Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:48 pm
[aww it’s cute. We’re all apparently broody teens XD]
Adam pulled his deep hood up and eventually reached the entrance of the cave.
“Dougal?” he called into it’s depths, hoping he would be answered by him and not some random demon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:58 pm
Dougal's ears twitched as his name echoed through the gave. It was difficult to define the voice so Dougal was careful to stay on guard .

"Who names me?" Dougal's voice echoed in response.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:47 am
Relieved that it was indeed Dougal who answered, Adam picke dhis way deeper into the cave. He had been in this before many a time, and knew that if he went deep enough it opened up into a narow cavern, and provided an exit area some miles away. While it had the problem of having two enternaces to gaurd as a result, it was a fairly comfortable area onc eyou were inside, and gave relief from the dry howling winds and rainless thunder of Hell's landscape. thankfully, the continual choking stench of sulphur also did not pervade into te cave once they were deep enough.

"It is Adam." he called back, letting shi eyes adjust to the darkness. "Are you unharmed?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:11 am
When Dougal heard Adam's question he crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow,

"As unharmed as one can be
After getting sliced with scythe.

Then falling to Hell
Running for my life."

His response echoed through the cave.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:27 am
Adam eventually found Dougal and stood across from him. When the young demon pouted he couldn’t help but smirk, and talked down to him in a paternal tone.
“it’s not as if I murdered you,
I gave you quite a chance,
But cowardice had captured you
And pierced you with it’s lance.

Retract that bottom lip now, kid:
I’ve been through the exact same.
Be glad the demons passed you by
Instead of rape and maim.”

He spread his arms with a sigh.

“Be ended of this futile talk,
And gratitude I’ll show,
For you proved yourself a hero, then
And Aisling’s love you’ll know
Eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:49 am
Douagl, arms still crossed, narrowed his eyes at Adam and in a low voice said, "......smart a**......"

Then with a sigh Dougal relaxed and moved his hands to his hips-allowing the weight of his body to be mostly supported by his right side.

In a childish-cocky tone Dougal said....

"When I have half the experience you do-old man,
We will duel again.....*Dougal's voice trails off*

I still don't understand
Why you care for such a damned soul as I.
For I was tainted the moment I was conceived
And do not deserve salvation such as thee.
I have been forced to cause much despair to others
For the past centuries.

((^ He's complaimenting Adam's good actions-awwww....))

As for ghost girl.....
Her love I do not deserve.
It would be best I think
If we never saw each other again
Me and her.....
I caused her so much suffering
And took our-her father's life......"

Dougal looks down sadly.

"No gratitude do I deserve."
-------

Back on the mortal plains Aisling continues to flee though still weak from her actions in earlier events.

((Ack-Dougal went a bit emo-ish on me, lol, and I have to get to class now.... crying ))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:06 am
[aww lol. I apologise for Adam turning into Yoda or something now XD And the rhyme’s falling aaprt -haha]

Adam stepped forwads and put a hand on his shoudler in sympathy - a couple of his fingers showing bone at the ends.

“Love is a power that moves the earth,
And my sins weigh heavy on my back.
You cannot become what is your birth,
When free will is in the picture.

Indeed dark creatures born in these
Dark caverns and God Damned sceneries,
Are more inclined to howl and sin,
For they embrace the darkness within.

But You, and I, and everyone
Has hope and had damnation too,
You choose which you wish and it is done
But your soul evolves in time.

You are God’s creature, so am I,
It matters not what was your birth,
There was a time, I see it in your eyes,
Where you embraced love first.

So you sinned, what of it? I was an angel once.

Foolhardy and young - full of logic and pride,
I hurt no-one, yet damned all in my actions,
Evil infected the world; to my father I lied.
Once opened, ‘Pandora’s box’ cannot be closed.

You love Aisling, I know exactly your plight,
You made her cry as I made my dear Eve cry,
And we both reach for something in the dark of the night,
Only to be greeted with emptiness.

But there is hope.
And you are worthy.
God is forgiving,
And Love is eternal.”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:29 am
It was dark in the town and a small road passed threw the grave. Most of the streetlamps were broken and the dark grew over the place. The place around the graveyard was very abandoned and most humans didn’t live in the area. Rumours were told that the place was cursed after the death of a great demon that the exorcisms killed. A girl appears from the shadow of the gate to the graveyard. She looked around to see if there was anyone around. She holds a plush made of rag. “Look Gimpi it seems that the people around here are staying home. I think that they have a lot to do. Don’t you think it would be nice to visit them?” She looked at the plush “Your right, we should hurry before mister comes home” She walked around and she tried to memorize the place and walked forward to a corner were there was a bundle of trash. She went down on her knees and felt with her hands after material. She could felt some bottles and then some garbage bags. She suddenly felt something familiar. “I think I found some Gimpi”
She took all the trash away and then felt on a corpse of a human. She felt it with her hand and inspected it. “This one is broken so I can’t use it. She felt on another one and then smiled “ This one is perfect for us” She took then a scissor and first she took a piece of glass and made a cut on the human body and then she cut a big piece of skin and her hands were all bloody.
She took the skin and then took some hair. “I hope that mister don’t find out that I’m supposed to be in my room in this time, so we better go now Gimpi” She then took the scissor and all the new material she found and walked to the graveyard gate.
She opens the gate when Gimpi falls “What is it Gimpi did you see someone?” She took him up from the ground and saw a lonely ghost far away her.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:30 am
((*pictures Adam & Yoda into one being*......creepy & funny at the same time.))

Dougal quivers at Adams word and a small tear falls. Then he knocks Adam's hand away. Dougal clears his throat and tries to put on a more manly act.

"We waste time, old man
Time we can't afford.
What now do you plan to do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:37 am
Aisling pauses a moment to rest. Her thoughts and memories replaying in her mind. She was distracted and took little notice of her surroundings.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:44 am
Anima walked to the lady and she holds her plush in her arms and then the skin was under the plush and the blood was falling on the ground. She stood near her and looked at her: “Hello m’am Mr Gimpi told me that he wanted to say hi to you and he wondered if you wanted some company?” She looked at her and noticed that she was tired and weak. “You don’t look very well m’am, walking around here can give you a cold. You should go home and warm yourself so you don’t get a cold  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:51 am
Aisling was startled by the girl and backed away. Aisling's ghostly form swayed in the air. She could give no response to girl-since ghosts could not speak verbally. She turned to leave remember Adam's words-"You must learn to flee."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:55 am
Adam nodded.
"Well, I can't go to the surface until I regenerate, and we have to make sure that you have clearance to return to Earth. You were born there so it's likely you'll have clearance...if we find Mestopheles he will grant you permission. He keeps tabs on what goes in and out of Hell, and teh souls they collect. We just have to wtach out for Beelio - the two hang around with each other often."

he sighed and ran a hand ove rhis fance under his deep hood.

"Failing that, there's Satan who can grant you permission. but obviously we don't wnat to go near him..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:59 am
Anima saw the lady disappear into the air. “She followed your advice or either she was swallowed by those things that look like shadows.” She looked around “ I hope we didn’t scare her” She turned around and walked away “ We better hurry before mister comes home”
She walked to the gate and closed it. She walked threw the graveyard and then walked down to a abandoned house.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:05 am
"You make this all sound so simple, old man," Dougal replied.

"Although, it would be fortunate
-,I take it,
For us both if Beelio should not be here.

However, if could also be most unfortunate
For little Aisling dear."

((I enjoy calling Adam an old man for some reason.....)) xd  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games