Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:58 am
"Sir, I have no intention of harming you." She said, rather taken aback at his statement. She had never dreamed of drinking blood from any living thing, she disliked it enough as it were. "Lance.." she said soothingly, "You really must calm down."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:14 am
He saw a few of the students leave his class as the bell rang. In the group he could have sworn he saw the shadowy figure from his dream. He wasn't exactly shaken up by the idea of other creatures other than humans in this place. In fact now that his brain had had time to process all of this information. He actually found the concept of other species in this place rather interesting. He didn't see the figure that had been helping him in the dream though. That was no surprise in the least. There were quite a few figures that he had never met in his life. That seemed to appear in his dreams on a regular basis. He smiled lightly at a figure that looked quite a bit like Xavier from an animation he'd seen once. Finding it a bit funny and ironic that there was someone that looked that much like an animated character in real life.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:27 am
Offering her hand to her teacher, Minjonet thought it was rather odd that the school could leave out such a crucial detail in hiring new teachers. Hopefully he would soon grow to not only accept but to understand all the possibilities that humans normally overlooked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:46 am
Lance stumbled to his feet while this shy looking girl helped him up. He thought it was best not to think about creature and vampires and stuff like that for a bit until he'd fully recovered. He could stand on his own power now. So he limped over to a drinking fountain to get a drink of water. He stopped suddenly holding his head with his right hand. It was a splitting headache that had hit him. He winced a bit at the pain then started to speak in a rather confused way.

When I first started to think about all of these different creatures in this school. I started to become fearful of them. When I was leaving that room I could have sworn I....It's crazy. I was in one place one second and then in another before I even realized it. Do you think I was just dizzy. Or perhaps the reasons I was chosen to be a teacher at this school. Has something to do with something I don't personally understand myself.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:02 am
Standing awkwardly, she spoke, "There are many things about a person that they keep secret even from themselves, sir. It's quite possible that the headmaster saw something in you that you have yet to discover." Leaning slightly in her stance, Minjonet was not quite sure what he was trying to convey. "I'm sure no one here means to make you feel fearful or threatened..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:35 am
This headmaster, the only thing that confirms that they are even in this school. Is the fact that I was hired for this position at this school. I've never seen this person before. I've never seen a signal sign that they are even part of this place. And I'm starting to get a sneaking suspicion that it wasn't even them that hired me. There is currently another student I heard about in this school. Something about this person makes me think he are a prodigy. They wear glasses and are usually carrying a laptop around. Then there is this new teacher that I heard about. I didn't really think much of this person. Seems like your basic hippie from the little I've gathered. There is this ghost that I keep seeing that never really says anything. Some lady that doesn't quite seem right in the head. That transforms into this horrible form. The rest seem pretty average. I didn't know Vampires were so compassionate. I've always been more open to the unknown than the ones I grew up around. So some of the stuff I came up on my own just might be the facts you yourself don't yet know about this hidden world.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:10 am
::kino walks in as the bell rings holding a wet book in his hand::
I'm sorry....please...forgive me I had to retrieve my book...someone had moved it...
::kino looks as minjonet helps the teacher up::
oh..um...what....erm....never mind...
::kino still bloody but the rain had washed most of it off his hand and wings walked up to lance::
Excuse me, May I stay late to make up the class sir...
::kino quietly sat down in the first desk::  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:05 am
*wakes up and goes into the boys lounge* Ahhh well that was a refreshing sleep!  

master of 7000

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:53 am
User Image
::As i walked into class i noticed Kino was there too. I realized I made a fool of myself yesterday and had no right to budge into his room like that and it probably made him fell really uncomfortable.
So i decided to sit in the back of the room away from the boy and sat down and started my work::
There goes another friend ::Sigh::

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:53 am
Bowing her head lightly to Lance, she took a few steps back before turning herself around "I never had a chance to give you your assignment from the other day.." she said, retrieving it from her bag and placing it lightly on Kino's desk. "I'll see you tomorrow then, Lance." She said, without turning to face him and headed towards the door. She was not sure what to make of the information he had just shared with her and rather surprised that he had chosen to do so.

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:16 pm
Waking drowsily from his nap upon smelling new arrivals, Isaac cantered over to Kino. His tail still twitched from a slight pain where tufts of fur had been.

"You are an angel, right? Would you mind healing my tail? Some people just don't know how to treat a good tail..." Isaac was still a little sore about the yanking and had an issue with grudges. I can't believe the headmaster would pick someone like him. And I just had to be the one to protect him. Way to go, headmaster. I sure hope you know what you're doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:25 pm
(Wow the thread went to 20 pages already!? I forgot where I left off sweatdrop )  

vicious-yuki

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:29 pm
User Image
I can help isaac.
::I was waiting for Lance to finish grading my paper and started to doodle until now. I walk over to Isaac, ready to heal his tail::
This may hurt abit ok?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:53 pm
"Mkay... As long as it gets done. This sting is rather annoying, and I think it's starting to affect my sense of balance." Isaac was feeling a little ill. No one had ever grabbed his tail before, and this sick feeling was rather new to him. He normally liked new things; however, this was not the case for this feeling. He felt so drained that he could hardly think. But he figured, at least, that it had something to do with the new teacher. Something about him had disrupted his life's rhythm and caused something inside him to contort and fall out of place.  

okiedokoro

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:38 pm
User Image
::I focused all my power towards his tail, and began the healing process::
Its going to start stinging... now.
::His tail began to move back to its normal shape and his tail returned to its normal fluffyness::
All Done.
::I was perfectly fine and had full energy since the heal wasnt all that bad, only a minor sprain::
Sorry i have to leave so soon but i have english in 5 minutes.
::So with that i rushed to english and sta down in the middle of two girls and smiled::
A great day.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces