Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Revamped! Tero's Lion Plot Search- Everything under the sun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:49 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Omolara
My SoA: Chayah
What kinda RP? Friend/Cupnap/Trade?
Future plots? Omolara's very family oriented in the way that she is absolutely devoted to her cubs. Her only son just grew into adol recently and she's starting to get empty nest syndrome. I'm sure she would attempt to bribe Coeur into giving at least Chayah to her, if she saw how cold the Lioness is to the cub. Omolara is in the Bahari'Mtoto, which would also give Chayah a very nice pride to settle into.

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Nkiruka
My SoA: Sininafsi
What kinda RP? Friend
Future plots? Nkiruka is part of the same Concept Pride! She is Alaia's daughter, and is already friends with Sini's brother Iolana. Ruka is...well she thinks she is somebody incredibly special, because she is the only cub in the pride with no white on her whatsoever. Iolana doesn't know it, but he's encouraging this train of thought because he seems to believe her! Would be fun just for the two girls to get together and play for now, I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:03 pm
Enoh:
The Omolara thing sounds interesting, but I might hold off on her joining the pride. :00 However, I've got Coduim (seafoam green male) joining who is single and ready to mingle. But they could just be friends or general RP if you'd like. <33

As for the concept pride RP, I'd love to. :3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:40 am
Makes sense! If you ever want them to meet, just let me know!

In the mean time:

Would be nice~ - Omolara / Coduim
Yeah, Well! - Nkiruka / Sini'Nafsi

Hope they're okay starters! If you need to get a hold of me for anything, there's always PMs, AIM (sanguincarn), or MSN (revolutionarysugar (at) hotmail (dot) com)!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:47 pm
heart  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:50 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Wayra
My SoA: FLEANCE
What kinda RP? friends / business transaction?
Future plots? Plot-fling.
Pretty much this would be a means to an end they both seem to want.
Fleance's info says he wants seer offspring to help him in the mortal realm. OOC I need Wayra to have pale coated seer cubs. Wayra is a Council member in the Mountain Seer's pride. She herself is not a seer, though in the pride she has the disease that they mistake for seer powers, and is in fact the most powerful 'seer' in the pride, even more so than the pride leaders. She is an older lioness who's lifemate died and the pair never produced cubs. (Her mate was infertile but neither of them ever knew that and she believes it was her fault that they couldn't bare children.)

She desperately wants to fulfil her final duty to the pride and birth full seer offspring. Being as she is a very powerful council member it is considered bad grace that she has not already done so. To be able to meet a god would really boost her spirit and would offer her the chance for one 'last ditch' attempt to have cubs.

OOCly, the fact they would be guaranteed Seers would really help the pride. And since white is the most desired colour and both these two are grey, they would be a very welcome batch of kids.

Pride IT thread if you're interested: The Intaba'umbikezeli

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Farai
My SoA: Enikõ
What kinda RP? Someone to grow up with: best of enemies? Though Farai is too playful to make a really good enemy, I could see him giving as good as he got, if you wanted to smooth some of her rough edges. ^^
Future plots? urr.. friends? Idk..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:01 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Ataji
My SoA: Chayah
What kinda RP? Friend/Cubnapping
Future plots? Ataji had a bit of a rough childhood - his pride hated his guts, and they ended up killing his twin brother. If he somehow saw Chayah hiding from her mother, he would immediately assess the situation, and want to help her/free her from his brother's fate. He would see her like his brother reborn, as sorts, which would fuel his own plot, because he needs to let go of his brothers memory. He'd offer Couer either a fresh kill or some kind of trinket or pelt from his travels in return for the ability to take Chayah with him. He would act a little stern in front of Couer, but he'd lighten up immediately as soon as they left, explaining he was going to get her a proper family, a 'Viking' family. He would take her back to the pride, and raise her as his own daughter. Also, this would make him realise he wants cubbins of his own, and help him find a mate~

Woooah, I rambled. My apologies. xD  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:27 pm
Kai: I'll think about the Fleance/Wayra fling. :0 We can RP them together for now, if you like, and if we decide to fling them, then that's already an RP of them together! :3

Eniko / Farai sound really cute. :> I'd love to get her a frenemy. Of course, she wouldn't hate him really, but he'd get on her nerves, probably. xD

Tanu: tl;dr. jk. c:
A couple of things: I'm not sure about the Viking pride right now, but if they traveled for a while, she could do some growing up while they traveled and then part ways, but she could stay in the area. She's also scheduled to grow in February. :0 Soon Coeur will kick out her other two kids, so she'll be over protective and possessive of Chayah, but if you're interested in a fling, she could perhaps be persuaded to give up her one child in exchange for a new litter. :U (Of course that'd have to be in February too)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:12 pm
Yay!! She needs rps anyway so thats great! And swampy rp should be hilarious, they would get on each others nerves. XD

Want me to set up a Wayra rp in the rogue lands?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:28 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Ghazaala
My SoA: Kauaense
What kinda RP? Since he's an adol now, I would guess he's leaving Swampie lands to do his pilgrim thing. Perhaps he could work his youthful wiles on her?
Future plots? Whether or not they have a cub-producing fling or not I'd leave up to you (she presently has no RPs at all 'cause she was an SS gift from Eski), but I imagine they'd have some attractive offspring. Either way works for me, though, since Ghazaala's new and I'd feel a little guilty saddling her with cubs right away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:03 pm
Kai: Any RP you want to set up would be great! C:

Feyli: He'll actually be an adol in February, so you'll have time to get her RP count up, and I think a cub-producing fling would be delightful. > w> <33 She's so pretty. xD  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:34 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA:Ashurbanipal
My SoA:Velum
What kinda RP?Fling? Also he deaf, so she can whine as much as she like he he would just smile and nod his head.
Future plots? He Deaf and dumb and just love bight colors. He love to do anything for her just so he could be around her. But he dose have a Bird that is like seeing eye bird XD;;. He a very loving guy even though he cannot hear or talk. She could talk to him and whine about everything he would sit there and "listen" And do whatever she want.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm
I can be such a failface sometimes when it comes to the pride lineart. But, yeah. RP count up would be good, in that case. Did you want to try for ten RPs because he'd be an adol?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:53 pm
Z: D: I'm sorry, I meant to take that down, as she has plots to fling with Kai's Silbah. He's really rather lovely, though. <3

Feyli: xD Don't worry about it, I still have trouble with the Ela lines.
And e De ... I've never done 10 RPs, I'm never that motivated. And if they only roll a 1, then customing in is always an option. :"DDD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:12 pm
Very true about the customing in. Five it is. Far easier to get that. cool  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items