Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:20 am
Lust Walks into the library and looks around. Looking for a book on whats legal to do to a human corps. But strangely can find nothing. So as always you takes out her sketch book and a pencil. She finds an empty spot near the window, in such a dark library it probably her best bet. As she sat and carefully sketched on the paper.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:16 am
Keanna quietly walked over to Lust and asked her with a small voice, "Excuse me, do you know whether or not there is manga here?"  

Death Valkyrie

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:53 am
Walks into the library , and sees other vampires with their noses in the books, she walks to a shelf and finds a book on " Lucifer Von Helson, the first vampire," she finds spot on the floor and sits criss- crossed and looks through the book turning the pages as she read.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:04 pm
Alyce walked inside and noticed it was the library. Well it wasn't that hard to find than I thought... Walking near the shelves she scanned through the books and found a diary hidden in the corner. Picking it out she looked through it and found a seat in the corner and begun to read.  

ChaoticBean

Domestic Shigona

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:37 am
walks into the library in search of combat arts and all of a sudden he finds two hole shelves full of combat arts so domestic picks up three books and starts to read and when he is done reading the three books he goes back and picks up three more books!!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:09 am
Julia walks into the library... Oh how did I find myself in here! Sees someone in the corner reading Hey what are you reading there? Looks like a diary. Ooh it is. Does it have a lot of drama in it? Stares at you and waits for your answer  

Julia Xpianus

Julia Xpianus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:37 am
Ok fine. I'm going to go play in the village... Leaves out the library, and then leaves the castle and goes down the road to the village  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:49 am
A vast Dark Demonic AURA creeps into the room the doors to the libary opens and huggle ~_^ walks in he walks over to the Forbidden section of the library as he walks by he speaks to some of hes fellow vampires *then he reaches the Forbbiden section of the libeary on the bottom floor in the part where no light shines. in the very back of the Libeary he stops at the Locked gate to the forbidden section. He removes the skeletion key from hes robes and unlocks the gate then creeps into the darkness.  

Huggle Bo

vampiress2222

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:48 am
Rosealie walked in the library, she smiled as she looked at all the books. More than she could count. She walked over to where a man stood she smiled and said, "I'm Rosealie," and she held out her hand and waited for him to take it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:41 pm
Oh wow this place is huge, mom look here, there bound to have a book on the original Brunhild here.

I walked over to a character with his back turned and say, 'Excuse me sir I was wondering if you might help me find a book about The original valcrye.  

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

- Lively Pickle -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:56 pm
Kenji walked into the library and smiled, it was alto bigger than he imagioned. He quickly started to skim through the tittles of the books, taking out a book about myths. He quickly sat down on a chair and started to read.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:00 pm
Rose walked into the library with her three wolves closely behind her. She brushed her hand across a few books then pulled one out and paged through it till she found her name, put it was a different Rosalie. she put the book back on the shelf. "I wonder if there is anything about me in any of these books.." she wondered to her wolves.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:47 pm
My God There are so many books on The topic I'm looking for.

*Grabs pile and sits at table immersed in family history*

Oh Wow, how interesting!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:18 am
As she paged through another book her, Azrael, her black wolf, pawed at a book on the bottom shelf and knocked it off the book shelf. Rose bent down and picked it up. she paged through it and found a picture of the braclet she wore. but the text next to it was covered in dried blood and impossible to read. she paged throught the rest of it and found an old drawing of her three wolves, the text however was in the same condition, the only thing ledgable was their names. "odd..." she muttered. "thank you Azrael" she reached down and scratched the wolf's ears.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:34 am
"the Valkarie perpetuated their line of chaos by pitting warriors of the same side against each other. It is legend that only the victor was allowed to survive until an heiress was obtained and then had his extremityies ripped from his body while his blood was collected to bathe in."

Ewwwwwww, I hope this isn't true.

"Oh dear but it is," said a voice from behind my chair. I felt a pair of hands clasp my shoulders and two pinpricks on my neck. "Good luck little fledgeling," the voice whispered in my ear.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games