Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:28 am
Once Piper had drank his fill, he slowly made his way back to the house. Instead of taking the conventional route through the door, he took the window, lightly treading into the library.
"Lillith?" he called softly, figuring this was where she would be.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:42 am
she sat up sharply, "in here." she said gently as she stood carefully. "something wrong?" she asked. "i felt something a few moments ago..."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:21 pm
Piper knelt beside Lillith, rubbing her shoulders. She burned his throat, and he nearly groaned in frustration.
"Nothing's wrong." he sighed. "But we do need to talk."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:04 am
she stood carefully, as to not jossle him and began walking to the back of the library where the floor length windows were and the fireplace. over stuffed crimson chairs sat facing eachother in the windows. mirrored floor beneith her feel, looking like she should drop right threw to the high beams that were the ceiling refelcted. "alright." she said lowly, "lets talk."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:32 pm
Piper leaned into one of the chairs uneasily, still looking like a statue.
"I don't want any of this to... offend you." he began. "But this is just something you should probably know." he said, biting his lip.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:24 am
her eyes narrowed slightly in confusion, "Offend me?" she asked trying not to think of the worst things possible, like that he was leaving her already or for some reason couldn't be with her... she took a deep breath, "what would offend me?" her head tilted slightly as she asked this.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:02 pm
Piper bit his lip, frowning.
"Well, to put this delicately... I want to eat you." he said, his face crestfallen as he admitted it to her. "You smell... so good." he choked, his voice rising on "good".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:57 pm
She looked at him confused for a minute, "you mean i'm your singer?" she asked looking mildly shocked and a bit worried. that really made her realize how much pain she must be causing him. she read it in that old journal. she must have retained her smell from her last life. her eyes went wide and sad, "I'm so sorry!" she then realized how crazy that sounded, apologizing for what you naturally smell like is a bit odd.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:04 pm
Piper's eyes widened.
"No! Don't apologize!" he moaned, getting out of his chair and kneeling by her side. "It's my fault. I'm a sick, twisted man for even staying here. What am I saying?! I'm not a man! I'm a monster!" he cried, resting his head on the arm of the chair.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:22 pm
she let the pained expression on her face leave it replaced by an expression of stubborn ideas as she pressed her hand to his chest. "You're not a monster..." she said sternly. "you can't help what i smell like to you."she insisted.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:13 pm
Piper sighed.
"I'm a monster for being here and keeping you in danger." he moaned, closing his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:45 am
"no, you'd be a monster for leaving me now with nothing but pain and regret." she said easily. and it was true, she had lost everything. her family had been gone for many many years, the ones she thought she could trus tried to kill her because of her power and now, for him to leave would be the end of her, no matter how it was looked at. he was her life now and it didn't matter to her. she would rather die, even by his own hand, than be without him.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:51 pm
Piper leaned his head on Lillith's knee, breathing even though it hurt him.
"You say that, but you don't know." he said quietly, his voice broken. Still, she was apparently in a state that matched Piper's exactly, which consisted of idiotic attatchment and devotion. "But I'll stay, if that's what you need."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:19 am
she sighed, "well good." she ran her fingers gently through his hair. "cause i don't know what i'd do without you now. if it wern't for you i pry would have ended my own life eventually." she looked down at him. "and eventually i hope to spend all eturnity with you." she bit her lip now knowing what his reaction to that would be.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:51 pm
Piper stared at Lillith, his eyebrows retreating behind his hair.
"Eternity meaning..." he said, his red and yellow eyes widening.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff