Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Final Fantasy VIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:35 am
you lucky SOB!!!!! lol Ive been uploading my itunes library onto my laptop and it's taking me a whole week. but im finally on the last disc  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:44 pm
ROFL!!! xd lol rofl That sounds cool. Just last week, I bought over 5 songs (including Dethklok) and a Robot Chicken episode. xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:09 pm
sweet! the most recent TV thing i bought for my ipod was episode one of Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:40 pm
Awesome! Anime on the go! xd That's why I love the iPod; not only is it music on the go, but it's also, your favorite shows on the go! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:32 am
i wanna get one with more memory though. i only have an 8GB. i want the one my brother has, the 30GB. that way, i could add at least 2 seasons of anime on my ipod  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:29 am
Wow. I must be luckier than you two. My iPod has 80GB! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:28 pm
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND STEAL YOUR IPOD IN YOUR SLEEP!!!!!! scream scream scream scream

rofl jk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:00 pm
ROFL! LMAO!!! xd xd xd xd You're so ******** funny, dude!  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:42 am
I know..... lol i got some new mang and anime yesterday. i got Naruto Vol.1 (manga), Rosario Vampire Vol.3 (manga), and Excel Saga Vol.3 (anime)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:33 pm
The first volume of Naruto was always the best! It's quite a fascinating read! As for me, I finally picked the brand-new Phantasy Star Zero for the Nintendo DS! It's like Phantasy Star Online but much better because it's a portable online (and offline) gameplay experience! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:30 pm
i would love to play Phantasy Star Online. it looks so cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:34 pm
It truly is! It's very fascinating and has a great soundtrack and epic boss fights!! Unfortunately, Sega closed the online servers so you could only play the offline modes and the only games in the series to be online are the Phantasy Star Universe games and that new DS game; but they have offline modes, too, so no worries.

However, there was a private server that was set up almost 2 years ago that's pretty much safe to use.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:46 am
now if you had to compare it to final fantasy, which one would you say it most resembles?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:23 pm
Well, Phantasy Star Online kinda resembles Final Fantasy 8 in terms of certain aspects of the storyline. For example, both the Hunter's Guild (Phantasy Star Online) and SEED (Final Fantasy cool are huge groups that are trained to hunt down monsters and protect the innocent.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:58 pm
wohho!!!! now i gotta get it!!!! 8 was my favorite  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games