Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Welcome to the Ska Guild!!!! (Introductions Here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:56 pm
Hey the names Andrew and I'm 18 been going to ska shows since I was in 8th grade and thats all I care to do. I perfer first and second wave ska because the people who go to those shows know how to dance and to me that is the spirit of ska. I'm not a rude boy I only dress up sometimes I perfer a t-shirt.

Hmm I'm in a band it would be ska but I come from a small town and there not many people I know who play brass and when I finally talk them into it they never showed up for practice so now we play Reggae and alsorts of stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:23 am
HELLO! My name is also andrew! How interesting. Just lettin you all know who I am and that I am now in the guild.  

Port Rouge

Beloved Businesswoman

9,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xApplexCorex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:36 am
My name is Jessica
I'm __ years old.
I live In California....

I'm not really part of any scene or whatever but I love Ska music.One of the first bands I listened to was Sublime(I was about 3-5 years old)...but I didnt know any kind of genres when I was younger.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:21 pm
hello my name is.... __ and i live in HB, CA its pretty sweet. ive been into ska since 8th grade (im in 11th) and it sems to be that my facination with ska has only grown and i hope it gets bigger  

spongebobl7

The Leninator!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:08 pm
Name: Call me whatever, my real name is Jacob my nickname is Jacko
Location: Coolest city in Texas (there's a shortage of ska though)
I'm into ska and punk, my favorite bands are The Clash, the Dead Kennedys, Skankin Pickle, Catch 22, Gogol Bordello, Toots and the Maytails and the list continues and is constantly changing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:46 pm
Emily's the name. I'm 23 years old and I've been listening to ska since my senior year in high school about 5 years ago. I'd heard of RBF and MMB as a child, but didn't know genres back in those days. I didn't really get into the scene until I started dating a guy from the ska scene in Des Miones, Iowa. Then he really got me into the crowd and music I am into today.

Although there isn't a ton of people into ska in my area of IL, next fall I am transferring to Chicago for school, so I am hoping to get my rude girl jive on as often as I can then.

Thanks for letting me into the guild. 3nodding  

Avianna

Rasta Jon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:31 pm
What's up everyone? My name's Jon, but my friends call me Rasta. I'm 17 years old and live in Smyrna, Delaware. I'm a rudie for life, listening to Sublime, No Doubt, Fishbone, the Skatelites, and a few other great bands since I was old enough to grasp the concept of music. Not too many people in my area are that down with ska, but I'm unfazed. I'm a reggae/ska/dub fan to the extreme! Nothin better than a playlist full of Op. Ivy, Toots and the Maytals, Peter Tosh, and Reel Big Fish! Mustard Plug is the s**t, too. Their cover of "Freshmen" was raw.
Peace and love, my new friends.

-Rasta Jon  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:47 pm
OMG Supa Kawaii
hey, i'm Lee i'm 14 and i live in south Florida. meh brother was the one who got me into ska... first favorite skaband was less than jake. then i got into more underground stuff such as the blue meanies, against all authority, Streetlight manifesto, and other bands. there's an okay ska scene down here. the last show i went to was at the factory and saw Against all authority and meh cousin's band bum ruckus play. it's a shame bum ruckus became "more punk" which means they just dropped the trupet players xd . sorry fer meh long rambling story. well thanks fer the invite!! i really apreciate it!
Lol this was 2 years ago  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Eye Of The Tornado

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:45 am
Hello. Call me Ozzy, I am metal head who also likes the ska. Exspecially FIF.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:11 pm
Hi. I'm Pieg, and I'm from Washington..
I'm 16. Only been listening to ska for about 2 years, but I love it, as well as punk.
I really like The Aquabats (who doesn't??) and The Specials.
Yup...  

Le Bete Noire Cris

skwark

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:42 pm
Hey I'm Shazz =] I'm fifteen and im from sunny England, I've loved ska and 2tone all my life and i hope to go see me first and the gimmie gimmies in june blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:13 pm
Ooops...looks like I never introduced myself...
Well my name is Dan, but you can call me Yuki or Yukimura, so shall you please. I've been into ska since 8th grade. I've been getting into more punk lately but I'm still loving the ska. I am a gay rude boy, for any of you that haven't seen my sig. blaugh Oh, I'm from Indiana, about a 1/2 hour from Chicago. I love to skank, and always will. This seems really scattered, but if I left anything out, PM me.

Love That Crack Rock Steady Beat!

--Yuki  

Yukimura Fujibayashi

Ziggy Elliott

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:36 pm
Hey, all! : D
My name's Sami and I'm 15.
I come from the land known as Pennsylvania!
My favourite band is Big D and the Kids Table! I'm also a big fan of RBF, Streetlight, Rx Bandits, and others. c:

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:46 pm
Hey. I'm The Acid Queen, I'm from Minnesota. I'm 15. Rudies kick a**.  

The Acid Queen

Sparkly Genius

2,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hammerette

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:20 am
Hi!I'm Silvia,I'm 22and I come from Italy!!!So sorry for my bad english,but I'm trying to do my best sweatdrop I luv ska,especially ska revival!I adore Specials,Bad Manners,Madness,Laurel Aitken and much more(in Italy also there's a good ska scene).I like many kind of music,for istance punkrock,punk hardcore,trip hop,rockn roll,rockabilly etc etc.Don't like much ska core(ska p,less than jake...):funny,but not exciting for me...kisses & stay rude!!! cool  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff