Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:36 pm
Misao-sama
Legendary Zero
wha...no new question?

There isn't a new question everyday if you look at previous posts.
Yeah, it started out as an everyday thing. Back when we were a thread guild and not in the GGN. Then I stopped being able to come up with new questions everyday, and being able to be on Gaia everyday. Now I try to be sure to put out at least one a week. sweatdrop redface  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:07 pm
New Q of the Day: What was Sanosuke's double fist technique called, and is it possible?  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:27 am
Gah! Now I wish I hadn't lent my friend the manga. All I know that it is possible. 3nodding The name is just not on me now. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:01 am
Melody Rhyme
New Q of the Day: What was Sanosuke's double fist technique called, and is it possible?

The Futae No Kiwami?  

Misao-hime

Teh Ushi-ness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:51 pm
kivaki
i would definitely pick kenshin, even though i'm a girl. domokun he's too sexy for his own good... that way, i could look in the mirror all day at my sexy self, and play with swords -well-, and videotape myself having sex with other amazingly hot men!!! *coughsanohikoaoshicough* blaugh heart blaugh heart

Um okay... I'm a yaoi fan but that is kinda scary 0.o but I guess whatever floats your boat *shrug*. For the question, I'm guessing Misao-sama is right, I don't know I havent been up to date on Kenshin 0.o  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:12 pm
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme

The Futae No Kiwami?
Hey there's the name!! I knew I'd know it when I saw it... Good Job Misao-sama!! 3nodding  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:53 pm
Yeah..gah. It was there but not there. Bleh. Well is it okay if I suggest a question of the day?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:04 pm
WOW! Misao Sama sure knows her stuff. Is there something she doesn't know?

Anyways, I'm sure yer allowed to post yer own question Miwaslover. Try it! 3nodding  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Teh Ushi-ness

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:30 pm
Misao-Sama you got it! Your really good at knowing the answers... maybe you should help in the questions forum. ^.^ Hey I haven't been on for a while. Do we or are we going to have an actual Kenshin rp?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:30 pm
ushiomo
Misao-Sama you got it! Your really good at knowing the answers... maybe you should help in the questions forum. ^.^ Hey I haven't been on for a while. Do we or are we going to have an actual Kenshin rp?

There's a RK question thread? whee I don't think there's an official RP. though.

@hyphocrown: hehe...there's lots of things I don't know sweatdrop  

Misao-hime

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:16 am
He-he, deep down I know that you don't know everything Misao Sama but, it sure doesn't look that way. Hmm, maybe it was just my imagination... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:20 am
Anyways, here's another question for today, or some other days, he-he: (This is a two part question)

Do you have any replicas (or actual copies) of any of the weapons that can be seen in the show or manga? If you don't, then this part is for you: If you could have any of the weapons in the show or manga, which one would you pick?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:22 am
Since I don't have any weapon related to the show, I would have to say I would like to have both Misao's Kunai & Kenshin's reverse edge sword. How about the rest of you? domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:35 pm
I have a miniature version of Aoshi's kodachi ^.^  

Misao-hime

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:16 pm
I have nothing....sigh, but my sister has little mini figurines of Kenshin, Yahiko, and Saitou. I like to take them apart and fool around a lot like this....
Kenshin: Ha! Now I have the upper hand!
Saitou: Damn it! That is my hand!
Kenshin: Well I have it now.
Saitou: Well give it back damn it!
Kenshin: Never...I shall call it Koaru and it is mine!
Yahiko: Too much information...
I wish she had the other figurines...then I could have a whole screen play! gonk  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games