Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:48 pm
Yilayth's eyes widen. "no! no! your not boreing me!" she giggled i'm just a little tired, that's all." she walked over to him and sat down. "the orgers are my problem you dont have to whatch for them for me, k?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:54 pm
"That's fine, but are we to stay here long? I'd like to leave when the rain lightens up a bit."  

Rexxxxxx

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:27 pm
Yilayth nodded. "of corse i dont plan on staying long."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:55 pm
(Whoops! Sorry Ruggy! sweatdrop I suck at paying attention...Ah well, the spray of ocean water lifted her high into the air and dropped her on deck, kay? blaugh )

Nabri sighed in exasperation, "what's happening to him?" she asked no one in particular, she put her hand on his forehead, "I don't think he's sick."  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:43 am
"No Nabri its even worse than that. Hes...hes saying the SPELL!" she muttered putting her head in her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:49 am
As Yvansi muttered the last word, his eyes snapped open with a red flash. The topaz gem in his sword also flashed, then a bolt of red lightning striking the tip of the sword ended it with a huge KRAKOOM. Yvansi sat there, a fixated blank look on his pale facet as a ribbon of red light connected the sword to his chest, where his heart was. The final phase was beginning.  

Yvansi

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:49 pm
Yilayth was about to fall asleep until she had heard the sound of lighting. "that's strange...." she muttered, and peeked out the window. "there are no lighting clouds at all...."
(best i got for now...)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:29 pm
Lalapeya was shocked as she looked at Yvansi (No I’m not mad at all *Hugs* Sorry about kicking you in the balls (look in your RP) Oh and I love you shay soeey I was mean *Hugs shaylaya* But it’s the like sisterly love.) “Um what’s happening?” She stepped toward him and she touched his shoulder but was blown across the deck and stood up again. An image was engraved in her mind, a picture of a dragon it looked like it was smiling evilly. “Um what was that? Yvansi WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!!??????????” She was freaking out, she couldn’t see anything but the image.  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:14 pm
Yvansi, or now just his body with the draconic soul, stood. He telepathically declared he was to be known as Rifthol. Words came from Yvansi's lips, though he wasnt the one who spoke them."Take the ship to the fire temple. There I will regain dragon form and take the Oath of Writ. This body will only serve me until I destroy it later as the sacrifice." (i still feel the pain... xp xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:00 pm
Callisto stood up with fire in her eyes. "You were banned from the temple for a reason and you shall not enter it! I will honor the ways of the fire mages before me and you shall neither enter the temple or kill the body you now possess." She said. She may not have been able to stop the spell but as the last fire mage she would not allow this monster to enter her old home.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:31 pm
(Darn it! Swearing would so be appropriate for this situation! Ah well... stressed )
Nabri cursed silently to herself as she was knocked back by the lightning, she slowly stood up, why did all of this seem so familiar, maybe it was a mage thing... "He's a dragon now isn't he?" she asked Callisto, she'd heard of things like this, it wasn't pretty. (I don't know much about this, so I'm making it up as I go, how do dragons feel about water?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:20 pm
(I'm sorry do you want me to... sing you the EMO song?
E- for emotianal, ruins evry bodies day
M- for misarable people
O- for on the dark side because we've got some fresh cookies
COOKIES!)(POKES SHAYLAYA AND SAPHIRE WOLF.)

Lalapeya Tried as hard as she could to remove the image but it wouldn’t go away, “You’re evil, Rifthol, I’ve heard of you, you killed my grandparents, you should die! But I know the story all to well. And your Image fits you perfectly.” Where Yvansi stood Lalapeya saw the demonic red dragon. “They couldn’t kill you, so they trapped you somewhere, but I guess not some where, in something?” She beckoned to the sword that lay at the dragon’s side. She whispered something to herself and stepped toward the helm, knocking a Zombie out of her way to reach it. “I know lets douse his flaming heart, it the water temple, or imprison him at the earth temple, or strike him down at the lightning temple.” She smiled evilly, “You killed my family, so I get to kill you.”  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:48 pm
Rifthol laughed."So youre kin with a few of my many victims? Judging from your scent... Royalty? Well, many monarchs perished under my claws, and when I regain my true form, I shall seal the Oath by taking the sacrifices life above the Mages Forge, replace myself on the throne, and begin my lost reign of terror, with dragons at the top where they belong. All my powers arent back yet, but..." Suddenly from Yvansis back sprouted wings of fire."If you won't take me, i'll fly. All has gone to plan, so the mages won't be able to resist, you being the last." With this he leapt into the air, hovering above the helm. He laughed loudly."follow me if you can, humans." He laughed again and sped off, the sword dangling from the side of his waist. (hehehe... what now?" )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:27 pm
“OK, OK! WE’LL TAKE YOU, BUT SO LONG AS YOU AND I CAN MAKE A TREATY!” Lalapeya Yelled after him, “You can rule over me as I rule over our country, I’ll just be a face for your country, when we declare war, I’ll be on the front lines instead of you, your lordship.” She went into a full on bow to the floating human/dragon. She then whispered a couple of words, Belhemost, taught her, Belhemost is the air temple guardian, and spokesman, at the palace. It was an incantation of wind to move the wind so she could maneuver the air ship, whilst going at about the same flight speed at Yvansi’s body was.  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:35 pm
A smile curled his face. A flaming ring formed above Lalapeya and descended over her before vanishing."you have been bound to your words by dragon magic. You cannot break this deal now." He laughed maniacally as he dove forward, leading the way to the temple. (well.... stare peppy hasnt posted in a while...)  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games