Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Second Time skip Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:03 pm
Rinali smiled and exited the hospital with snow and the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:17 pm
-sits down at the dango stand- smells great  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:50 pm
Ritsuka walked around the village. She turned to Sano."um Sano-niisan..."
Sano ignored her, his mind in a trail of thoughts it's true that i'm related to her...theres not point to be in this clan if i don't possess the Rikkugan... he clutched his fists  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:02 pm
*sees Sano and Ritsuka and my akumagan activated on its own notifying me* hey Sano... Ritsuka *walks up to them* hey u guys ummmmm......... want some dangos my treat and i'm also treating Fell to them too and i think very soon a few more people  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:14 pm
Ritsuka looked at Sano with a sad look "San-" she heard Ryoku "Ah! Ryoku- Kun!" she smiled cheerfully "we would love to!Right niisan?"

"huh? oh...whatever..." he said slowly in a cold tone

Ritsuka eyes widened with shock. "niisan..." she just turned away from Sano and walked into the dango shop. Sano...usually never acts so cold to me... she thought  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:21 pm
me: why don't join with Fell i'll catch up i would like to talk to sano for a second if u don't mind  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:47 pm
Fell looked at them and smiled,she waved"Hey Ritsuka-chan!"she called  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:33 pm
sano can i have a word with u  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 pm
"Hello!" Ritsuka smiled cheerfully. i wonder what Ryoku wants to talk to Sano about....she thought

"hmmm?" Sano looked at Ryoku "what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:57 pm
Sano i understand what ur going through............. u see u and me we belonged to some very powerful clans but we didn't have our tekki genkais yet when i was ur age i didn't have Akumagan yet............. u see my sensei told me that my power will awaken the moment i needed it the most......... and when my sensei was going to die my power awaken and i saved his life.......... ur considered a late bloomer....... don't worry Sano when need the power to protect what's pericous to u....... u'll see what could happen ^_^ *pats his head* so don't worry so much ok  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:14 pm
Sano slapped his hand away from his head "you don't understand. we aren't the same!" he yelled angrily. " i was abandoned as i child and didn't know what was going on! Ritsuka's family took me in and treated me like family! yet....yet...i'm not part of their family! you people just pity me thats all!" he had an angry look on his face "you people who have everything...wouldn't understand a thing." he said sharply "i'm not hungry." he jumped onto a nearby building and walked away.

Ritsuka heard all that Sano was saying. She clutched her fists, tears slowly forming "nii-san..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:16 pm
Fell walked up to Ritsuka and put her hand on her shoulder"Go get him..."She said.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:17 pm
Rinali finally found them and saw the commotion "ah...i came at a bad time huh.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 pm
Ritsuka nodded and followed after "niisan! niisan!" she tried to catch up to him. Sano heard Ritsuka but just kept on walking.Ritsuka got angry and picked up a rock and threw at him "stupid Sano!!!" she yelled angrily. "ouch!" he looked at Ritsuka "Ritsuka! what the hell as that for?!"
Ritsuka hugged him "niisan...if you feel that way...just tell me!" she sobbed "your the only one i can count on if something bad happens...don't run away any more!" she cried her body shaking. She looked at him her blue eyes filled with tears "aren't we family!?"
"Ritsuka..." he clutched his finger he didn't know what to do. He hugged her back tightly "i'm sorry...it's just..." he tried to say something. "i don't know what to do anymore...i didn't mean to make you cry..."  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:02 pm
i'm an idiot.......... mad but that brat grrrrrrrr what does he know about having everything.......... *disappears and reappears infront of Sano* mad kid....... u don't know what it means to have everything cuz u had the one thing i never had and would give my own akumagan for  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games