Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sosnoel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:00 pm
((Actually, if Kuriboh sends in a magic wielder, we'd be maxed out on those as well, leaving a human. I think she sent in a magic user profile, but she put in the wrong username in it. It looks really short for a profile, though...

Kuriboh's talking about the cards that were accidentally used by regular humans. For example, Naoko accidentally used the Create, thinking it was a normal book.

I'll post as Yashie later. Gotta go somewhere...))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:36 pm
(well..... I can allow us 3 magic weilders I think. including you, kuriboh and Kixna1016 there will be 3. I think that will be fine maybe....)

(and oh! and he hopes to become a magic user that way?but eventually the card will probably be taken by one of the card captures so....... *Sigh I dont know anymore)

(and okay)  

Lizziex68

sosnoel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:44 pm
"Oh, the festival is soon, isn't it? Would you be able to recover in time for that? All the clubs and classes are doing things for it." Yashie gave a small smile. "Personally, I don't want to do it, but I'm not one for social gatherings." She laughed a bit; Yashie knew her faults and accepted them long ago. They were quite silly in her opinion.

((Uh.. If you check the profiles, another person is a magic wielder but came when it was dead-ish so he/she only posted once. =/ Want me to message the person?

Well, I suppose Kuriboh could have magic along with the card, but due to ignorance the character may not know about the power. Perhaps the shot?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:28 pm
(nah dont worry about that person. and Im not sure let me think about that one.)

"yeah the festival is soon and I should be fine by then." daniel said with a smile.
"And dont worry about it. Im not one for social things either...." daniel siad softly "after my event with the archery club Im probably going to go lie down somewhere and so nothing." he said matter of factly. "you could do that too if you wanted..."

Kero nodded to Yashie.  

Lizziex68

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:21 pm
(( lol no no no!! blaugh I ment IRL. my school started like... as in I can't be near the computer too much but when i am I always reply. Well... only in this forum... even in the ones I'm in, I dont reply too much. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:52 pm
"I was thinking around the lines of silently slipping out the door and fleeing in full speed, actually. Either that or faking sickness would probably get me out of it." Yashie shuddered as the thought of wearing anime dresses reared its "kawaii" head. If she wasn't new, Yashie wouldn't have bothered participating. "What's your class doing?"

((@Kuriboh: Not accepted yet? =[ I see you post in OOC but never with a character. Did you finish your profile?))  

sosnoel

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:23 pm
((I'm not sure if I was accepted yet...I resent the profile and I've seen my name a few times, but I'm not sure if I can start posting yet or not))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:33 pm
[[I'm so sorry you guys. I've had a few familial problems and neglected to post. I apologize greatly.]]

Nikko slipped out of the classroom after everyone told him that he would be the head artist. IT was just what he needed. To have everyone ask him about what colors should they use and if the painting is right. It was already enough to make him want to scream. Walking around the empty hallways, he wondered just how many classes had their ideas already im motion and planned out. More importantly he wanted to see if any of his friends were around.  

S n u g g l e The G e e k

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:34 pm
(( I will probably join the forum when its like summer... 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:46 pm
((Summer? Do you live in Australia? Someone SOSNoel talks to lives in Australia and talked about winter break a while ago. It might have been months ago, though. O_o I'm hopelessly ignorant in certain areas, so pardon me. I think it might still be rainy season in the Phil... But I digress. sweatdrop ))

sosnoel

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:01 am
(( lol razz no i'm from texas... just that lately I can't seem to find time to even touch my computer. I'm in UIL, the school newspaper, student council, band (go flute) and also colorguard. eek Yeah... I need to stop being so active. and then i think i might run form treasurer... >.> the guy who keeps track of money. sweatdrop summer is the only time of the year where i can chill. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:23 pm
((So you're just going to hang around until next year? O_O Er, that's an extremely long time..))  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:13 pm
(Sorry guys. Ive been sick and having way to much to do school wise. Im so sorry)

Daniel laughed really hard. he was shocked that he was laughing so hard too.

even kero was shocked. Daniel never laughs this hard.

"thats works..." daniel said. "I think were doing a play" daniel shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:25 pm
Although Yashie only gave a mere smile, her heart was jumping for joy that she actually was able to make someone laugh that hard. Her statements weren't as much as a joke to her, however, because she was very much serious. At the chance, she'll probably bolt. "A play doesn't seem too hard. If you suck, you could just play a tree or be part of a crowd."

Yashie turned her attention to Kero, who she noticed had been mostly silent. She was confused at his expression. "Is there something wrong? There's not another card, I hope."

((Don't worry. It hasn't been too long anyways.))  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 pm
Daniel nodded.

kero quickly shook his head. "oh no theres no card rigth now I was just thinking."

Daneil raised an eyebrow at kero then shrugged.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff