Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The island (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:58 pm
" O wow!. " She snatched it from him.. " look! it still work."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:01 pm
"Uh..yah" he laughed "I had that thing for ever!"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:04 pm
" whats else is in there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:07 pm
He looked around "There is where the ***** sat, lets see what he had!" he unzipped the bag "Uh...ew" he put it back  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:12 pm
" Wh wha what did you find.?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:17 pm
"Nothing that you want to know about" he shivered, what he saw, was nastey "What about...here" he pulled out a pink bag, this was sad "Just a little fur...oh my" he looked though the bag, a teddy, all the typical things you would see in a six year old wolf girls bag "Innocent lives..taken" he sat down in the seat that would have probaly been mothers "that was her seat.."  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:20 pm
Sophi got a sad look on her face and grabbed the teddy gently hugging to her chest she sat next to him. " Poor furrs on this flight, " she sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:26 pm
"Hold on" he looked around and saw a passport "YEp, six, wolf, she was cute..little thing" he looked in her bag again, then sat it down and a tear welled in his eyes "He looked down "Lets go..this is depressing" he kept the purse and he motioned for her to keep the teddy, he was going to make a little grave for the furs  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:30 pm
Sophie's eyes weld up with tears and she grabbed his paw following him out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:39 pm
((Damn it, in real I made myself sad D: ))
Seraph walked down to the lake and made a small stone pile, then put the purse in it "May you all rest in peice" he fell to his knees and bowed, he waited for Sophi to say what she wanted  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:43 pm
" Hello little one. I'm sorry this happened. But I was like you when I was younger My teddy bear was my best friend and I took care of him. So now that your gone I wile take care of your little friend here and find him a new home in the future."

Tears fell from her eyes and she kneel ed next to him.
" Burry this for me will you?," she handed him a metal locket glazed over from flames.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:46 pm
"Yah" he made a small hole and took the locket, put it in and put the sand pack over it "My brothers and sisters, I love you all" he wiped away some tears and stood back up "I didn't know that this many furs where killed on this stupid island"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:49 pm
" It makes you wonder... what the hell made all these plays crash look there are so many." " Maybe just make it has something to do with that tower!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:51 pm
He looked at the tower "I know its that damned tower..." he looked up at the sun "I vow to avenge all of you"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 pm
She put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed. " yes, and i will help."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games