Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:50 pm
Linda looked over "Nice shot"

Seraph got up and got his Plasma Rife "I'm going in" he got his suit on and went out to the other ship, going in he looked around "Oh mr.BlacK?

Mr.Black came out of no where and attempted to Hit Seraph, however Sheraph moved and hit the black cat in the head, knocking him out

Seraph suited him up and went to the ship, chaining Mr.Black to a seat "Bounty.accomplished, so, what planet you going to, because My drop off isn't far"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:53 pm
" I dunno nee to find my freaagin ship!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:59 pm
"I can't help you there, sorry, lets go get the bounty on this guy first"

Mr.Black thrashed "LET ME GO" he hissed  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:09 pm
User Image
Narun came into the room wearing a black muscle shirt, he had bruises,claw marks, and other small wounds. He didn't seem in pain just pleased, he let out a yawn and stretched."helloz peoplez"he said happily. His tail wagging, he went behind Seramiphia and nuzzled her neck...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:23 pm
She curled her ears down " I over did it..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:26 pm
User Image
Narun blinked and licked around inside her ear and whispered"No you didn't, it was perfect"he murred and nuzzled her neck. He kissed her and took a spot in her lap"So what is going on peoplez"he asked murring happily. He looked at the other man whom seemed to be being arrested..."hi"he said childishly...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:30 pm
"Bite me a*****e" Mr.Black growled

seraph walked over "Shut up." he slapped Mr.Black hard  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:33 pm
User Image
Narun sniffled and let out a whimper, his eyes got watery. He seemed very childish at the moment. He sniffled, he didn't know what he did to be called such a thing. He let out a worst sniffle as it seemed like he was about to cry...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:35 pm
(( XD hes so babyish lol))

Seramiphie let out a deep growl and got off sitting Narun in her seat
She extended her middle claw and brought it up to his throat
" Silence." She did a death glare  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:49 pm
Seraph smiled "Don't worry I got this" he got Seramiphie out of the way and held his plasma rifle to Mr.Blacks head "Hey, you wanna die punk, I tell you this much,you DARE hurt anyone heres feelings, especially Narun's, I WILL hurt you"

Mr. Black gulped "S..sory" he said wide eyed  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:52 pm
User Image
Narun climbed onto Seramiphie's back and nuzzled her neck. Due to his weight even though he was a small guy knocked them both over, he licked around inside her ear lovingly. He murred happily against her and fell asleep on her back....  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:54 pm
" Seem's I have a fawn for a mate." She chuckled and hoisted herself up carrying him towards a cot.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:57 pm
Seraph walkedd to the captains seat and sat "To Omega 5" which was to planets away  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:02 pm
User Image
Narun even in his sleep clinged to her, he pulled her onto the cot with him and cuddled her. His arms around him, his nose nuzzling her chest as if trying to get comfortable as he wandered off into a deep sleep...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:11 pm
Sermiphia sighed " I guess I'm stuck like this." She closed her eyes and rested  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games