Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:00 pm
"Both sound like something a teacher would do, in which case both bore me." Vence shrugged in amusement at his own statement. somewhat odd, yet entirely true. He could listen to teachers all day giving lectures without getting tired, but that didn't mean he liked them.

"Anywho, What sort of creatures could we be studying, you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:06 pm
Nero thought for a moment.
"Hmm... animated, you think?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:31 pm
"If that's the case, then I'm all set for the class. I've even got my own ring to fight them." Vence showed his right fist, the ring a polished colored mix of gold and dark red.

"helps me control fire. combine that with a real weapon, and you've got one powerful fighting force against the Animated."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:39 pm
"Oh wow," She looked at the ring.
"I'm not much of a fighter so I don't have one."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:46 pm
"Well, that may be just as well. I heard that medics and healers are high in demand now. Too may reckless people getting themselves in trouble." He shrugged, as if he had heard the same thing a hundred times. He spotted the classroom, by the matching room number, and held the door open for Nero to pass through.

"After you," he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:18 pm
"Thank you." Nero chuckled and entered the room.
"Looks like we're the first ones here." She looked around the room.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:00 pm
At the Village Greens.....

Moon continued with her patrols-helping any Gaians along the way if they asked or if she felt like they needed it. She pulled out her pocket watch and checked the time. "In a couple more hours I'll be off my shift and Faust will be out of class," she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:40 am
Aqira was carrying a box with rings that she got from the island and some from the guards. She knew that many of the students didn’t have a ring and she had 9 different rings that the lab people told her that it was good to start. She had left her friend Inana with her gwee and she was going to start her class soon and she had not seen a spot of the teacher. She listened to the advice of Inana and she could present herself and then could give them a quest or missions too do or she could explain the class and how she put grades. She looked at the time and then took the box and laid it under the desk. She then took her crystal and the room was filled with magic and the light was low and she then had candle lights in the air. She then looked satisfied and nodded. “I will see them later then” She then went into a secret door that the school had some ancient books of summoned in a bookshelf. She then closed the door and the door disappeared.
[I don’t know what they have but I will take the next lesson if Iyoten don’t complain, we can work together if he have no problem]  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:42 am
Lamia blushed a little and them smiled, folding erh arms.
"Maybe it is"
she then consulte dher timetable.
"summoning cretaures and animated battle ,I think."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:26 am
""Summoning and battle.....a class that everyone should be able to stay awake for," Faust grinned as they walked together to the class.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:25 am
"damn right." Lamia grinned. as she wlake dnext to him she wanted nothing more then to just slip her hand inot his. But she was too sacred. She flicke dher crimson eyes down to the floor and was just content to hang around with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:40 am
Faust's hand brushed against Lamia's-his heart skipped a beat. Then he held the door to the class open for and followed inside.

((gosh-I'm such a sucker for romance...))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:46 am
[gaaaww *mush*]
Lamia fliked her eyes black up to catch his for a moment as he opened the door, smiled and stepped in. she headed for a desk near the back where she could chill out, although she was going to pay attention to this lesson- it always interested her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:07 am
Faust took a seat closeby to Lamia. He again pulled out a notebook and pencil and waited for class to begin.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:15 am
Lamia busied herself with doodling bats on her exercise book again.
"was that guy ok?" she akse,d spekaing baout the bullied boy  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games