking to you. Shhes a little younger than I am." Nick smiled, looking at her. He rubbed her stomach a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:19 pm
Lizzy held his hand on her stomach but didn't look at him. "Do you think she'll except me like this?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:24 pm
"Yeah...shes just like a little me....just a woamn..." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:29 pm
She looked at him and then wiped her tears. "She sounds nice." Lizzy rested her head on his shoulder. "We should have invited her to the wedding then."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:37 pm
"Well...we can always give her the video...." Nick smiled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games