Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:43 pm
Seirah saw Reiko run past. "Hunter, we'll catch a movie together later. I promise, but right now I wanna see what's up with Reiko," she said, sprinting to catch up with Reiko. "Hey, Reiko, wait up! What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:18 pm
"Tekashi, hurry, this is the last time I'll have sparred with you before I most likely become Jounin, so you'd better saver every moment." Keiji walked out onto the open space that he had just witnessed the HunterxSeirah make-out session. His right hand stayed in his pocket, while the left dangled freely, it was his defense hand.  

Baby Jynx

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:45 pm
"Getting a bit haughty aren't you?" Tekashi questioned, drawing a kunai and placing it in her teeth. She suddenly charged Keiji, jumping over him at the last second. Landing on her hands, she kicked at Keiji before flipping to her feet and whipping the kunai at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:10 pm
Shira sighed once she had finished sharpening her blades, Now what to do...... She stood up and dusted off her shorts, putting her weapons away.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:58 am
Hunter and blaze staryted to look for jynx so they could have a sparing match. But hunter finaly gave up and went to the waterfall and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:13 am
Keiji dodge the kick and caught the kunai like he always did, throwing it back and summoning a few shadow clones.

"You've gotta switch your stratgy up sometimes, thats why he always beats you." Shikamaru suggested to Tekashi. He then looked at Jynx. "I thought you'd have a girlfriend by now, but your too timid. Come on, I'm taking you to Reiko right now so you can ask her out."

Baby Jynx

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:25 am
Shira walked away from the training ground, walking silently down the path towards the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:28 am
Hunter and blaze then stopped relaxing and walked back to where he knew Keiji was fighting Tekkashi.Hunter got there and walked over to jynx and said "Do you want to battle or not ?"  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:00 am
"Maybe later." Shikamaru answered for him. "What happened to you and your girlfriend???" He asked, still dragging Jynx.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:05 am
"Seirah saw that reiko was troubled about something so she went to go talk to her.?" "Plus shikimaru sensei stop draging jynx i know what your doing and he can tell her when he's ready for it not when you are." Blaze barked in agreement to what Hunter siaid.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:21 pm
Reiko noticed Seirah, her face was still red "ah!!N-nothings wrong my mom just said something embarrassing thats all!!"then she was silent for a moment "i wonder..if i do like any one...well..there is someone i like...but he probably doesn't like me.."she mumbled a little  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:58 pm
"You should tell him," Seirah said, smiling. "The worst he can do is say he doesn't like you in the same way."

"Shino, what do you mean by 'unless you want Seirah to show you her real power?" inquired Kiba. "I knew that it'd get out sometime," Shino sighed. "You see, Seirah is much more powerful than you know. In all actuallity, she's the Crimson Fang. You know, the famous ANBU assassin?" "Anyway, on her last assignment the rest of our squad was assigned as back up and you know the results," Tekashi commented, pausing to take off her weights. "Ah, much better. Now, let's really begin." She started to run around Keiji, slowly at first but increasing speed ever couple of times around him. "She never forgave herself that Ryo and Silver got killed, so she asked to never go on assassination missions. Also, she requested to have a rumor spread that the Crimson Fang left the assassination business."  

Ryu of the Sands

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:18 pm
"ah..your right.."reiko smiled a bit "thank you very much Seirah!!!You make very good advice better then my mom at least...i know your going to be a great mom someday!!" she said smiling again then she bowed down "ah! i should get going..bye!!and thank you!" she said as she ran off  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:19 pm
"I'm still faster than you." Keiji sighed standing in his place. "And Crimson Fang, I fought Crimson Fang before. She wasn't all that good. And before you say she held back, I had my Uncle Itachi's old ANBU clothes on. So she couldn't have recognized me." Keiji then smirked. "Sorry dad, I took it without your permission."

Shikamaru kept dragging Jynx until he spotted Seirah and Reiko in 1 area. "Now ask before I tell her." Shikamaru threatened.

Jynx walked in the middle of the 2 and smiled. "Ummm, Reiko, would...you...like..to..go out with...me???" He asked nervously. His face was crimson red from blushing.  

Baby Jynx

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:28 pm
Reiko looked at Jynx "huh???!!!" Her face was a bright red "um...well..." she was kinda shocked but liked him too "Sure!!" she responded with a bright smile  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games