Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:00 pm
~a red cirlce apears around me ~~AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

~after the scream i transform into a Dire Wolf~ now off to hunt ~then jumps out a window~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:04 pm
As Rebecca pulled her camera out Crimson fired a round straight into the monster's forhead. "I will be right outside, I have a bad feeling about the inside of this castle." He nodded to Baku "Take care of what you need to, I'll keep things quiet here." He flashed her a dark yet gentle smile, as he fitted a silencer into the barrel of his magnum's. "Have fun"  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:14 pm
GothGengi
~a red cirlce apears around me ~~AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

~after the scream i transform into a Dire Wolf~ now off to hunt ~then jumps out a window~

hmmm what to feed on so many choices  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:48 pm
M6dH6tter
As Rebecca pulled her camera out Crimson fired a round straight into the monster's forhead. "I will be right outside, I have a bad feeling about the inside of this castle." He nodded to Baku "Take care of what you need to, I'll keep things quiet here." He flashed her a dark yet gentle smile, as he fitted a silencer into the barrel of his magnum's. "Have fun"

Rebecca’s head shot up and looks at the door “Is everything alright out there?” She yelled out to Crimson She put her camera strap over her neck and walked to the door to stick her head outside *Crimson?” She asked softly  

IamIsabellaSwan

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:28 pm
IamIsabellaSwan
M6dH6tter

Rebecca’s head shot up and looks at the door “Is everything alright out there?” She yelled out to Crimson She put her camera strap over her neck and walked to the door to stick her head outside *Crimson?” She asked softly

Watch out ~gengi yells as he jumped through the window with a medium pig in his~~(im stiil in Dire Wolf Form)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:33 pm
"Yeah, everything is fine" He laughed "Just takin' care of business...you know" "What is the camera for?"  

M6dH6tter

IamIsabellaSwan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:34 pm
Rebecca blinked for a second and looked down at the camera around her neck "Oh this? Nothing really I just like to take photos of all the places I travle to. It's also how I make my money while I'm travling." She said looking out down the hallway on both sides "I picked a great place to stop at huh?" She asked with a little laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:51 pm
anybody want some of my pig~gengi asked ~  

HelsRaven

IamIsabellaSwan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:30 am
GothGengi
anybody want some of my pig~gengi asked ~

Rebecca smiled "No thank you though, enjoy your meal Gengi"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:17 am
Crimson laughed at the randomness of the question. "No, thanks though" He turned to Rebecca "Yes, this definatly is a great place for pictures, although...vampire's do not photograph well." He chuckled.  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:43 am
'Thanks Crimson, I will have fun....i will be right outside of the castle so if you need me just call....i'll hear you...Have fun taking pictures Rebecca, but stay inside of your room...just in case, but when the sun comes up i'll take you around the castle so you can take pictures..ok?'.*smiles wolf grin*...'Be careful Crimson'.....*runs out to the castle grounds, howls at the full moon*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:19 am
Crimson's voice slipped into Baku's mind. :I will, and you take care of yourself too...this castle seems to double its demons as the moon grows full: Crimson sat down in the frame of the door, knees close to his chest and his magnum securely in his hand.  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:04 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson's voice slipped into Baku's mind. :I will, and you take care of yourself too...this castle seems to double its demons as the moon grows full: Crimson sat down in the frame of the door, knees close to his chest and his magnum securely in his hand.

Baku replied 'ya, i noticed that too...the castle is very dnagerous nowadays...i'll be back in 10 min, so you won't have to guard her alone.'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:19 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson laughed at the randomness of the question. "No, thanks though" He turned to Rebecca "Yes, this definatly is a great place for pictures, although...vampire's do not photograph well." He chuckled.

Rebecca sighs and noddes "Yeah I know, of course sometimes you can capture shadows of them which makes for a pretty interesting photo"  

IamIsabellaSwan

IamIsabellaSwan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:24 pm
Rebecca walked around her room taking random black and whits of the room. She smiled to her self and walked to the window and stared out at the full moon "At lest its a nice night" She whispered to herself.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games