Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:32 am
*having followed katie here from the grat hall and see that she was up set james apporached "um katie is there any thing me or the others here can do to help you? or is this more of a girl thing cause if so i wll have to leave the consoling to summer and the others?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:42 pm
Sam looked at Katie for a while, and then went over to a statue of Titania. She looked at her very closely...she looked a lot like some one she knew. "Hey guys, after Katie is all well again, come over here."  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:47 pm
"It's my parents. The the let-tt-er. It's from my dad's friend," Katie says through sobs. "There was a dragon accident in Romania. They were allowed in the cage!!!" Katie screeches. "They died," she whispers. The tears stop and she tries to control herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:11 pm
"Katie...your parents...!" gasped Kitty. "Oh, no! Oh, Katie! I'm so sorry, Katie!" Kitty sat on Katie's other side and joined Summer in hugging her.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:42 pm
"Thank you," Katie sniffles. She tries to condone herself. She thinks: This isn't like me, worrying. But where will I go? I have no family.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:51 pm
"Oh my gosh." Sam stands up and hugs her. "Where are you going to stay?" Sam then has an idea. "You can totally stay with me! I have plenty room since I'm living in a castle! Or do you have any other relatives you can stay with?"  

cocosam

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:02 pm
Tears start to roll down Amber's face as she pulls Katie into a tight hug.
"Oh Katie, that's so horrible! I don't know what I would do without my mum and dad." She continues to hug Katie for a few moments and says, "Staying with Sam may be a good idea, though I think you should contact your closest relatives first." Amber pauses to think for a moment. "I'm pretty sure my mum said that we'll try to go visit Sam this summer, so I may even see you if you do stay with her."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:47 pm
Sam nodded. "Relatives first. Friends second. Amber, what does that have to do with what were talking about?"  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:53 pm
"That's just it, I have have no other family," Katie says, not wishing to discuss how they all just disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:54 pm
"Okay then. You can stay with me. I have plenty of room. And you can see my mother's coronation too!" Sam said. "Wait, first off, do you want to stay with me this summer?"  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 pm
"You'll be in Scotland, right?" Katie asks. France! How do I leave?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:54 pm
"Could we continue this conversation where it isn't raining? I'd hate it if we all got sick from this on top of everything else."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:24 pm
*feels really sad and tears start to fall from james's eyes*
"katie im so sorry hope you can find the peace you are in need of "
"i think i will write a song but its going to be a sad song is there anything you would like in the song its going to be a song to remind you of the good things your parents have done"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:27 pm
Katie sniffles. "That's very nice, James. Thank you. Kitty, I tend to agree," she says and proceeds inside sluggishly.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:59 pm
"Well I was just thinking it be nice to let her know that she would see at least one other familiar face in that giant castle of yours"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games