Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Salutations, Greetings and Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

v_tec_nat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:10 am
Hello. I'm new.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:12 am
I'm Natalie and I'm 13. I don't really have anything to say.  

v_tec_nat

Totensonntag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:34 am
Howdy there everyone. My name's Ryan, I'm 14, and I'm a bit of a literature lover. That is the main reason I wanted to join here; I've been looking for some real people to talk about books/poetry/comic books with.

I've been a bit of an internet freak for a few years now, living in forums. And every time, I can never find any group of people that don't constantly talk in txt tlk.

Also, I love to roleplay, so if anyone's interested, please PM me. I usually tend to do things more contemporary. What that means, for those of you that aren't sure, I don't do any kind of fantasy, or magic, that kind of thing. I only roleplay real life like plots.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:59 am
I'm new to Gaia in general, and found this guild, and I'm extremely happy to see more literate people around here! I'm Rachel, 24 years old in two weeks (shh, I'm old) and yea.. that sums me up somewhat, heh. Thanks for letting me join.  

omgRachie

Uncle Sam Wants BRAINS

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:14 pm
Hello.
:]

I'm Erulastiel, I'm 14 years old. I am easy to get along with, and usually pretty laid-back; however, bring up certain topics and I am anything but. I am always adamently set on proving my point. I'm an insomniac, an internet addict, and a major bookworm. I also spend a vast ammount of my time drawing, though I can't stand people looking over my shoulder while I do so. I think that is about all you need to know for now, I'm sure none of you desire to hear my entire life story. :]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:44 pm
Hi. I'm -HelloHearts-. I'm 16 and don't really concider myself that literate. But, I suppose I'm here to learn. But, on another note. I like to read, and write (not anything to serious), and listen to music.

If you have any of the above in common with me feel free to private message me.

-HH-

-HelloHearts-

ChaoSpectre

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:24 pm
Hello. I am myself and there is no one else on this earth that I would rather be.

That last statement of course is a lie, but I don't usually lie, so please trust me when I say I joke a bit. I do not claim to have perfect grammar, but at least trying to communicate with grammar is calming, soothing, and emboldening. Grammar makes me feel like an anti-idiot.

Grammar is my anti-drug. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:21 pm
Hello all I'm new but thats obivous. So about me I love Japan I wish I still lived there but I don't. I speak Japanese as well as English(again it's obvous I speak English) I really at this moment don't have anything to say! so I'll see all of you later!  

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

[~~Bakky~~]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:35 pm
Hello. =3

And as my application said, 'I do not suffer noobs gladly.'

Even when I make a finger-fault/typo, I always correct it. Even if people are all, "I know what you meant." Yeah, I did too. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna correct it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:08 pm

Before I say anything I'd like to thank you for letting me join this wonderful grammar-loving community. heart

Since many of you seem to have posted your age, I shall do so as well. I am a 16-year-old Mexican-American, although you wouln'd think so If you ever saw me in real life...

As someone who started out as an ESL student and somehow ended up in an AP English class, my skills in eloquent conversations are most defenitely lacking. Please bear with me and feel free to correct my typos and/or spelling mistakes. I won't "go n00b" on you ^_^

[Shan.Raikou]

PlatinumChild

v_tec_nat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:19 pm
Hello.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:23 pm
Goodbye.  

v_tec_nat

Nicoli Hunt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:38 am
Hello there. My name is Ashley, but people here on Gaia refer to me as Anastazia, Nicoli, or Night_Spirit_Guardian's sister. Nicoli is preferable. I hate chat speak here on Gaia. (all though I do it from time to time to my two close friends) Text messaging like that is ok...as long as you dont do it all the time. That is just my opinion.

If there is anything else you want to know about me, feel free to pm me here on Gaia. I look forward to making new friends here.

Nicoli  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:02 pm
I've been on Gaia a while.

And I think that was the main reason I joined this guild. xp  

Triste

LarryTheLlama666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:52 pm
Hello all.I am a sixteen year old literate person.You can either call me Shadow or Sabrina.Whichever pleases you.Good day all!  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games