Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:15 pm
Richard glanced at Agatha before looking at Haven with a compassionate expression. He knew that she had powers but wasn't sure what they were. "We want you to get trained officially as a witch," he said very carefully. "You'll be able to help people more and my guards have suffered terrible loses over the years. It's Alex who keeps them from developing, always attacking with his bands of wolves. I need you to help heal the soldiers if you can."

He wasn't even sure if this would work but the secrets he kept hidden would be something that would send her back to Alex's castle to help break the curse. There were many things Alex would need to do before the curse was broken and without Haven it would be impossible.

The maids looked down in sorrow as Juliette passed. They were all at a loss for something. Then one finally spoke up, it was Alexis. "We must bury her properly," she said after a moment. "it is what Anne, Alex's mother would want. It is what Alex would want also." There was silence again as the maids began to prepare. Alexis was silently preparing for what was to come next, what she needed to do and how she would find Alex. She'd known about Ray for a long time but doubted that Alex would have found him.

As Alex slept he tossed and turned in his sleep. Images of Haven being taken away from him shrouded his mind. Ray who had fallen asleep by this point wasn't aware of the nightmares that were attacking Alex in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:22 pm
Haven listened to Richard and nodded. "Ok. I've already healed and know how to do that." She said, smiling now. At that moment, Agatha came back into the room and said, "That's great Haven dear! Let's set to work right away." She smiled a genuine smile but only becasue she was happy her grandaughter was so gullable.

Beth nodded and said, "Haven would want that as well. I think she felt very close to her from what I could tell." She felt saddened that she had died. She didn't know about the vampire so she assumd it was her mother. Though, her mother had never used a knife before.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:28 pm
There was silence among the women as they looked outside at the storm. They'd clean her up tonight and then bury her in the morning when the storm had passed. One of the maids who had been here the shortest and spent nearly no time with Juliette began with the cleaning. She started with the blood on the floor and the others brought something to carry her out on. It had been a long time since someone had died and they all wished it had been longer.

Alex woke suddenly and Ray woke with him. The darkness was beginning to pass but it seemed to take too long. Alex looked sad, even more sad than before he'd gone to sleep. In his gut he knew someone had died and he knew that Haven was gone. He slunk down from the bed and went over to the food bowl again, sniffing at it because he'd felt his stomach growl again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:39 pm
Agatha led Haven into her own personal magic study. "Ok dear. First off, we need to find out your powers. We already know you're a healer but you should be more." She said and Haven nodded then said, "Well... I made a flower come out of no where?" Agatha thought a moment then said, "Ah! You might have earth abilities."

She walked over to her window and took a flower pot off the sill. She brought it back to her and said, "Put your hand on the plant and imagine the flower or plant of your choice growing." Haven did as she was told and closed her eyes as she did it as well. Agatha smiled as she saw the flower growing and said, "Open your eyes dear." She did and saw the flower. "You're able to control the earth it seems." She said.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:03 pm
Richard had gone to his soldiers at this point, some of them were injured and looking up at him as if he were a monster briefly. The wolves had been set ups for them to make it appear as if Alex was aware of their presence. Then of course there were a few who were already dead from these wounds. Silence was amongst all of them as he passed by them with a grave expression.

"I need to find them," Alex growled as he began to pace again. "I need to go back to her." Ray was shaking his head at this because he'd seen a girl disappear with an old woman. He was afraid to tell Alex about this because it was obvious that there was anger seething within him.

"Alex," Ray said after a moment "I don't think Haven is there. I had a vision she was taken..." Alex growled at him briefly before bowing his head in defeat, this meant he couldn't protect her, he was failing her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:10 pm
Haven smiled widely, she felt like a little girl at Christmas time. She looked to her grandmother and asked, "What now?" She felt something new inside her, a growing thirst for knowledge about magic.

Agatha was smiling because she knew that Alexander felt as if he had failed Haven. It just meant that their plan was working. "Next, we could either practice basic spells or we could work on strengthening your earth abilities as well as learning the extent of them." She said.

Haven thought for a moment then said, "I'd like to work on basic spells." Agatha nodded and said, "Let's try a basic spell then. Invisibility or levitation?" Haven thought a moment then said, "Invisibilty." Agatha nodded then muttered a few words and was gone or so Haven thought. "Repeat the words that I said." Her grandmother's voice could be heard but she wasn't able to be seen. Haven did as she was told and she too disappeared.

After a while of practicing putting the spell on and taking it off, they decided to take a break. "Pretty soon you can cast spells without saying words. It can all be done in your mind." Agatha said smiling. Haven was coming along well and learning fast, just like she had herself.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:30 am
"All right men," Richard said. "I have a feeling that Alex will come look for a place like this. If he comes subdue him and bring him in alive. Put him in the most secure jail cell and have in guarded twenty-four seven. We cannot afford to let him escape." The soldiers had nodded gravely before at least half a dozen were sent out to patrol the grounds.

"I can help you find them," Ray said gently. "But you have to trust me." There was silence between the two again and Alex looked up at Ray with an unsure expression. He wanted to see Haven again but this guy was strange, besides he was a warlock and had powers, the kind of thing he avoided. He paced for a moment before sitting down and looking directly at Alex with a serious expression, blue eyes fixed on him.

"I'll trust you," he said. "But do you know where they are?" He saw that Ray was nodding to the question and he'd already decided at that point it would be a good idea to just listen to him and not ask anymore questions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:37 am
Haven and Agatha had resumed their studies. Haven was really a natural with it all, just like her grandmother had been. She caught on to the spells quickly and was always excited when she knew them by heart. About an hour after they were done, they were sitting around and talking. "This is so...fun and... its nice." Haven said taking a drink of the water Agatha had gotten for her. "Its not like I thought it would be." Agatha smiled and said, "I told you that you could only trust Richard and I. I only want what's best." Haven smiled and nodded, believing the lie that it was about her she wanted what's best for.

"I think you're close to being done... with simple spells that is. We'll have to move onto the harder ones later. We've already worked on the simple ones and your own special abilities." Agatha said smiling and Haven smiled back. Part of her was missing Alexander still and she was trying hard to eliminate the feeling. She wanted nothing to do with him anymore or her mother, and rather, anyone from that castle.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:30 pm
Ray and Alex were looking at each other and it took a moment for Ray to stand and make his way into the back room. After a while he came back with a pack, apparently he was agreeing to help Alex find Haven. They both walked to the door and Ray grabbed his horse and mounted it.

Then they were flying through the forest, this time Ray was leading the way and it wasn't as hard to keep up. That strange person had sent shivers down his spine but now that he knew he might be able to help Haven his spirits were lifted.

Victor was walking through the dark corridors of the castle, hood down to reveal a chiseled face and dark red eyes. He hadn't feasted in a while but he knew his time was coming. He came upon Richard finally. "I'm here to report," he said in a clear tone.

"Yes," Richard said in a pleased tone, hoping that there would no bad news. There was silence for a while and Richard nodded as if to tell Victor to speak. "Alex ran after me and I believed he collapsed a few miles from here. It will be easy to capture him because he was weakened by the chase. There is another with him though that I think will be useful for our goal."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:43 pm
Agatha and Haven were sitting around talking still. Agatha had a feeling that Alexander was nearing which made her smile widely. "What is it, Grandmother?" Haven asked and she smiled then said, "Nothing dear, just happy you're here is all." Haven smiled then nodded a bit. She then had an idea and said, "I'll be back, wait here dear." She then got up and went to find Richard leaving Haven there alone sighing a bit.

Agatha met up with Richard and Victor, a devious smirk in place. "He's nearby am I right? Why not toy with the boy? That would make it more enjoyable for us. I could take Haven outside to work on her earth abilities and just happen to be near where he was. It would be a very easy way to lure him in." She said her smirk still there.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:42 pm
Ray and Alex were still running through the forest but as Alex began to feel he was drawing closer he pulled ahead of the horse. Ray allowed him to do this because he'd seen a trap coming at some point. It would be easy for him to infiltrate this castle and be able to take care of Alex. They would want to tease him a little first, that is before they killed him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:50 pm
Agatha had gone to take Haven outside and Haven of course was oblivious to the real reason why. Agatha started to instruct Haven on the proper way to call upon the earth element as well as trying to figure out to what extent her powers were. She had Haven try something with the earth and it resulted Haven growing a vine that made her trip and fall to the ground laughing.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:44 pm
They were so close that Alex could smell her. He began to run faster and faster now, wanting to just see her. Ray was falling behind now and he urged the horse forward. There wasn't much he could do to catch up.

When Alex reached the field his eyes were wide and he was panting. He went forward when he saw her, so happy to see her that she would do anything. "Haven," he said with a bit too much excitement. "You're okay." If he were to stop now he would be falling straight into the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:52 pm
Haven was still on the ground when Alexander came running towards her. She jumped up quickly and took a few steps back. She dusted off her dress then looked over at him. "Of course I'm ok." She said slightly ruder than she usually did. Agatha had gone in to get some lemonade for them quick and smiled as she saw Alexander. "Haven dear! Are you coming to finish up? I brought us lemonade." She called, pretending she didn't know he was there.

Haven looked towards her grandmother then down to Alexander. She let out a small huff and shook her head. "I can't believe... and you..." She started but couldn't even finish. She shook her head then spun on her heel and ran back towards the sound of her grandmother's voice. She couldn't believe he'd come to her after all that she'd found out about him! What could he possibly want from her that would fall under being selfish? Was it because he wanted to use her to break his curse that he so rightfully deserved according to Richard and her Grandmother.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:24 pm
"Haven," Alex called after her, pain seething through his voice. "Please, I love you," He'd said it so fast he'd hardly been able to think about it. The despeartion in his voice was so clear and the approaching soldiers even sensed a bit of guilt. He went to run after her now, eyes yearning to be with her again, to see the way she smiled. Maybe it was true, maybe he was going to be alone the rest of his life. Maybe he wouldn't be able to give someone the happiness they deserved.

Ray had almost rushed forward when he saw Alex finally stop and sit down dejectedly. The soldiers had caved in on him now, tying thick ropes around his snout and legs. From there they began to drag him over rocks and roots towards the dungeon. It wouldn't be a good journey to those parts.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games