Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Character Profiles (Mandatory) STOP raping the IMGs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSMILEYxPERSONx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:05 am
Please repost this bio with some sort of literacy!~Nautula

name:ally
i have long black hair and blue eyes
i like to go swiming in nice warm blood,and when i get lonley i go hangout with my wolf friends , and when we get bored we go kill people and eat them..but nt always b/c there nice to hangout with when you need a norml person to talk to ..at nite i take long walk to not think about the things i think about ...im trying to practice my new power .i mean i only i have one ..well actuallly now i have two ..my frist power is moving things with my mind..but now i have this new one and i believe its called astrul projection.its very new to me and hard to learn ..i didnt know my mother to well but i believe i get it from her (astrel projetion) i would like to tell more but i need to go murder someone !...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:56 am
Name: Zander Draconys
Age Apperance: 27
Weapons: Two black Onyx Broadswords
Power: necromancy
Bio: Once the leader of a powerfull Coven Zander is now only a wandering nomad. After his Coven was destroyed by an army of elite Vampire Hunters Zander started to roam the country side. Decimated by the eradication of his Brethern Zander devoted his life to the complete inialation of the Vampire Hunter career. Zander tends to be very introverted with his emotions and feelings.
Apperance: Avatar  

Gressil Nostrum

Kitten wraith

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:11 pm
name: Sakiri Orochi
race: Wraith
Height: depends on the currently possessed body.
Weight: see above
Current appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
current weapons: Japanese halberd and serpent staff
Background: A 10,00 year old demon from Japan with roots unknown. He possesses the bodies of the freshly deceased leaving them a ghostly white/gray color. his age and previous bodies have given him an intelligence level beyond comprehension of most mortals. his grave personality has exiled him wherever he goes. His only goal in life is to find the twelve other Orichiri spirits in order to summon a greater demon to wreak havoc upon the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:47 pm
Name: Nakamura Haruko
Race: wolf/vampire/human
Job: wolf of life and Death(i eat the evil souls ), vampire punisher, and normal school girl.
Weapons: sword, scythe, daggers, ninja weapons, my fists,
Powers: transform into anything, any power i want, etc.
Description: pale white with gray eyes that have no pupils, long white hair that reaches to my knees, beauty like no other, wearing a kimono, sandles, carrying a sword all the time, and has my little cousin tagging along(almost looks just like me).

Picture/human: User Image  

dratina92

AshlynJay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:32 pm
name: Ashlyn Jaye
race: Kitsune/Lycan/Vampire
weapons: None
appearance: User Image
Attitude: Shy, mysterious, easily angered.
Bio: No one really knew where Ashlyn came from, for she was sent to an orphanage at the age of 2, and lived there till about 7, when she started to have sudden outbursts of hate and discrimination towards her foster parents. She then lived with a pack of Lycans till 16, and was partially changed on her 15 birthday. After that Ashlyn's pack of Lycans were killed by vampires--who partially turned her too. She now has the ability to semi-read humans' minds, have access strength and speed, and can force anyone to re-live their greatest fears and most sorrowful moments when angered.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:12 pm
Sorry I've been in this guild for a hell of a long time and haven't really done much, but after this post i will start being active in the guild (I am very active everywhere else)

Name: Duke Renar
Race: Vampire - Human Hybrid
Weapons: Blades (and January '08 Guns)
Powers: When insane, goes on a rampage thinking he is a vampire slayer and ends up killing people for 3 hours.
Blood Type: A+
Bio: At 10 years of age he had his first insanity rampage and killed a part of his family, but luckily it was the retarded side. At 14 his parents sent him to an Academy for the "physically gifted (Vampire)" Mother died of cancer when Duke was 20. Father location unknown.
APPEARANCE TO BE POSTED!! Picture is a piece of a larger picture)  

Duk3 the Vampire Ninja

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:11 pm
Name: Vivian
weapons: my own powers
bio: still being written
species : vampire...duh lol
appearance:

User Image

thank you for excepting me into this clan
* flies into the darkness *

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:34 am
Name: Neko Haz
Race: Neko Demon
Weapons: red ribbons that changes into a blood stained glass sword
Powers: Unknown
Appearance:
User Image  

Neko Faii

Death Valkyrie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:56 am
Name: Keanna Julie
Race: Just a young vampire, not much is known about me
Weapons: A cane with a hidden sword
Personality: Shy, Sweet, and very nice
Appearance: No Picture available. Just use my avatar, if it's ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:46 pm
Name: Alyce Vogue
Race: Vampire
Weapons:User Image
Carries these inside her cloak hidden
Personality: Alyce is like a young child, she is really energetic at times, and can be annoying then. She can also be really shy when she meets new people. She loves libraries and too read a lot.
Bio: Alyce never talks about her past, keeping it a secret.
Ability: animal shapeshifter
Appearance:She is only 5'3 and when she is traveling she wears/hides in a dark long cloak.
Picture:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:35 pm
Name:celest
Race: vampire?
Age confused , looks 17
Weapon: none, doesn't fight
Personality: shy at first, caring, acts like a child due to memory loss
Bio: found by Soujis father. has no memory of most things has got some of it back. calls Souji big brother, feeds from him most of the time since she's picky about blood.can tell if she likes someones blood just by looking at them. people w/ blood she likes can bring back her memory
ability: can heal wounds, standerd vampire abillitys

Name: Souji
Race: human
weapon: scythe w/ black handle and red blade
Personality: can be friendly, mostly protective of Celest
Bio: when his father died Souji was told to look after Celest and help her find her memory. Souji has been her big brother ever since.
ability: none
aperance: (celests eyes can get lighter or darker at will)
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:00 pm
Gaia name:inferno-goddess
Name:infy
Race:vampire
Sexual preference:likes boys
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality:royal, cinic, bitchy
Powers:to fly  

inferno-goddess

SamaraSylvan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:33 pm

Name: Helena Crandall
Race: Vampire
Powers: Auspects (psycic and reading ones mind), True vampireism (able to sustain self with blood or ash), typical Vampiric powers.
Bio: prior to her embrace she lived with her brother and family in their castle in germany. Helena has been in Torpor for almost 7 centuries. When she was a fledgling, about 50 years after her embrace she was caught by a novice vampire hunter. He staked her and left her for dead. He brother leothe saved her but left her in torpor until such a time when he could protect her. About 5 months ago, he removed the stake from her heart and she reawoke. She is now trying to adjust to the new world. Helena has split personallity disorder as a result of her embrace. One of her Alts is in the process of recording the history of how vampires began. The words of Cain and Lilith.

Her Alts:
The lady: Hecete
The advisor: Helena
The Lord: Leohte (When her brother is away she will sometimes become him in times of need)
The heiress: Sarin
the oracle: cassandra
The scribe: Akasha
The fiend: kali
The midwife: lilith
The bard: Nailo

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers