Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:17 am
User Image
kat struggled against the vines angerly, pulling as hard as she could
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:46 am
He watched, amused.  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:58 am
(Mobius watched as well, equally amused. He wondered if he had taught Chaos well enough to for him to make a torture surpassing Xanzibar's... But all he could do now was wait and watch...)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:45 am
Marish smiled, she was enjoying watching this, but she turned back to Xanzibar, "You won't have your arm anymore, my sweet." She kissed him with twisted passion, "but we will still make a masterpiece worthy of being recorded for years to come."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:51 am
He watched for a little while, but got bored... a vine suddenly moved, tearing Kat's right arm off completely. A tree fell, crushing the other one. He shifted the tree, amused again. Spikes cut through every nerve point in that arm, but stopped the bleeding immediately.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:08 pm
(Man... this is probably the only RP in the legion that we god-mod in. Hehe....^ ^)  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Daxter Mauville

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:30 pm
(haha zach does seem awfully over-powered)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:45 pm
((We've all been majorly god modding. Since the beginning.^ ^ Kinda fun, though.))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:19 pm
He actually began to cry. "The painter is without fingers to hold the brush... I'm doomed to make things hideous... I'm not even worthy to go near the canvas..." He looked up at her, his eyes filled with a sadness as terrible as he himself was. "Please... make me beautiful... Make me a work of art, so I may at least go out with that much... Please..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:24 pm
(I SAID NO DIEING!!!!, hmph. )
kats screamed echo'd threw the woods all the way to the ears of those afar in the mountain, cut pulled from the vines harder, pain ripping threw her whole body. her eyes were blurry in misery, she stared limply at her arms at the floor of the forest.  

ikat-kun

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:51 pm
His head tilted over toward the source of the scream. "So... beautiful..." He howled, releasing his sorrow into the skies above. His pain, his sadness, his madness could be felt in that single sound. It broke one's heart just to hear it...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:56 pm
kat sobbed out dax's name and begged for mercy from zach, her body shuddered in pain as he left arm bleed. her right sealed in pain. her nerves felt like they were on fire  

ikat-kun

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:00 pm
Marish shook her head, "No, my sweet. I will not danm you to a petty painting in front of an unworthy audience." She held his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:03 pm
"The only thing unworthy here is me of you... I'm hideous..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:12 pm
He groaned, the tree moving off her arm. He moved to her and caressed her face. "I'm sorry... I know you are already taken, by the one whose name you called... but I can't..." He sighed. "The one bad thing that can happen to a freelancer. Love." He sighed, then disappeared. Invisible.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games