Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:39 am
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger
really? thats interesting. you definatly know more about computers then I do...which isn't hard at all.

you mean software...or more specifically, web-browsers. i personally prefer google chrome when it's just the regular internet surfing (no gaming). it's extremely simplified and easy to use. i haven't used safari or opera yet....

Yeah. Google Chrome is great, but it's still in beta phase. It's fast and all, but too fast. Plus, it eats up a lot of memory and CPU. My friends' laptop crashs a lot, because of it.

someone need to explain why Firefox seems to be the same way at times and at other times perfectly fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:12 am
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger
really? thats interesting. you definatly know more about computers then I do...which isn't hard at all.

you mean software...or more specifically, web-browsers. i personally prefer google chrome when it's just the regular internet surfing (no gaming). it's extremely simplified and easy to use. i haven't used safari or opera yet....

Yeah. Google Chrome is great, but it's still in beta phase. It's fast and all, but too fast. Plus, it eats up a lot of memory and CPU. My friends' laptop crashs a lot, because of it.

someone need to explain why Firefox seems to be the same way at times and at other times perfectly fine.

The amount of memory it can carry seems to be lower than IE. So....that's why IE has an advantage over Firefox. Have you tried using adblock? That's how you can get around without really any lag with Firefox. That's the upside about Firefox. It has the adblock feature that IE does not.  

tkdauronXIII

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:31 am
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger

The amount of memory it can carry seems to be lower than IE. So....that's why IE has an advantage over Firefox. Have you tried using adblock? That's how you can get around without really any lag with Firefox. That's the upside about Firefox. It has the adblock feature that IE does not.

Good to know I always just ignored the adblock feature personally. Though these days IE did add an add block feature to there system. But sense I have more memory now I don't have much problem with either.

"besides firefox which will sometimes crash for no apparent reason"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:05 pm
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger

Good to know I always just ignored the adblock feature personally. Though these days IE did add an add block feature to there system. But sense I have more memory now I don't have much problem with either.

yeah, it crashed once on me too...i had to do a full reformat on the application.  

Ronzalpha201

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:20 pm
Ronzalpha201
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII

yeah, it crashed once on me too...i had to do a full reformat on the application.

i'm actually using fedora (the linux OS) to chat right now. it's quite neat, but a little laggy...( not as bad as vista though!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:32 pm
Ronzalpha201
Ronzalpha201
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII

i'm actually using fedora (the linux OS) to chat right now. it's quite neat, but a little laggy...( not as bad as vista though!)

I used Red Gat Lynux a few times better then 6 years ago but haven't sense  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:02 pm
Why didn't you warn me about these things, Zhad?!?!?!?! xd

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:04 pm
tkdauronXIII
Why didn't you warn me about these things, Zhad?!?!?!?! xd

User Image

User Image

User Image

oh yeah, vista user! High five!  

Ronzalpha201

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:39 am
Wow I have never seen those things in my life and they look insane. The only high enimies I saw where these "life or death"creatures or whatever they are namd in the Omni Ruins.

"I had help to complete the quests where you run around the tree and then the one where you talk to the twins."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:15 am
Agamum
Wow I have never seen those things in my life and they look insane. The only high enimies I saw where these "life or death"creatures or whatever they are namd in the Omni Ruins.

"I had help to complete the quests where you run around the tree and then the one where you talk to the twins."

Those are called the Robofish. They are very evil...If you don't offer a sacrifice then you'll never get by those. I was the sacrifice that time around, because I wanted to get some nice pics of those things. xd I think they're on par with the Landshark.
Those Masks of Death and Rebirth were always a pain to get by or kill. xd High amounts of hp and high attack power coupled with a paralyzing status effect make these things deadly. Not to mention the more people going up the stairs the more show up. xd It's already tough having to solo and survive one. I had to be an 8.0 to solo one effectively. Give me two and I'll just surrender and get raped by them.  

tkdauronXIII

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:12 am
tkdauronXIII
Agamum

Those are called the Robofish. They are very evil...If you don't offer a sacrifice then you'll never get by those. I was the sacrifice that time around, because I wanted to get some nice pics of those things. xd I think they're on par with the Landshark.
Those Masks of Death and Rebirth were always a pain to get by or kill. xd High amounts of hp and high attack power coupled with a paralyzing status effect make these things deadly. Not to mention the more people going up the stairs the more show up. xd It's already tough having to solo and survive one. I had to be an 8.0 to solo one effectively. Give me two and I'll just surrender and get raped by them.

wow that is rather submissive of you xd

I personally had a load of luck the other day and spent a bunch of time tearing up lanterns and sand fluffs with much success.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:18 pm
Huge update guys! You can now suppress your ACL temporarily and voluntarily at the Null Chamber. Just talk to Trixie for it.

Example 1: My ACL right now is 9.1. If I want to help out a friend with the Stone Coatl quest then I can change my ACL to 8.0 since the quest is based on scaled ACL's.

Example 2: If I want to get drops again in the Village Greens then all I have to do is lower my ACL to 2.0 or so...

This option allows you to once again do item drop quests and CL capped kill count quests no problem. The same usefulness applies to scaled areas such as the Hive and the Shallow Seas.

Note: Your rings do not lose their orbs or charge level, but instead are lowered in power to match your newly obtained ACL. So if you change your ACL to 3.0 then rings, that are let's say CL10, will work as if they are 3.0 rings.  

tkdauronXIII

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:35 pm
Oh good to know that, then i will help now with more freedom still need the last recipe from the BOSS and sorry to not let you know about them Auron but is more fun to walk and then say WTF with that things xD and be raped by them for your first time there. Still they are hard you can kill them with a team of four or five it depends in the level of the people. Oh and the godly landshark is unbeateable right now XP.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:45 pm
Currently I have been tearing up the beach and every other place I can to receive orbs. I am a CL 7.2 as of late and had a wicked fire ring drop from the birds in the Omni ruins.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:18 pm
lol. you guys play too much. I'm barely started on bass'ken...  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff