Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:17 pm
"Thanks, I'm glad that M.e. like his new name!" He looked down at the plant. "Right, Me?" The plant moved one of its tentacles to gesture that he liked his new name. Kuro looked around the shop."Hey, do you usually get a lot of customers here?" He wondered why this place wasnt packed, It was such a nice little shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:25 pm
"Accualy I don't, but, I get a lot of big orders that make up for it" he smiled.. "I have a few customers, but, they order huge"  

LunaFoxxx

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:30 pm
Kuro smiled. "Thats good, I dont know what I would do when Sophies not around. So do you work long hours around here? You must get really lonely." Kuro sighed. Then he remebered something and his ears perked up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:36 pm
"I work my own hours..I ussualy don't get lonely..I am easly entertained, like so" he went and got a flower bush from the window and brung it to M.e. then he sat it down, M.e extended a few tentacles and wwrapped the flowers in a hug "He likes my carnations"  

LunaFoxxx

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:48 pm
"Aww!" He giggled at the sight of a flower hugging another flower. "I guess your right! That is pretty entertaining." He looked at M.e and Remebered something. "Hey, I'll be right back. I need to quickly get some money to buy some of these flowers to brighten up our shop a bit." He jumped off the stool and ran home.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 pm
"ok then" he didn't finish before he left, then Seraph got to work trying to get his carnations back to the window..he fails so, he brought a plant light out from the back and placed it over them..he fregot to give M.e. his daily drink, so he got the neon blue water stuff out  

LunaFoxxx

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:20 pm
Kuro fumbled with the keys of the shop and finally got the doors open. He closed the door and ran up the stairs. He opened up the drawer and took out about $15. He closed the door and ran down the stairs. He quickly shut the door, locked it, and then ran back to the plant shop. He opened up the door and greeted Seraph. "Hey, Im back. Sorry I took so long." He walked up to him. "So what flowers do you recomend to brighten up a blacksmiths shop?"

(( OOC; Mmm *Nom* *Nom* *Nom* Yummy cake! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:24 pm
"Black smith you say?" he thought "Well, I'm say these" he held up Allium,Bird Of Paradise, and Anthurium "Bird of paradise is M.e's favorite"

http://www.800florals.com/care/glossary.asp  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 am
Sophie grabbed his hand And led him to a bench.
" I'm sorry you should have told me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 am
He smiled"Am fine, alittle shaken but am alright"he chuckled"as long as your having fun"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:34 am
" Yes I am. Having much fun."

( gah i just had the worst night ever crying )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:36 am
(( Want to talk about it? o-o ))
He smiled and huggled her"Thats good to hear"what do you want to do now?"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:42 am
" Well you tummy is kinda upset but."
" Lets grab a small funnel cake and go to the Ferris wheel and it it while we rid it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:51 am
He smiles and nods"alright"he wobbled to his feet and followed her"I hope it doesnt go to fast or I might up chuck" he laughed...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:53 am
" Ferris wheel's go very slow." We can just eat a bit and cuddle."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games