Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:33 pm
"You are within my fortress sphinx. Where you shall till Falcon arrives to save you." a voice sounded through the dark halls.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:40 pm
(WAIT! I want to find out LATER! Me and Saphire figured something out! crying ) Tibby jolted awake, her head hurt monstrously, she looked at Falcon, "What just happened?" she asked, bringing her hands to her temples, as she stood, "My head hurts like crazy." she mutttered.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:40 pm
"He took her. That demon took Kree from right in front of me." Falcon said not looking up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:17 pm
“Tell me where have you hidden it?” She tried to transform into a sphinx, but couldn’t, “Why can’t I change? What have you done to me?!”  

ruggaboo

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:34 pm
"Curses." Tibby muttered stormily as she rubbed her temples, healing away the pain,"Don't worry Falcon, we'll find her." she said, laying her arm across the boy's shoulder comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:07 am
"No. Im going alone. No one else will be put in danger because of me. I knew it wouldnt safe for you guys if I stayed. First Von, then a evil mage, and now a demon? Im not risking anymore for your sakes." he said unfurling his wings preparing to take off.
"You are within my power now. As long as you remain here your power will be over ruled be my own." the voice replied.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:30 pm
Tibby gave him a look that said, "Don't mess with me or I'll strangle you right here and now." She stood, "You are NOT leaving me here!" she said stubbornly, gripping his wrist tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:33 pm
He returned her hard glare then gave in. "Alright fine. When we geet there help me get Kree out while I take care of this creep. I mean it grab Kree than RUN!" he said to her picking her small frame in his arms. "Hold on." he said taking off with a sudden push off the ground his wings lifting him at a remarkable speed.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:52 am
"Oh Jeeze." Tibby gulped, trying not to look down as she clung to Falcons neck, "For future reference, please try to warn me before swooping into air at 50 miles an hour." she muttered at him, "So who do you think toook Kree." she asked, sill trying not to hyperventilate.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:07 pm
Kree felt week trying to stand; only being able stand for a little while, each time she fell she’d try to stand again. “I will be able to walk after this,” She stepped toward the voice she kept hearing. She couldn’t see much in front of her, just darkness, all around her, but she kept stumbling till she gave up and laid helpless on the floor  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:04 pm
"First that was MUCH faster than 50 per hour and second I dont know. But it doesnt matter that much to me. When I find this guy Im gonna kill him for this." he growled approaching a large stone castle. He landed easily upon the ground before the floor. He pulled out his talon gauntlets from his pack and slipped them on his hands. He gave a small smile looking at them on his hands. "You know its funny how i got these. The team and I had visited this small tribe of natives in a foreighn land who knows where. We were low on supplies so Von was able to act....civil enough to convince them that we meant no harm although it was all we could do to stop Reone from killing everyone of them instead." he said chuckling a bit. "Anyways they saw how I can morph myself and when i told them it was difficultly painful they made these with their sacred metal work which was a great honor in their tribe." he said with a far off look. He shook his head. "Come on. We better get this thing open....on second thought..." he scooped Tibby into his arms and flew up to the roof where there was a much weaker looking door. "This may work better." he finished.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:27 pm
"Show off." Tibby muttered, "Someday you'll need me when you can't get into a small place!" She pulled feebly at the locked door, then sighed and stood back so Falcon cold punch through it or something.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:07 am
Falcon smirked smugly before busting the door down with a single punch. "Careful" he said smiling. "You might get a splinter." he teased walking through the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:12 pm
Tibby grumbled swear words under her breath as she went through the door, giving a Falcon a glare, "So where do we find Kree?" she asked.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:03 pm
He looked around. They were in a dark hallway with hardly any light in it. "I dont know but lets just make it fast, we dont want to be discovered." he said lighting an unlit torch with his new ability red heart had taught him. He took up the torch and started down the halls where they proceeded down a long stone stair case.
Argon sat watching the sphinx as she made her way across the floor. Suddenly he sensed him. The chosen one was here. In his fortress. He chuckled darkly. "It seems your dear boyfriend shall arrive soon to save you sphinx."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games