Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Chains (Mythology RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:43 pm
"I can smell sex on both of them Abyss," she murmured even more quietly then he. "I'm not an idiot," she said, a tiny bit louder, smiling a pained smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:21 pm
"We can explain..." he sighed. "But he can do it better than I can. Just wait."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:48 pm
Ry looked at him with a soft but blazing gaze before leaning against a far tree and waiting as he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:54 pm
A few minutes later, his eyes refocused. He saw Ry, and quickly moved Selene off his lap, then pounced and kissed her, all his love and lust apparent...  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:15 pm
(why wont you talk to me choas!!!!) DXXXXXX  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:32 pm
Ry was caught off guard, being pounced and pinned bodily against the tree. Her reddish brown eyes became wide as she tried to form coherent words around his lips but to no avail. Finally, when she was aloud to breathe, all she could do was stare. "....I-I don't get it," she murmured.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:24 pm
He silenced her with another kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:49 pm
Ry broke away quickyl and gave him a hard stare. "Look! Let me speak please!" She waited a beat, satisfied, spoke, "I don't get it! You have sex with your sister and then expect me to be ok with it?" Her voice wasn't as fierce as she intended it to be. It was wounded, a whimper.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:58 pm
"I didn't expect you to be fine with it, but you can still understand..."

Abyss retreated to give them privacy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:32 pm
"...I...." She was clearly baffled, clearly confused. She'd never had any experiences with incest before. Ry shut-up to keep from embarassing herself as she made to stand up.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:00 pm
He forced her to stay on his lap. "You see, my very presence irritates many of the gods, the first to act being Aphrodite. She cursed me, a horrible curse... and yet, pleasant at the same time. Horrible, horrible pain is coursing through me as we speak, because your feeling are slightly clouded... the pain, it gnaws on me unless someone is there to love me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:21 pm
Ry stared at him wide eyed. She had heard..not necassarily from her father, Helios, but from a accquantice demi godling, like herself.

''Some poor sap got cursed by Aphrodites some time ago. I pity the nameless b*****d...

Now she understood. It was Zach. "I..." She was speechless, her reddish brown eyes only staring in silence.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:32 pm
He kissed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:54 pm
Her eyes slowly closed, and she kissed back softly. She couldn't, didn't want or like to, stay mad at him...  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:01 pm
He smiled against her lips in relief.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items