Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:16 pm
Tyran knew he had come through relatively near here too. right enough, teh same staticy metalic smell lingered in teh air. he wandered around, sniffing.
"yeah..same smell."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:04 pm
Stephanie sniffed, it all smelt the same, Tyran's nose must be stronger "Does it smell like anything?"  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:30 pm
"Like ozone and metal...like lightning...kinda." he shrugged. "Doesn't tell us anything though, does it?"

[argh sorry to leave just when evryone's online, but I need sleep ><]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:45 pm
((No need to be sorry-it's our fault for not living in a closer time zone, lol. wink ))

"No," Tat responded with a smile, "Not really." She cuddled Luka against her chest-he was resting happily.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:13 am
Vence muttered the same samll charm, and nodded.

"Yep, this is one of the one-way portals. I still have to wonder how the hell this happened, though."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:50 pm
Tyran shrugged.
"Could be any matter of things. maybe someone was skrewing around with antimatter - usually if scientists get too over the top wierd s**t can happen. Then agin...hell, I don't know. Something divine went wrong?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:03 pm
"It's gotta be one of those two. if anything else caused this, then we're screwed." Vence shrugged and sighed, slightly frustrated at the idea of possibly being stuck here. That, he didn't wan't to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:52 pm
Tyran thought and tugged absently on the red cunks of his hair.
"Well if it's the result of some scientific experiment, then we can assume a rip in dimensions occured, right? Like that pretty solid theory that the universe is folded over a bazillion times. One tear soemwhere could be replicated all over the damn place if the universe somehow 'unfolded'. So what coudl have been one tear in the dimension because of an experiment in one time could have made the universe unfold. thus, if that tear went through many layers of the universe, when it unfolded the tears appeared to multiply and spread vast distances, even dimensions."

Feeling that he was onto something, his tail broke free and flicked form side to side in excitement, regardless of whetehr people would see him or not.

"So you get all these tears in the fabric of the universe. These create a kind of time rift - lie, one tear is in the middle ages earth, one in whatever the hell dimension you live in Vence, one in the 1970s or whereever and one in the 25th century."

he clicked his fingers and gave an almost feral grin.

""You see?! Now what if the universe is trying to mend itself? So a few tears close up as it re-folds. but in any case that origional tear has to stay open. So we find the origional tear, probably somewhere where we came through. Maybe it just needs a stimulus."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:02 pm
Tat glanced down at Tyran's tail. She leaned towards him,her chest brushing up against his arm, and whispered, "Your tails hanging out."

Then she took a step back. "And you worry that I draw to much attention," she smiled playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:09 pm
( eek xd oh God help me I have a dirty mind xp I really should get that sorted out-haha burning_eyes )

Tyran blinked and flicked his tail back around his waist and under his shirt, blushing a little in embarassment. he grunted and tugged his scarf up over his face again - apparently what he always seemed to do when self concious.
"Whatever. Anyway, what do you think? Makes sense, right?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 pm
(( ....hehe....don't we all..... xd whee ))

Tat giggled gleefully as she crouched down on the ground to play with Luka. She knew the question wasn't directed towards her, but she gained great entertainment annoying Tyran. She looked up and with false sincere expression said, "Not at all." Then she smiled again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:27 pm
Tyran snorted.
"Yeah well, you wouldn't know astrological and pan-dimensional scientific theory if it came and bit you in the arse. You probably still think the world is flat."

(hmm I just had a thought - I haven't decided whether Tyran says 'arse' or 'a**'. I know a batch of character's voices from that story eg kero's american, kaiasa's northern british, but Tyran's not decided 100% yet. I always imagine Trent Reznor's singing voice (form nine inch nails) as Tyran's voice though...maybe he's a mix. Damn, that'll annoy me now haha)  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:36 pm
Tat fell backwards onto her rear. "W-what mean......of course the world is flat....." she said looking at Tyran and then to the others. Her head was getting dizzier every minute.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:42 pm
"Oh for the love of God!" Tyran exclaimed, turning his eye to the sky as if some sort of bolt of divine whatever would put an end to Tat's ignorence, or at least strike him of the face of the earth.
"Look, if you sail off in one direction and keep on sailing, eventually you'll end up right bac where you started. the earth is a ball, just like the moon. The reaosn for this is called gravity- the force that keeps you from floating and pins you to the ground. Gavity is even everywhere, so the planet when it was being formed eventually turned into a ball."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:35 pm
"Anywho," Vence said hoping to destract Tat from the flood of information. She had no idea the world was round? It was pretty bizzare, but some time periods were just strange like that.

"I think I understand you're theory, Tyran. It's like folding a piece of paper multiple times, and punching a hole through it. When you unfold it, there are several holes. you could call each fold a seperate time period or dimention."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games