Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:56 pm
She kissed him back.She frowned slightly but kissed him back."okay...Anna's taking me to the hospital the night before so..okay?" she sat back on "I miss you too"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:01 pm
"Well I'll be there with you the entire time you're at the hospital" Cole said, coming back for a second to kiss her. "I love you." and with that he dashed out the door. He was preparing for her homecoming when she could see. He was excited to surprise her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:25 pm
Mandy smiled. She sighed and layed down on the couch.

~~~~~~time skipo~~~~~~~

Anna woke Mandy up at five thirty to help her get ready. Her stomach was full of butterflies..today..she would get her eyes back.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:31 pm
Cole made his way to the hospital with a large bouquet of flowers, then a balloon bouquet and a couple giant teddy bears. He basically skipped up towards Mandy's room. He appeared in the door way, smiling at Ann and made his way to Mandy. "Hey! Today's the day!" He exclaimed kissing her forehead.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:47 pm
She smiled when she heard his voice. "yeah..." she was sitting in the bed."the doc said it'll be a few hours after the surgery till I can see.." she took a deep breath."turns out my eye color baby blue.."she chuckled lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:34 am
Cole grinned widely and sat close to the bed, taking her hand in his. "I'm so happy for you!" He exclaimed. "I have so much to show you." He chuckled mishcheviously. "Blue is pretty" He commented  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:02 am
She smiled "thanks..what are you talking about 'show ' me?" she chuckled. She was confused  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:46 pm
Cole chuckled. "You'll find out!" He said simply. "I've got a bunch of stuff prepared for you." He said nodding his head and he handed her one of the large teddy bears, setting the others down. "I went through a lot of planning for you hun! To make seeing EXTRA special."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:42 am
Mandy smiled as she traced her fingers on the bear. She tried not to cry . "y-you didn't have too.." she hugged the bear.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:57 am
Cole smiled softly, looking at her lovingly. "I know I didn't have to. But..." He kissed her forehead. "I wanted to." He nodded. "I wanted to do something special for you"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:38 am
Anna watched smilng. She thought they were so cute. Mandy smiled. "Thanks Cole" She put the bear to the side so she could hold her arms out to hug him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:13 am
Cole grinned softly and gave her a huge hug, kissing her forehead softly. "You're welcome." He chuckled. "Though you have nothing to thank me for... I'm just doing stuff for someone special. Because I'm crazy for her." He smiled and kissed her forehead again.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:35 am
Mandy smiled with a small chuckle."I'm no more special then the guy in the next room." she smiled. "And you keep missing..and I thought I was the blind one" she joked  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:46 am
Cole rolled his eyes chuckling. "You're more special then the guy next door." He said matter-o-factly. He grinned and kissed her softly on the lips. "Happy now?" He laughed, tucking her hair gently behind her ear.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:47 am
Mandy chuckled and regrabbed the teddybear "See..I knew you had better aim" She smiled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff