Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:53 pm
allison whinned "Then why are they coming?" she asked confused, peeking at his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:17 pm
"Allison...Alice was my beloved...and well....she...I want her to be here." he smiled weakly.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:29 pm
"You said things weren't going to change........ this is gonna make things changed drastically Jiro. What will she do when she finds out about me?": she asked worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:31 pm
"she will understand. Im sure she will. Alice is a very great person." Jiro sighed.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:36 pm
"ya, right." she said bitterly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:44 pm
"Allison, Alice WILL understand." he sighed. "She is is very understanding. They'll be here in a while.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:55 pm
Allison loooked up at Jiro's face. "ok, i beleive you I guess." she said resting her head on his chest and hugging him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:04 pm
"Alright." Jiro smiled.

A couple of hours later, a girl gently stepped her way up the stairs, with help from Jiro's brother.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:08 pm
Allison noticed a car parked outside. "I... I think they are here." she said nervously.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:14 pm
The girl, with pitch black hair covering her eyes majorly. Her eyes were an empty white. She smiled as Jiro came out and sighed. "Hey..." he said. Alice ran up the steps and hugged allison, thinking it was Jiro. "Hi Jiro!" she smiled, hugging Allison tightly.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:29 pm
Allison was in shock as the human girl grabbed her. She tried to stay calm, but a low growl was accidentally escaping from her throat. she lightly pushed her away and let Jiro walk pass her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:35 pm
"jiro, you've gotten lumpy!" Alice said innocently. She smiled at who she thought was Jiro.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:38 pm
Allison growled even louder, and checked to ake sure Jiro was coming.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:40 pm
"Hey Alice." Jiro smiled, hugging her. "Thats better!" she smiled, hugging him back. Jiro twirled her ver, letting her skirt twirl with her. "Wheee!" she said. "Nice seeing you." he smiled.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:44 pm
Allison stayed in the corner, trying to stay unnoticed. The human girl, Alice, seemed to be a little too excited to see Jiro that it made Allison feel uncomfortable.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games