Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Cemetary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:49 pm
Alucard turns around, standing protectively in front of Baku, growling. Baku glares at the vampire. "I guess so, but you don't have to be a b***h about it." ...The silver cross pendant dangling from Alucard's black choker glowed red.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:26 pm
Teagan jumps up and perches herself upon a headstone. "Hello...?"  

Riley Darkheart

lord-kensington

Dapper Guildsman

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:15 am
Kensington strolled into the graveyard, his eyes flicked from one gravestone to the next, reading the epitaphs one by one until his eyes fell upon a small, red granite headstone. It wasn't a fancy headstone like some of the ones he had passed, nor was there much in the way of an epitaph written on it, it simply said:

'Here lies Rubius Baltar.'

'So this is where you wound up is it old friend?' Kensington said as he crouched by the grave. 'I always said you'd get yourself into trouble without me to back you up.'

He reached into his overcoat and brought out a single tiny flower, he placed the Edelweiss at the foot of the gravestone. He reached into another pocket and drew out a hip flask, he took a swig 'Cheers!'

He poured a measure of the contents onto the gravestone. 'Triple Malt scotch, just how you liked it, you daft b*****d!' He smiled remembering the good times they had shared together before they had parted ways.

Kensington slowly got to his feet, placed the hip flask back in his pocket and headed off further into the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:51 pm
Alucard looks at Teagan and growls louder.  

TheScarletDawn

Riley Darkheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:32 pm
Teagan stares at the wolf her eyes flashing an icy blue in the darkness. "Greetings wolf..." She murmurs nodding her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:51 am
Alucard slightly tilts his head to the side and nods back at Teagan. He stops growling, and looks up lovingly at Baku. Baku in turn places her hand on the top of Alucard's head, petting the wolf affectionately.  

TheScarletDawn

Riley Darkheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:34 pm
Teagan remains on her headstone. "He is very protective of his master..." She moves and her body makes an eerie cracking noise. "He is loyal..." She murmurs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:54 pm
Baku looked at Teagan wearily, her hand still on Alucard's head.  

TheScarletDawn

Riley Darkheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:06 pm
"Dracula..." Teagan murmured. "Is his name that way on purpose?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:45 pm
Baku looked down at Alucard, hoping to find comfort in his dark eyes. "...Yes, his name is 'Dracula' spelled backwards...he's a demonic hell wolf, so the name is fitting..."  

TheScarletDawn

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:07 pm
Jayce stepped softly, careful not to disturb the soft earth. This was sacred ground after all. The sound of conversation carried to him, and he heard the name Alucard. Alucard....Where had he heard.... Then he got it. He moved closer and saw two females carrying on a conversation. Stepping even more softly, he sidled up behind Baku soundlessly. Alucard, Dracula. Very clever. Please keep your voices down here. The dead are....restless these days. You don't want to wake them do you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:31 am
(( Can someone be so nice and tell me what's going on so I can join in, please biggrin ))  

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:20 am
(OOC) Not really sure. I just posted here to avoid boredom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:54 am
(( Oh I see ))
Jen flicks long black hair back, walks around as she sing the song They. While Maxiums listens to her sing and keeps a close eyes around the area as he walks be her side.  

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:16 pm
Jayce hears singing deeper in the Graveyard and sighs It's almost as if people WANT the spirits to rise up and drag them to hell..  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff